Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Bishop Oyedepo’s Son Establishes Own Ministry, Receives Blessing From Dad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Oyedepo’s Son Establishes Own Ministry, Receives Blessing From Dad (396 Views)

Sheikh Gumi: Bandits, Herdsmen Should Get Their Own Ministry Like Niger Delta / Udom Emmanuel Receives Blessing From Akwa Ibom Royal Fathers On 2023 Presidency / Throw Back When IKONSI Was Receiving Blessing From Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo’s Son Establishes Own Ministry, Receives Blessing From Dad by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:58pm On Nov 28, 2023
Nigerian Cleric, Bishop Oyedepo's Son Establishes Own Ministry, Receives Blessing From Dad

November 28, 2023

Isaac Oyedepo shared a YouTube video titled "Unveiling of the Isaac Oyedepo Evangelistic Ministries" on his X account on Tuesday.

Pastor Isaac Oyedepo, the son of Bishop David Oyedepo, the founder of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, has unveiled his own ministry, The Isaac Oyedepo Evangelistic Ministries.

Isaac Oyedepo shared a YouTube video titled "Unveiling of the Isaac Oyedepo Evangelistic Ministries" on his X account on Tuesday.

In the video, Bishop David Oyedepo, his father, prayed for Isaac and his wife, Ayomitide, as they both knelt.

Bishop Oyedepo could be heard saying in part, "As hands are laid on you, I pray for unusual grace for sustainable connectivity that will keep you going without sweat.

"I pray that impact will be your goal not good preaching but great impact and I pray that your life will interpret your message in the name of Jesus.

"As you step into this new phase of your assignment, may you be clothed with humility. I have never begged, yet I have never lacked, I have never borrowed yet I have never lack."

According to Vanguard, recall that the younger Oyedepo had, on October 31, 2023, stated that there were no complications in his relationship with his dad amid report that he had resigned from Living Faith Church.

He wrote on X, "I must state that there is no complication in my relationship with my beloved family and my beloved dad (Bishop David O Oyedepo), who has stood by me and supported me over the years nor are there any in my commitment to my church-turned-home, Living Faith Church, also known as Winners Chapel International.

"I remain a steadfast member of the Living Faith Church, dedicated to the service of the body of Christ. I urge the general public to treat information not communicated by me."

SaharaReporters

Pastor Isaac Oyedepo, the son of Bishop David Oyedepo, the founder of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, has unveiled his own ministry, The Isaac Oyedepo Evangelistic Ministries.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s Son Establishes Own Ministry, Receives Blessing From Dad by TemplarLandry: 12:26am On Nov 29, 2023
cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s Son Establishes Own Ministry, Receives Blessing From Dad by Righteousness2(m): 12:28am On Nov 29, 2023
To GOD be the Glory.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s Son Establishes Own Ministry, Receives Blessing From Dad by FuckingMachine: 12:33am On Nov 29, 2023
So the God in Winners is no longer enough for miracles they have to open for another God?

And if it's the same God then why open a fresh church and not a branch of the original?

Yaribanza religious conman family
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s Son Establishes Own Ministry, Receives Blessing From Dad by BigBlackPreek(m): 2:33am On Nov 29, 2023
Alleluia!!!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s Son Establishes Own Ministry, Receives Blessing From Dad by Mynd44: 6:00am On Nov 29, 2023

(1)

Nigerian Billionaire Rejects APC Finance Committee Membership / PDP Crisis Goes Deeper As Atiku, Governors, Others In Fresh Battle / Woman stabbed by Nigerian men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.