Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,381 members, 7,861,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Footage Shows That Israel Killed Newborn Infants En Masse And Left Their Bodies - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Footage Shows That Israel Killed Newborn Infants En Masse And Left Their Bodies (189 Views)

Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) / The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine / Why North Korea 'Ghost Ships' Wash Up In Japan Full Of Dead Bodies (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Footage Shows That Israel Killed Newborn Infants En Masse And Left Their Bodies by rottennaija(m): 6:11am On Nov 29, 2023
New footage shows that Israel killed newborn infants en masse and left their bodies to rot for weeks.

Anyone else find it strange that practically no one in US politics or legacy media seems to care?

Horrific crime discovered in Al Rantisi Hospital. After invading israeli forces forced all doctors & staff to evacuate, @ICRC promised NICU babies would be taken to a safe place. Parents returned to the hospital today to find their preemie babies dead & decomposed in their cots.

Re: Footage Shows That Israel Killed Newborn Infants En Masse And Left Their Bodies by rottennaija(m): 6:14am On Nov 29, 2023

Re: Footage Shows That Israel Killed Newborn Infants En Masse And Left Their Bodies by Dandal: 6:24am On Nov 29, 2023
Israel is a Terrorist State

1 Like

Re: Footage Shows That Israel Killed Newborn Infants En Masse And Left Their Bodies by Felimax(m): 6:28am On Nov 29, 2023
And so? It's a reprisal! So?
Israel is too fvckin weak to my liking.

How on Earth can I be fighting you and still allow aids and still providing solace along with it?

When I go after my enemies I do a clean job and it's one of the reason why God went angry with King Saul.

Israel should completely decimate Hamas as much as they can.

NEXT TIME YOU THINK TWICE BEFORE ATTACKING ISRAEL!

4 Likes

Re: Footage Shows That Israel Killed Newborn Infants En Masse And Left Their Bodies by LadyRosa2(f): 6:43am On Nov 29, 2023
Well, these Palestinian terrorists are ready to kill their babies to make israel look bad.

If they can use kids as human shield, slaughtering their own babies is a walk in the park for them.

3 Likes

Re: Footage Shows That Israel Killed Newborn Infants En Masse And Left Their Bodies by flexydote(m): 6:53am On Nov 29, 2023
Felimax:

How on Earth can I be fighting you and still allow aids and still providing solace along with it?

When I go after my enemies I do a clean job and it's one of the reason why God went angry with King Saul.

You dey even talk.

They have given a 2 days cease fire so that the Hamas terrorist will catch their breath. I don't just understand weather this is a fight or a tv show
Re: Footage Shows That Israel Killed Newborn Infants En Masse And Left Their Bodies by Felimax(m): 6:58am On Nov 29, 2023
flexydote:

You dey even talk.

They have given a 2 days cease fire so that the Hamas terrorist will catch their breath. I don't just understand weather this is a fight or a tv show

Honestly!
Re: Footage Shows That Israel Killed Newborn Infants En Masse And Left Their Bodies by rottennaija(m): 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2023
🚨UPDATE: Mohammed Nazal's medical record shows Israel lied about not beating him up & damaging his hands!

Report concludes Muhammad suffered fractures in his fingers, contusions in his right & left arms

He said he was beaten up, starved daily & left without medical treatment🧵

Re: Footage Shows That Israel Killed Newborn Infants En Masse And Left Their Bodies by rottennaija(m): 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2023
2\ Mohammed Nazal's preliminary medical reports reads: "X-ray showed RT 2nd Metacarpal Head Displaced Fracture & Left 2nd Metacaroipal Shaft Minimally displaced fracture trial of reduction and bilateral below elbow splint in positive hand plus position applied"

Re: Footage Shows That Israel Killed Newborn Infants En Masse And Left Their Bodies by rottennaija(m): 4:40pm On Nov 29, 2023
🇵🇸🇮🇱 An Israeli sniper just killed a 9-year-old Palestinian boy in the West Bank.

People will see this and still defend Israel.

Vile.

Sick.

https://twitter.com/CensoredMen/status/1729852705848328302?t=Hx67fQuorxhMPu9RkatjwQ&s=19

2 Likes

Re: Footage Shows That Israel Killed Newborn Infants En Masse And Left Their Bodies by Kavaista: 12:57am On Dec 01, 2023
Felimax:

Agreed
Re: Footage Shows That Israel Killed Newborn Infants En Masse And Left Their Bodies by Kavaista: 1:04am On Dec 01, 2023
[quote author=rottennaija post=127229306]🇵🇸🇮🇱 An Israeli sniper just killed a 9-year-old Palestinian boy in the West Bank.

People will see this and still defend Israel

Israel from the days of old and till now till the end of days.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fact!! Why Palestinians Supported Oct 7th Massacre Of Jews!! / Politician Gives Up Seat He Says Was Rigged For His Win / The Russian Army Overthrew The Last Ukrainian Fortress In The Russian War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.