Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,670 members, 7,840,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Review From Rolykiss Manager - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Review From Rolykiss Manager (78 Views)

AI Appmaker Review From Real User And Special Bonus - AI Appmaker OTO / Web Agency Fortune Vol.7 Review From Huda Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Review From Rolykiss Manager by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:16am On Nov 29, 2023
📸 Look at this post on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/share/p/UD7asnzMJJdEBFaW/?mibextid=WC7FNe

Review From Rolykiss Manager

Where do I even begin?

The fans, oh my! I'm at a loss for words. The sheer love and engagement is mind-blowing.

I'm so glad to see that the hard work and uniqueness are being recognized.

It's about time Rolykiss had a great manager. And I'm honored to be a part of this management journey for a global artist.

Rolykiss is a guy with a good, mature, kind, and pure spirit. And I can see that in your reactions.

He truly deserves it and more.
When I first heard the song "Tap In," I was blown away.

The lyrics have such a powerful message that inspires. I believe it's a song worth listening to and very danceable.

We also need to talk about Rolykiss's passion, drive, and style of presentation. You did great, Rolykiss, from the video performance to the fashion poses.

Even your female fans commented on how cute you are and were impressed by your artistic work.

This is the beginning of your recognition and Grammy awards. As we ride this management journey together, much love from your manager.

Much love from his manager 🤗

Digital Bimpe ( Digital Marketing Expert & Journalist)

1 Share

Re: Review From Rolykiss Manager by eepeepook: 10:37am On Nov 29, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Bimpe, I want to let you know, I…
Re: Review From Rolykiss Manager by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2023
Hi

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Governmental Structure Suits A Country Like Nigeria Best? / Courseller Commercial Review: Create Video Courses In Just 5 Minutes / Harnessing The Future: Tesla Powerwall Batteries With Essential Solar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.