Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

I Came To The Lord's Chosen With N500. Today I Am Blessed Beyond Measure. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Came To The Lord's Chosen With N500. Today I Am Blessed Beyond Measure. (116 Views)

Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Came To The Lord's Chosen With N500. Today I Am Blessed Beyond Measure. by Gospelpreacher1: 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2023
I JOINED CHOSEN AS A POOR MAN. TODAY I HAVE EVERYTHING I NEED.

Bro Dominic came alongside his wife and one of his kids to appreciate the GREAT GOD OF CHOSEN for HIS Goodness in their lives and Family.

According to our Brother he came to the LORD'S CHOSEN as a poor man. Infact Home and away , all he had was N500 ( Five Hundred Naira).
He heard the undiluted word of GOD from the servant of God. He also heard the Servant of GOD declare that CONTINUATION BRINGS FREEDOM.

He decided to continue with the LORD CHOSEN, hearing and heeding the messages of God servant.

As He obeyed the Word of GOD from HIS servant, the GOD of CHOSEN opened his doors wide .

Today he is Highly and Super Blessed. There is nothing he needs that he does not have or cannot get.
The GOD of CHOSEN gave him a beautiful architectural edifice .
He also built a magnificent church for the GOD of CHOSEN in his village.

Our Brother also testified to the Healing the GOD of CHOSEN granted him.
According to him,in February this year he fell terribly ill. He visted the hospital and took all medications but to no results.
In one of the services, God's Servant spotted his matter in PRAYERS and Cursed the Sickness.
He Believed the GOD of CHOSEN and today his Health is fully restored.

What the GOD OF CHOSEN CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST.
HE Saves, Heals, Delivers, Breaks yokes and Bondages and turns around your life for Good.

Wherever you are, Run to the GOD of CHOSEN. You can never regret it.
Services at Headquarters at the LORD'S CHOSEN ESTATE,ALONG OSHODI-APAPA EXPRESSWAY, IJESHA Lagos are as Follows.

Sunday 8AM
Tuesday 8AM & 5PM
Thursday 8AM.

THE GOD OF CHOSEN ANSWERS PRAYER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhsYTX5QGKs?si=-kXEG7gPMKcdakwR

Re: I Came To The Lord's Chosen With N500. Today I Am Blessed Beyond Measure. by Gospelpreacher1: 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2023
The Church he built for the GOD of CHOSEN in his Hometown and His own House.

Re: I Came To The Lord's Chosen With N500. Today I Am Blessed Beyond Measure. by richeeyo(m): 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2023
You lucky
Oga you work
God grant am
Don't sound like others don't know how to worship God
Re: I Came To The Lord's Chosen With N500. Today I Am Blessed Beyond Measure. by Righteousness2(m): 12:36am On Nov 29, 2023
richeeyo:

You lucky
Oga you work
God grant am
Don't sound like others don't know how to worship God

Stop lamenting! That is the spirit of the devil to keep you perpetually in bondage.

When your hear or see a testimony.
Wisdom entails that you listen , learn and pick something from it.
We learn from testimonies.

If you keep lamenting like this, the devil will seat on your life and rope you in perpetual bondage , suffering, poverty etc.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dream Meaning Of Alligator Pepper / Is God Real? / Mystery!! My Son Was Unable To Hear And Speak For 2yrs! Now He Can Speak& Hear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.