Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Femi Falana's Wife, Funmi Becomes A SAN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Falana's Wife, Funmi Becomes A SAN (23854 Views)

Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me / LP To Keyamo: You Are Ridiculing Your Position As A SAN, Insulting Nigerians / "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Falana's Wife, Funmi Becomes A SAN by JuanDeDios: 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2023
kingthreat:
Sorry but what has she done to deserve the reputation of a SAN? Someone educate me.
We know what likes of Ozekhome and Gani did to elevated to the SAN level but now being married to a top lawyer gives one the access to become a SAN
Femi Falana keeps deceiving that he is a human rights activist. Wasn't he one of the first people to validate Tinubu;s election by saying 25% in Abuja doesn't matter.
You were actually making sense until you got to the last line. The fact you think 25% of Abuja matters doesn't mean it does or that the law says so.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana's Wife, Funmi Becomes A SAN by chessguru(m): 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2023
Difrent:

There are criteria to be met before becoming a SAN and she met them and became a SAN.

Abi did she just married the top lawyer in 2023...or did LPPC that award SAN just start giving the tittle in 2023?

Besides is there anything wrong if a husband and wife qualify to be SAN and are made SAN?

Falana might not be a perfect man (who is?) but he is far from the devil you paint him to be

God bless you for these words , these days people just talk for the sake of talking . empty words without wisdom
Re: Femi Falana's Wife, Funmi Becomes A SAN by YelloweWest: 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2023
kingthreat:
Sorry but what has she done to deserve the reputation of a SAN? Someone educate me.
We know what likes of Ozekhome and Gani did to elevated to the SAN level but now being married to a top lawyer gives one the access to become a SAN
Femi Falana keeps deceiving that he is a human rights activist. Wasn't he one of the first people to validate Tinubu;s election by saying 25% in Abuja doesn't matter.

You made an assertion without research.

Funmi falana maybe more accomplished than her husband as a lawyer.

Research! The legal profession is not mediocre
Re: Femi Falana's Wife, Funmi Becomes A SAN by kingthreat(m): 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2023
YelloweWest:

You made an assertion without research.

Funmi falana maybe more accomplished than her husband as a lawyer.

Research! The legal profession is not mediocre

I have been in their office at a time where my company needed a legal redress.
The main lawyers are the employed ones. Else from the principal partner who does the big cases of course.
Well congrats to her but I know this is unachievable without getting married to Falana.
Re: Femi Falana's Wife, Funmi Becomes A SAN by okito: 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2023
Dshocker:
Congratulations to her and the family.

I wonder why their son FALZ didn't follow same route!!!
Wonder, Wonder, Wonder, Wonder....till you turn to Wanderer!
Re: Femi Falana's Wife, Funmi Becomes A SAN by ufuosman(m): 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2023
Congrats ma
Re: Femi Falana's Wife, Funmi Becomes A SAN by Ijaya123: 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2023
kingthreat:

The Electoral Act, the constitution, the Election Petition Tribunal and the Supreme Court align with him on that.

Or your opinion is superior to theirs?

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana's Wife, Funmi Becomes A SAN by ivolt: 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2023
kingthreat:
You are confused.
SAN is not a reward for being an activist.
Think of it like a professorship title.
You get it when you meet the laid down criteria.
Re: Femi Falana's Wife, Funmi Becomes A SAN by ivolt: 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2023
Addme:

Those who are in the law profession know this woman very well.She is very well respected as well only that she operates behind the names of her husband.
Infact most of the briefs from that chamber were purportedly written by this woman and many law journals and books have been written by her.
From what I heard, she was even supposed to have gotten this since but better late than never.
Though most SANs are not even known to people like us.
He thinks SAN means legal celebrity/activatist.
Re: Femi Falana's Wife, Funmi Becomes A SAN by haslaw(m): 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2023
kingthreat:

Was he wrong to say 25% in Abuja was not a must.

Only IPOB cannibals will imagine that Abuja people have two heads so their votes supersedes the rest of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana's Wife, Funmi Becomes A SAN by GreatrAnalyst: 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2023
Difrent:

There are criteria to be met before becoming a SAN and she met them and became a SAN.

Abi did she just married the top lawyer in 2023...or did LPPC that award SAN just start giving the tittle in 2023?

Besides is there anything wrong if a husband and wife qualify to be SAN and are made SAN?

Falana might not be a perfect man (who is?) but he is far from the devil you paint him to be

Thank you for lecturing him/her.
They just hold phone and some data and start spewing trashy stuff.

How many SANs are in Nigeria? He ought to check their website to see how quite few they are. The criteria are there, being a SAN demands a lot.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana's Wife, Funmi Becomes A SAN by Fearyourcreator: 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2023
kingthreat:
Which one dey pain you Tinubu or SAN
Re: Femi Falana's Wife, Funmi Becomes A SAN by Fearyourcreator: 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2023
Addme:

Those who are in the law profession know this woman very well.She is very well respected as well only that she operates behind the names of her husband.
Infact most of the briefs from that chamber were purportedly written by this woman and many law journals and books have been written by her.
From what I heard, she was even supposed to have gotten this since but better late than never.
Though most SANs are not even known to people like us.
Just say you dey tackle APC ... Lolzzz
Re: Femi Falana's Wife, Funmi Becomes A SAN by Donemmy(m): 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2023
Lagos
IfixPhones:

Yes if you're interested

Where's your location
Re: Femi Falana's Wife, Funmi Becomes A SAN by WorldRichest: 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2023
kingthreat:

This one is an unfortunate illiterate.

There is no relationship between being a SAN and being a human right activist
Re: Femi Falana's Wife, Funmi Becomes A SAN by Munzy14(m): 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2023
kingthreat:
Soon FALZ fit collect his own SAN.

Na em papa join hands with APC the share am.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Femi Falana's Wife, Funmi Becomes A SAN by YelloweWest: 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2023
kingthreat:

I have been in their office at a time where my company needed a legal redress.
The main lawyers are the employed ones. Else from the principal partner who does the big cases of course.
Well congrats to her but I know this is unachievable without getting married to Falana.
All the female SANs are married to Falana right?

She runs her own law firm and has had probably more successful cases at the Supreme Court than her husband.
Research
Re: Femi Falana's Wife, Funmi Becomes A SAN by chinchum(m): 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2023
kingthreat:
All these low IQ individuals commenting on what they know nothing about.
If you can't separate your sentiments and emotion from viewing issues, it speaks a lot about your level of intelligence.

Because Femi Falana did not declare Abuja as a special state where residents are worth in value of votes more than others, his wife does not deserve a SAN title.
Re: Femi Falana's Wife, Funmi Becomes A SAN by kingthreat(m): 8:05am On Nov 30, 2023
YelloweWest:

All the female SANs are married to Falana right?

She runs her own law firm and has had probably more successful cases at the Supreme Court than her husband.
Research

No she's a principal partner in Falana's lawfirm
Please proof on the bolded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Katsina For Sallah Celebration / AEDC Restores Light In Kawu Niger State After 30 Years As Residents Dance / Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.