Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

How Much Does It Cost To Travel By Road From Lagos To Ghana? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Does It Cost To Travel By Road From Lagos To Ghana? (80225 Views)

See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Good Old Days(pic) / So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Travel By Road From Lagos To Ghana? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
pls oh I'm a secondary school leaver nd I do not ve any. identity card, is it possible to travel to Ghana?? and how do I go about it ?

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Travel By Road From Lagos To Ghana? by Xpol: 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
lyrrex:
pls oh I'm a secondary school leaver nd I do not ve any. identity card, is it possible to travel to Ghana?? and how do I go about it ?

u still can
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Travel By Road From Lagos To Ghana? by chnovpaul(m): 12:54am On Jan 02, 2017
waladis:
Hi guys, am planning to take a week trip to Accra in Ghana by road towards the ending of July 2017. I would love to travel in group if possible. Any useful information regarding transportation, accommodation, security, lifestyle or any general information about the city would be appreciated. So guys let the information start flowing in. Thanks.

I'm interested, although my focus is to do a tour of W. Africa. Wouldn't mind doing the Ghana leg of the trip with you and any other interested persons.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Travel By Road From Lagos To Ghana? by WINNERNIMI(m): 10:18am On Jan 06, 2017
I am interested too... July 2017
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Travel By Road From Lagos To Ghana? by drhammed: 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
Am to be in Ghana by July also God's grace... Although my conference is scheduled to be held between 25-28 July, 2017... will like to move in group if possible... We can plan together and look at possible tourist site to visit in Ghana...
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Travel By Road From Lagos To Ghana? by hephedollarpoh(f): 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
I am interested too but that will be by April

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Travel By Road From Lagos To Ghana? by hephedollarpoh(f): 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
I need help on how to go about it. though I av a friend who stays in Ghana...I need to kno the cost, on how much d fare will be to and fro, and can I buy things when am coming.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Travel By Road From Lagos To Ghana? by kenkels: 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
sad

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Travel By Road From Lagos To Ghana? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
Pls i will be going to ghana to hustle small business..i just need accomodation from any kind spirited nigerian in ghana..am bringing my own money so i wont be a liability to the person..just an accomodation for the time being is what i need..thanks..pls its very urgent.,as i will leaving soon
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Travel By Road From Lagos To Ghana? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
hephedollarpoh:
I need help on how to go about it. though I av a friend who stays in Ghana...I need to kno the cost, on how much d fare will be to and fro, and can I buy things when am coming.
hello, can i ask u a question?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Travel By Road From Lagos To Ghana? by macanu(m): 8:24pm On May 05, 2017
Their currency is sumtin u need to undastnd or u will just waste ur money,I will get information abt d currency

I will compare ghana and naira in Equivalent in layman understand

Notes

1 cedi= like 100 naira less
2 cedi=less den 200 naira
5 cedi=less den 500 naira
10 cedi= less den 1k
20 cedi=less den 2k
The highest of all 50 ghana cedi=less den 4k

Coins
1 peswes
5 peswes
10 peswes
20 peswes
50 peswes
And a 1 cedi coin(I don't knw y they produce 1 cedi when they hv note)

the peswes is like our own 1 naira to 50 naria

Note:don't have it in mind that if u hv 1000 naira and change to cedis it will plenty sorry dear dat times has gone in Ghana.

If u have any ? Ask
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Travel By Road From Lagos To Ghana? by kabirabiola: 11:07am On May 30, 2017
Waladi i will love to travel with you by july to ghana by road this my number 08025779260
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Travel By Road From Lagos To Ghana? by kabirabiola: 11:57am On May 30, 2017
i will like to go with you as a group you can mail me at abiolakb14@gmail.com. ghana all the way. thanks waladi
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Travel By Road From Lagos To Ghana? by kabirabiola: 12:00pm On May 30, 2017
let plan april together so we can enjoyed the group fun. am ready to go with you guys
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Travel By Road From Lagos To Ghana? by ogagaekoto15(m): 2:58am On Jun 03, 2017
hello everyone, am new here. I want to travel to Ghana for the first time. Where can I get a hotel of #1500 to #2000 per night in Accra. am staying four night going on 6 - 10 June 2017.
Thank you
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Travel By Road From Lagos To Ghana? by ogagaekoto15(m): 8:57am On Jun 03, 2017
I have only this mid term break to go to Ghana
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Travel By Road From Lagos To Ghana? by ogagaekoto15(m): 10:43am On Jun 03, 2017
please I need help. am going to Ghana for the first time,do I need to book today or the day am leaving with ABC transport? what is the cost to travel to Accra by air one way trip? Its urgent please. thanks
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Travel By Road From Lagos To Ghana? by AyorKay(m): 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
if u want come Ghana, n u want to take adventure n chill just holla at me. I'll take u to a free zone beach, water falls, kakum canopy walkway(the only canopy walkway in west Africa) n many more. my Facebook Mzz Hawa Adams. chaoo
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Travel By Road From Lagos To Ghana? by charles424(m): 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
if
u want come Ghana, n u want to take adventure n chill just holla at
me. I'll take u to a free zone beach, water falls, kakum canopy
walkway(the only canopy walkway in west Africa) n many more. my Facebook
Mzz Hawa Adams. chaoo

Let's talk about it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ask Me Any Questions About America,straight Talk from a Nigerian in America / Sad Truths About Living Abroad / See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.