Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video (26415 Views)

Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info / Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death / Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video by Emmani360(m): 10:00am On Nov 29, 2023
joseph1832:
Hmm. What exactly is DSVA?

All the same, hunting for the boy is the right thing, but still, what if the boy was just bragging to his friend, and there isn't anybody he raped?

Some guys can be that foolish, using serious things to brag to their idiot friends just to chase clout.

Modified.

I now know what DSVA is, they sure don't waste time in responding...

I can try and understand some guys Bragging about having sex with a girl they have not seen her pant but bragging about raping a girl is really something else, one has to be very sick in the head to do that.
Even if he didn't do that, it's very clear that it's something he has no problem doing cos why brag about something to be ashamed of
Re: Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video by lordprogress: 10:03am On Nov 29, 2023
The mumu fit nor do anything self just dey brag.
But he must smell kirikiri foolish boy.
Re: Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video by Mindlog: 10:07am On Nov 29, 2023
descartes400:

If rape has been committed and there's a victim, isn't the victim suppose to have reported to her parents or guardians...who would definitely have reported it to the authorities to do the needful?

But in this case we have a juvenile who is boasting or probably catching cruise online with his fellows in order to look larger than he is..

so should he be arrested,prosecuted and jailed for a crime that's unproven and no victim to corroborate?

He will be arrested, If found to have committed the crime he will be spending some years in confinement but if ascertained to be a juvenile and was just "catching cruise", he will be ending at up at the Special Correctional Centre for Boys in Oregun where his brain will be reset on how not to "catch cruise" online.
Re: Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video by oluwatobi43301: 10:20am On Nov 29, 2023
His days are numbered, is now he'll appreciates the freedoms he got all this while.Young pervert spoiled by the likes of the internet forming wokeHis days are numbered, is now he'll appreciates the freedoms he got all this while.Young pervert spoiled by the likes of the internet forming woke...
Re: Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video by TINUBUISMAD: 10:20am On Nov 29, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:
joyandfaith

Igbodicool

phorget

bigpicture001

TINUBUISMAD

Chiefpriestt

Joy2dworldxyz

enemies of yoruba

oya
Evening newspaper, won't you go and marry and stop disturbing our peace in this forum abi?
Re: Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video by Dennisochampa: 10:31am On Nov 29, 2023
I keep saying it...
The government have their blames but majority of Nigeria problems are caused by Nigerians...
Imagine a kid like this boasting about r*ping a girl...
If such a kid becomes a leader tomorrow in any capacity, do you expect him to make a good leader
The people doing hard drugs today, gun running, kidnapping, internet fraud, insurgency, etc..... If they become leaders tomorrow, do you think they will abandon their old ways?
The tinubu that we all are calling a drug baron today started off as a youth....
Without responsible youths in the society.... The cycle of bad leadership will NEVER end!!
Re: Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video by descartes400: 10:40am On Nov 29, 2023
Mindlog:

He will be arrested, If found to have committed the crime he will be spending some years in confinement but if ascertained to be a juvenile and was just "catching cruise", he will be ending at up at the Special Correctional Centre for Boys in Oregun where his brain will be reset on how not to "catch cruise" online.

After his brain has been reset, he can now lawyer up and sues for infringement upon his freedom of speech and fundamental human rights..that's some cool way to became a teenage millionaire

Some lots musicians have said worst and allude to crimes in their songs and music videos but are not hunted with arrest, prosecution and jail term or sent to an adult correctional facility.
Re: Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video by Chiefpriestt: 11:03am On Nov 29, 2023
TINUBUISMAD:

Evening newspaper, won't you go and marry and stop disturbing our peace in this forum abi?
Mumu do you know me at all to know that am single ? Tinubu urchins are mentally deranged
Re: Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video by Mindlog: 11:03am On Nov 29, 2023
descartes400:

After his brain has been reset, he can now lawyer up and sues for infringement upon his freedom of speech and fundamental human rights..that's some cool way to became a teenage millionaire

Some lots musicians have said worst and allude to crimes in their songs and music videos but are not hunted with arrest, prosecution and jail term or sent to an adult correctional facility.

Being arrested for bragging about rape is not an infringement upon his freedom of speech and fundamental human rights......ask a lawyer around you for more enlightenment.

Even here in the UK where teenagers have so many liberties.....police, social workers etc will be involved when a teenager go "catching cruise" about rape and having such in their records is not a good thing for their future, job-wise because recruiters will easily have access to that record through the DBS check.
Re: Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video by Mom007(f): 11:39am On Nov 29, 2023
After listening to zaazu and young duu, how will they not go raping people? Nonsense society.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:43am On Nov 29, 2023
Demons and drugs is wrong with the fcccking devilish youths doing this shirt.They must be tamed right away. angry
It is not just about arresting alone,arrest them use use Tactical Tripdation and surgical psychiatry to knock some sense back into their heads. angryEnough see gorry things as this. angry
Re: Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video by Bigsteveg(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2023
joseph1832:

All the same, hunting for the boy is the right thing, but still, what if the boy was just bragging to his friend, and there isn't anybody he raped?

Some guys can be that foolish, using serious things to brag to their idiot friends just to chase clout.

Modified.

Be it boasting or he has done it, rape is no joke. He deserves to cool off in kirikiri.
Re: Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:44am On Nov 29, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Demons and drugs are terribly wrong combination controling these fcccking devilish youths doing this shitts.They must be tamed right away. angry
It is not just about arresting alone,arrest them use use Tactical Tripdation and surgical psychiatry to knock some sense back into their heads. angryEnough of see terrible things as this. angry
MORE CENSORSHI FOR ALL THE EVIL INFLUENCING MUZIKS IN NAIJA.
Re: Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video by Bigsteveg(m): 11:48am On Nov 29, 2023
descartes400:

If rape has been committed and there's a victim, isn't the victim suppose to have reported to her parents or guardians...who would definitely have reported it to the authorities to do the needful?

But in this case we have a juvenile who is boasting or probably catching cruise online with his fellows in order to look larger than he is..

so should he be arrested,prosecuted and jailed for a crime that's unproven and no victim to corroborate?

How many rape victims report? Most are ashamed because of what the society will say. Rape is no joke, for you to talk about it is very bad. Here in UK, you'll be tagged for life for just talking about it. Let's respect our girls,

2 Likes

Re: Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video by ednut1(m): 11:49am On Nov 29, 2023
When his type enter uk they will do it and get arrested
Re: Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video by Abioladoks: 11:49am On Nov 29, 2023
Lady Nigerian youth....... embarassed
Re: Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video by Beverlyjean(f): 11:56am On Nov 29, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

Continue making such "jokes" and continue finding out the consequences of such stupidity.

In fact, go to developed countries and continue that foolishness. I can assure you they will cure you.

We know how rape apologists talk, you pretend as if you're outraged while stylishly defending the culprits.

Is this what you would say if it was your mother or daughter involved?

Emotions will not allow you people think straight... how and why should he be arrested when the victim is not even in existence.... if the victim doesn't show up , tell me how he will be prosecuted when there is no victim

1 Like

Re: Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Emotions will not allow you people think straight... how and why should he be arrested when the victim is not even in existence.... if the victim doesn't show up , tell me how he will be prosecuted when there is no victim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video by emerged01(m): 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2023
joseph1832:

Modified.

Is it your time? What if he actually did it? Sometimes people like you should learn to keep quiet in a situation like this . It is annoying trying to say something but end up saying nothing.
Re: Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video by Karnice600: 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2023
naptu2:
DSVA Lagos @Lagosdsva

Posted a still picture with a tag “please listen to the end”, as if , if you click the pics e go begin play audio. Smh. Not even a link to the actual video of the screenshot. No sign or evidences put forth whatever to even know if this actually happened or the teenager is just trying to trend like his role models which you guys also adore. The energy you used in fetching DSVA links, should have been channeled to make proper findings.., because na only Nigerian police go catch monkey for bush, beat am to stupor, untill the monkey agree say na him be the cat wey steal fish for township market. Before you make them go begin beat up person pikin wey no do nothing. If na Davido small cousin or nephew, you for give this a different topic.
Unless you’re trying to publicize DSVA, no issue. I’m not in support of rapists, but these whole post is as undone as a half cooked beans. If I wan give you name na, awon omo ise Seun Osewa go run naked come ban their papa. All of una head need spanner and servicing.

1 Like

Re: Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video by naptu2: 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2023
Karnice600:

Posted a still picture with a tag “please listen to the end”, as if , if you click the pics e go begin play audio. Smh. Not even a link to the actual video of the screenshot. No sign or evidences put forth whatever to even know if this actually happened or the teenager is just trying to trend like his role models which you guys also adore. The energy you used in fetching DSVA links, should have been channeled to make proper findings.., because na only Nigerian police go catch monkey for bush, beat am to stupor, untill the monkey agree say na him be the cat wey steal fish for township market. Before you make them go begin beat up person pikin wey no do nothing. If na Davido small cousin or nephew, you for give this a different topic.
Unless you’re trying to publicize DSVA, no issue. I’m not in support of rapists, but these whole post is as undone as a half cooked beans. If I wan give you name na, awon omo ise Seun Osewa go run naked come ban their papa. All of una head need spanner and servicing.

This guy wrote a long story just because he was not able to read through the thread.

Everything that he wrote about (except for the garbage at the end because nobody can make sense of that crap) has already been answered on the thread.

Modified.

I shouldn't have wasted my time, I now know who it is. It's the guy that has been trying to provoke me.
Re: Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video by creolehunt: 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2023
oladipuposadeeq:
you don't brag about sumtin as such besides this boy go explain tire, him eyes go clear. Abi wetin you feel, we brag about achievements and no be infront of village people else grin

Nah. The police have nothing on him. Saying he raped a fictitious person, doesnt mean he did. Theres no evidence that shows he did.

Rappers claim to kill people in their music or even deal in drugs, but that doesnt mean they actually do. Unless they are narrating a vivid real life incident.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video by Khyrvxjzy: 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2023
TINUBUISMAD:

who is the president of nigeria
Re: Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video by joseph1832(m): 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2023
emerged01:

Is it your time? What if he actually did it? Sometimes people like you should learn to keep quiet in a situation like this . It is annoying trying to say something but end up saying nothing.
all the more reason why people like you should shut up. I don't see how its any business of yours if people like me end up saying nothing. Tssk.
Re: Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video by Karnice600: 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2023
naptu2:

This guy wrote a long story just because he was not able to read through the thread.

Everything that he wrote about (except for the garbage at the end because nobody can make sense of that crap) has already been answered on the thread.

Modified.

I shouldn't have wasted my time, I now know who it is. It's the guy that has been trying to provoke me.

Just got to see the twitter link to the video on the second page. You ought to update the main post with the necessary information on why a link is missing on the first page. Abi na free Wi-Fi you use, wey the owner no gree steady for one place make you post full dose instead of patch patch.
Re: Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video by naptu2: 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2023
He can't possibly believe that I'll read whatever crap he posts. I've sent it where it should go.
Re: Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video by TINUBUISMAD: 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

who is the president of nigeria
Na your papa
Re: Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video by Khyrvxjzy: 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2023
TINUBUISMAD:

Na your papa

peter obi is presidential
Re: Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video by Careente7(m): 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2023
Even if he didn’t do it any lady can press charges. BTW who videotaped him? Know....
Re: Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video by Khyrvxjzy: 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2023
TINUBUISMAD:

Na your papa
the hatred is real
Re: Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video by Patriotsleague: 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2023
Dumb gen z
Re: Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video by delpee(f): 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2023
DJInfluence:
If there's no victim there's no crime.
Unless the raped victim out herself I don't see how this case can go anywhere.

If it happened in Lagos and the self proclaimed rapist is found, he'll be tried.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18 Human Heads Found In Airport Shipment / Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] / 5 Police Officers Involved In The Innocent Shooting Of Civilians Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.