Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

How To Think Like A Billionaire - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Think Like A Billionaire (96 Views)

Think Like An Entrepreneur / "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) / Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Think Like A Billionaire by Timo01(m): 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2023
What makes billionaires who they are?

It is simple. Good time management.

One thing common to billionaires and average people is time.

We all have 24 hours. But poor people make about N1,000 per day.

While Billionaires make an average of Millions to Billions of naira per day.

So how did they get to that point?

It is simple the most important assets we all have is TIME.

Billionaires do not waste their time unnecessarily rather they invest it wisely.

This is the way billionaires think.

If for instance I make an average of

N500k per month

It means my average daily income N500K/30 = N16,666

This means for any day I do not work I have lost N16,666

If I sleep for 8 hours every day it means I have 16 hours to work and make money every day.

It follows that I make N16,666/16 =N1041.

This means for any hour I waste N1,041 has been wasted.

This will take us to High income yielding activities and low income yielding activities.

All the things we do throughout the day are called activities.

However only few of those activities helps money enter our pocket.

All the activities that make money enter our pockets are called income yielding activities.

The activities that generate high income are called high income generating activities

While the ones that generate low income are called low income generating activities.

What billionaires do is to filter high income generating activities from low income generating activities.

So they spend their time on high income generating activities and hire someone to help them do low income generating activities.

So that they rest more and make money at the same time.

Low income yielding activities are also activities that do not require special skills.

These are activities that are important to you but any unskilled person can do it for you.

For instance washing clothes.

Washing your clothes is very important but any unskilled person can wash clothes.

If you hire someone to carry out your low income producing activities for a month while you focus on your high income generating activities at

The end of the month you would have made N500K, take out N30K

to pay the person carrying out your non income generating activities.

The guy will be happy he has gotten a job and you are happy you have made N470K per month.

But on the other hand if you had done all the activities your self

You probably spend 6 hours on your non income generating activities, you are now left with 10 hours for your high income generating activities.

If you remember our calculation earlier.

In One hour I earn an average of N1041.

Therefore in 10 hours I would have earned N10,410 instead of N16,666

That you are now earning N10,410 per day.

In in a month you have earned N10,410 X 30 = N312,300 instead of N470,000.

Now you see the difference between the poor and the billionaires.

The poor do everything by themselves while Billionaires heire someone or people to carry out low

income generating activities and non income generating activities, thereby making more money per time.

[Read More in My Book][https://timothyomatule.com/from-zero-to-m-clients/]

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use 50kg Gas Bottle To Start Up LPG Cooking Gas Business In Nigeria? / 7 Proven Hacks To Dominate Every Lucky Draw You Enter! / How To Make 100k-500k. Online With Just Your Smartphone ✅

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.