Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Don't Come To Dresden, Germany - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don't Come To Dresden, Germany (2432 Views)

Dresden’s Tobacco Mosque | All You Need To Know / DAAD STIBET Scholarships For International Students At TU Dresden In Germany / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Come To Dresden, Germany by Kitoleke(m): 7:26am On Nov 29, 2023
Re: Don't Come To Dresden, Germany by Mcmichaelin1: 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2023
Why pls
Re: Don't Come To Dresden, Germany by longetivity(m): 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2023
If I come will u send me back?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Come To Dresden, Germany by Balablue64: 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2023
U dey smoke Igbo
Re: Don't Come To Dresden, Germany by Kitoleke(m): 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2023
longetivity:
If I come will u send me back?

Lol.... Don't mind the title, watch the video.
Re: Don't Come To Dresden, Germany by Kitoleke(m): 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2023
Balablue64:
U dey smoke Igbo

Looks like most of you didn't watch the video, you just started dropping comments. It's an informative video. You should watch it.
Re: Don't Come To Dresden, Germany by Kitoleke(m): 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2023
Mcmichaelin1:
Why pls

I think the video is there to give you the full gist. Those were international students and they shared their abroad experiences
Re: Don't Come To Dresden, Germany by vonlogon: 1:14am On Nov 30, 2023
That's the point. You want people to whatcha a video with a conclusive title. Some like " why you shouldn't come to..." Would have tickled curiousity
Re: Don't Come To Dresden, Germany by Balablue64: 6:47am On Nov 30, 2023
Kitoleke:

Looks like most of you didn't watch the video, you just started dropping comments. It's an informative video. You should watch it.
Na you gan gan dey smoke Igbo
Re: Don't Come To Dresden, Germany by Kitoleke(m): 8:06am On Nov 30, 2023
vonlogon:
That's the point. You want people to whatcha a video with a conclusive title. Some like " why you shouldn't come to..." Would have tickled curiousity

Ofcourse not, the video is to educate you and nothing more man. 😌
Re: Don't Come To Dresden, Germany by Kitoleke(m): 8:06am On Nov 30, 2023
Balablue64:

Na you gan gan dey smoke Igbo

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (Reply)

How Is Junior Waec Of Nowadays? Is It Compulsory? / Does University Of Abuja Study Geology? / Government Lobbies ASUU (Lecturers) With Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.