Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) (48708 Views)

Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. / This Kia Habaniro Car Uses Artificial Intelligence To Know When You Are Sad / Man Uses A Rope To Pull A Faulty Car In Benin, Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) by Padipadi(m): 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2023
Grass republic. We going greenhouse!
Re: Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
Good for him
Re: Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
the green revolution
Re: Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) by 82man: 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
When you schooling in village and graduate in village, what are expect ?
Re: Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) by CJStarz: 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
This is an eye sore
Re: Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) by Biola67: 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
Another Mumu man
Re: Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) by EnvyandHate: 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2023
The Freemasonry Illuminati Whispering Campaign

Re: Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) by soccerlite: 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Why I have concluded that God did not create everyone!

Where the fvck did dude get the fvckin inspiration!

Oh

So you know

That islamic terrorist like you, supporter of evil policy of government was created by devil

Good you know yourself
Re: Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) by CoronaVirusPro: 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2023
soccerlite:

Oh

So you know

That islamic terrorist like you, supporter of evil policy of government was created by devil

Good you know yourself

STFU!
Re: Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) by Godstiger(m): 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2023
Gotta be itchy
Re: Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) by OlawaleBammie: 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2023
hakym619:
shocked

Go to digitalocean

Please nairaland tech family, where do I learn SQL such that I understand it well ?
Re: Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) by sureinfo: 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
Beautiful concept even though I wouldn't do it cos it will feel like the grass will be scratching me.

Meanwhile, do you know that the new oraimo spacepods was personally fine tuned by burna boy? The sound output is just amazing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) by OlawaleBammie: 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
hakym619:
shocked

Go to digitalocean

Please nairaland tech family, where do I learn SQL such that I understand it well ?
go to digital ocean
Re: Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) by abobote: 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
I don't like it
Re: Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) by blackmantis: 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2023
Must be from Edo state they too like that artificial grass.
Re: Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) by yewit37486: 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2023
hakym619:
shocked

You can start with the basics here:
https://www.w3schools.com/sql/sql_intro.asp
Re: Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) by Federalis: 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2023
hakym619:
shocked

Hit me up.

Re: Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) by Sparrk007(m): 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2023
F9
Re: Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) by Cleobadtra: 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2023
Very funny... Will be very uncomfortable.

If you need a side hustle and you reside in one of This cities Lagos, Abuja, kano, Jos, kaduna, Ibadan, Portharcourt, Aba, Onitsha.

you can be earning daily from the comfort of your home or your shop or kiosk by becoming a delivery agent for a NIPOST licensed logistic company based in Lagos, a delivery agent is simply someone who makes an order or receive an order on behalf of a customer, you can be earning through commissions of each order made, don't sit down complaining you are broke every day, join Area connect delivery agent team today to start earning daily.. No registration fees or anything required,just your mobile phone to download the app and start earning today...

Check my signature for contact

Zero eight 16 33===01355
Re: Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) by stevedeey(m): 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2023
Now police will be afraid to enter such a car
Re: Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) by bobbiiee: 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2023
Is he a follower of Guru Maraji?
Re: Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) by Wizuman: 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2023
hakym619:
shocked

Google up "Sqlzoo"

Re: Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) by maxzzo1(m): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2023
Hope green snake dey inside
Re: Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) by Pootle: 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Why I have concluded that God did not create everyone!

Where the fvck did dude get the fvckin inspiration!

pure weed bro
Re: Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) by Gabbriell: 4:17pm On Nov 30, 2023
U can take the man out of the bush but you cannot take the bush out of the man.
Re: Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) by Realiskit(m): 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2023
hakym619:
shocked

How can you describe your knowledge of SQL so far?
Re: Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) by viodemus: 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2023
mold and respiratory diseases leading.....
Re: Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) by stasius: 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2023
He should add artificial snake too
Re: Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2023
Creativity
Re: Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) by Adewale1603(m): 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2023
Beware of snakes
Re: Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) by Cj4charles(m): 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2023
Make Goat see you open door first
Re: Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) by GABRIEL6036: 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2023
Madness get level sha 😀😀

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Loses Two Cars To Reckless Yahoo Boys Driving In Benin City (Video) / Bike Rider Spotted Towing An 18-Seater Bus With His Motorcycle In Lagos (Video) / Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.