Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Oppurtunity For Writers - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Oppurtunity For Writers (924 Views)

Vacancies For Writers, Bloggers & Editors In An Online Media Company / Looking For Writers on Entrepreneurship...We will Pay !!! / *** Online Blogging Jobs Currently Available For Writers!~*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oppurtunity For Writers by 0393: 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2011
.LET US HELP OURSELVES HERE.MY ORGANIZATION HOPES TO CREATE A WEBSITE THAT hopes to showcase Africa's talent to Africa and the world.TRUST ME, I KNOW ALL ABOUT DISSAPOINTMENTS CONCERNING THE DREAMS OF EVERY YOUNG POET,THATS WHY THIS WEBSITE IS IN EXISTENCE ,TO ACCEPT EVERYBODY FOR WHO THEY ARE, RATE AND REVIEW THEIR POEMS.THE SITE PROMOTION SOLEY DEPENDS ON YOU AND ME.IN ADDITION, ITDOES NOT HURT TO TRY.The benefit of this site are numerous it is still under construction but you can check it out at this address;www.readmypoem.. go to the must read page and follow the instructions. OR DROP YOUR EMAIL IF YOU ARE INTRESTED

(1) (Reply)

Poem For Babagida / I Need A Very Good Editor For My Novel I Want To Publish. / We Are Purchasing Pre Written Articles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.