Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,184 members, 7,839,031 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

How To Take Care Of Your Children's Education Without Losing Your Sleep At Night - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Take Care Of Your Children's Education Without Losing Your Sleep At Night (120 Views)

Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) / What Is the Use Of An Education Without Selling Skills? / Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Take Care Of Your Children's Education Without Losing Your Sleep At Night by Knetpro(m): 11:52pm On Nov 28, 2023
If you read this to the end, I promise it will be the best piece you will read this year.

Honestly, having children these days is not easy o.

As a matter of fact, I praise parents with 5 or more children who do not joke with their responsibility of taking care of their children.

They truly deserve an award.

Especially, if such parents are civil servants or salary earners.

Just imagine...

Taking care of 5 perpetually hungry adolescent children.

Feeding them is not beans o.

What about their education, nkor?

That one is not moin moin o.

In a typical Nigerian family with 5 children...

3 of them are still in secondary school.

While their 2 older siblings are in higher institutions.

Now, whether you like it or not...

As their parent, you must...

Feed them.

Cloth them.

And pay their school fees.

That does not include the money you send regularly to those in boarding for their upkeep.

Honestly, it is not easy.

Just the other day, I overhead my next-door neighbor, James, complaining to another neighbor of his named John.

He was telling John of his visit to his children's school to see their principal.

The school's administration had just increased their fees from 12,000 naira to 23,500 naira - an increase of almost 100% - and he was not happy about it.

"So, how did it go?" John asked him.

James explained: "Well, I met the principal in his office and told him bluntly that I was not happy with their decision to increase the school fees."

"Ok. So, what did he say?"

James continued: "He gave the silly excuse that his teachers were complaining that their salaries had become inadequate and were asking for a raise. They were also threatening to leave the school if nothing was done about it. So, he said that the school had no choice but to increase the fees so as not to lose their best teachers."

"But, that seem reasonable to me." John pointed out. "Everything has become very expensive these days."

"What do you mean by that?" James cut in angrily. "So if everything has become expensive, then it is parents that should be made to bear the pains! Imagine increasing school fees by almost 100% during these hard times!"

"You have to be reasonable, James." John remarked. "The principal cannot afford to lose his best teachers or run his school at a loss."

Shrugging his shoulders, James said: "Anyway, I was able to get the principal to take off 3,000 naira from the school fees and I ended up paying N20,500 instead of N23,500."

As he said that, I noticed the look of triumph in his eyes.

"Wonderful!" John applauded. "So, what did you tell him that made him to give you that reduction?"

Beaming from ear to ear, James explained: "I simply told him why I do not attend PTA meetings. I also made it very clear that, with the way things are, I will definitely not miss the next PTA meeting. And if I attend the meeting, I am certain that my presence will make things very difficult for him."

James paused dramatically before continuing: "Looking straight at him in the eyes, I said with a note of finality that I decided to see him privately in his office to avoid any unpleasantness that could arise if I attend the meeting."

John noticed that his lips was slowly twisting into a smile.

"Honestly, you need to be there, John." His demeanor becoming animated as he explained further. "As I told him that, he did not need a soothsayer to tell him that he had to be very careful with someone like me. Therefore, he had no choice but to do something about the fees to make me happy."

"In other words", John said. "You twisted his arm and blackmailed him into reducing the fees for you." And he burst out laughing, almost rolling on the floor.

James looked at John strangely like someone would do at seeing a dead cockroach inside his shoe. But he somehow managed to maintain a straight face as he said: "Call it what you will. But, as far as I got what I wanted and he equally got what he wanted, everyone is happy. And, as the Americans would say, it is all good."

I could not also help laughing out loud myself, but I had to be careful so that James did not hear me.

If he did, he could start a quarrel with me because he is a very temperamental man.

Anyway, here is the thing.

James may have succeeded in getting a slight reduction of the fees by the principal of his children's school.

And when you consider that he was getting the reduction for his three children in the school, then you will understand the reason for the behavior of James at the principal's office.

But, school fees is just one of his many worries.

What about the cost of transportation that has equally gone up due to the huge hike in the price of fuel and diesel?

And the high cost of foodstuff and other basic necessities of life?

The most painful part of it all is that the salary of civil servants and other salary earners have remained the same.

Yet, they must attend the same market with politicians, business people and others with enhanced pay packet.

Now many salary earners live in constant dread of their children finishing secondary school and needing to enter higher institutions.

Just the other day, I was telling a female neighbor of mine: "With the way the country is right now, many children will not be able to go to school. Some will have no choice but to learn a trade or handwork".

She almost fought me that day and even began keeping malice with me because her husband was laid off at his place of work and their only daughter could not continue with her schooling.

Honestly, it is not easy at all for many parents these days.

Many of them, especially fathers, are so stressed up that they find it difficult to sleep at night.

Some of them wake up at the middle of the night and are unable to sleep again till the next morning.

But, what if I tell you that there is a simple solution that you can adopt today that will put an end to all your nightmares and sleepless nights?

What if I show.you a powerful business opportunity that anyone can do that will make your money problems disappear instantly?

What business is that?

Well, this business is not an investment scheme.

It is not a get rich quick scheme.

It is not multi-level marketing where you will bring 2 people who will bring 2 people that will bring 2 people.

So, what is this instant solution?

It is the data reselling business!

Honestly, the data reselling business is a business that is perfect for students and stay-at-home moms.

The most amazing thing about the mobile data reselling business is that...

It will give you 3 naira back...

Every time you put in 2 naira - like magic!

Honestly, this business is capable of *making you a lot of money before Christmas*...

And literally lift you out of poverty forever...

Yet, it is a business that many Nigerians do not know about.

Now, just imagine a situation where your adolescent children in higher institutions start reselling data while in school.

They can easily earn between 500 naira to 2,000 naira daily from the data reselling business.

Do you know why?

The reason is because there is a high demand for data and very few people are actually engaged in the business.

With 500 naira to 2,000 naira coming into the accounts of your children in higher institutions every day...

Will they still call you or send message to you every time they are short of money?

Of course not!

As a matter of fact, your children in school will never be short of money - ever again!

And you can heave a huge sigh of relief as their parent.

All you will ever need to do from that point on is augment their daily income from the data reselling business.

You might even be surprised when they start buying stuff for you...

And even begin to send money into your account when you are broke as a poorly-paid civil servant!

The best part is that they will not finish their higher education and begin to move from office to office looking for jobs that are simply not there.

They will simply set up shop after school and upgrade their business.

That's all.

The beauty about this business is that you can get started with less than 5,000 naira.

And begin to make money right away.

All they need to get started is an android phone which many of them already have.

So...

Would you like to learn more about how to start a data reselling business today?

If so, download the free reseller starter guide right away.

To get this mind-blowing ebook completely free, click HERE

Or click the link below to get instant access right away 👇👇👇
https://solutionsquarters.com/how-to-start-a-data-reselling-business-the-complete-guide/

(1) (Reply)

Chemistry Assignment SOS: Top 5 Websites To Rescue You / Unveiling The Advantages Of Availing STATA Assignment Help Services / Criteria For Identifying The Best Macroeconomics Assignment Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.