Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) (19961 Views)

Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures / Wike, Atiku Meet In London (Pictures) / Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by BeigJawnson(m): 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
[quote author=Bliss62 post=127227534][/quote]

Lol. I answered becos you were telling someone to be civil and you weren't civil. Is that not double standard? Mumu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by Bliss62: 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
[quote author=BeigJawnson post=127227553]

So also your own with your watery brain,any one who doesn't support thief_nubu and his stupid government with ideology from town hall, hates him so much .... That was why you weren't civil enough in your first comment on this thread by calling obi supporters compound fools... And you are the real cumpound fool. [/quote

You are a big fool, because I don't remember telling you not to talk about Tinubu as you like

Wetin they worry this baby factory pigs sef
Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by Zeebuy: 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2023
Bliss62:

grin

Hope your parents no too spend much on your education grin
Clown. You've thoroughly disgraced yourself on this thread. Take your L in peace and crawl back into the hole you emerged from

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by Bliss62: 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2023
[quote author=BeigJawnson post=127227572]

Lol. I answered becos you were telling someone to be civil and you weren't civil. Is that not double standard? Mumu[/quote

You answered because you are a low life busy body

You can't help it like a dog chasing shittt
Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by JOemmy(m): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2023
Bliss62:

When I see illiterate Ipob I know them

Thier vocabulary isn't more than bigot..

I didn't bother reading your trash

You didn't read it but u found time to type a response who is now the illiterate mumu?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by Bliss62: 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2023
JOemmy:

You didn't read it but u found time to type a response who is now the illiterate mumu?

Literacy means ability to READ and WRITE

Bro go school you no gree, you see person online they call Illiterate
Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by Cj4charles(m): 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2023
Bliss62:

Apapa clearly stated LP headquarters doesn't have the audit,
Go there yourself and verify, APC stooge don't have a say in Labour Party

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by BeigJawnson(m): 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2023
I[quote author=Bliss62 post=127227573][/quote]

Iba re is the one from baby factory... Lol...

Then why attacking people by calling them compound fools just for supporting obi? Is there any civility in that? Yes you always attack anyone talking against tinubu...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by Bliss62: 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2023
[quote author=BeigJawnson post=127227621]I

Iba re is the one from baby factory... Lol...

Then why attacking people by calling them compound fools just for supporting obi? Is there any civility in that? Yes you always attack anyone talking against tinubu...[/quote

Guy shut up and stop menstruating about my mention

Ode
Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by BeigJawnson(m): 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2023
[quote author=Bliss62 post=127227588][/quote]

Dog chasing shit? You called me low life? Well with thief_nubu govt everyone is feeling the heat... And you don't know me ... So you can't talk about me..... Lol...

Minion ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by Bliss62: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2023
[quote author=Zeebuy post=127227581]
Clown. You've thoroughly disgraced yourself on this thread. Take your L in peace and crawl back into the hole you emerged from[/quote

By who useless headless mob pigs?!

You lots are lossers
Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by BeigJawnson(m): 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2023
[quote author=Bliss62 post=127227635][/quote]

grin
You say wah? You mumu oooo... So becos I never wanted you to go away by calling some group compound fools now mean you are doing menses with your brain? You mumu oooo.... The gap between you and foolishness is as close as townhall to balablu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by Timmi: 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2023
Ogene001:
Very presidential.
He mixes with everybody both poor and rich

He was not invited but went in self recognition. Anyone can attend and have a photo opportunity with the attendees. But like anything else, the Obizombies wants to trend online.
While we moove, you and your zombies continue with your follow follow.
Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by Blaze14k: 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2023
Bliss62:

I guess you can't give what you don't have

Please save your boring Nsogbu Nsogbu mentality comment

I exchange banters with intelligent people

Thanks as you stop qouting me

It is boring and you found ur way at the comment sectionπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ I really don't know how to classify people at this forum I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by Lazenby007(m): 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2023
Bliss62:

You are no more a child, comment like an adult

Stay on the subject and leave tears and salt alone for retard and reprobates

Simon Ekpa and Nnamdi Kanu might dictate to your people how you talk, but here we are free and enjoy freedom of speech

Read your own post to yourself again and tell him if you commented as an adult

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by Phantom233: 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2023
The difference is clear, imagine if it was the druggie that was speaking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by Built2last: 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

3rd Class Dullard.

E pain them say we rejected him soundly grin

OMG. Your rejection has made him poorer right.

The man is balling. He is still sharing money in millions. having his best life. Let your brain process that.

No matter how bad things get in Nigeria. And if starvation is to kill many. Peter obi is in the last 1000 that will survive

How about your entire generation.

I dont know how to hate someone better than me. It's witchcraft

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by qleap2all(m): 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2023
for and to rep the Biafra Republic! bravo to him
Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by Johel(m): 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2023
Bliss62:

Obi is a former aspirant and I have every right to talk about him

He isn't your father, why are you deeply concerned I am talking about a former political aspirant

You're brain dead.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by Bigchristo: 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Trying to stay relevant with Photo op and decieving his compound fools he has as followers

When is he gonna give a audit of campaign donations and campaign expenses

Or

Otilo....

You people stole his mandate and still insult him even while he is still moving ahead with his life, Dey insult person wey get money pass your father πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by Max24: 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2023
Online president.
Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by SeeWahala: 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2023
TopBanter:

Obidullards are brainwashed clowns. They can follow a proven failure, like Obi, into a fire clannishly.

Yet they remain online joblessly insulting Tinubu who has had myriads of good governance research papers and dissertations written about his efficacy as a transformational leader.

They are hopeless.

Transformation from rich to poor indeed grin a colossal disaster like tinubu cheesy

Keep deceiving yourself

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by Danjikanbauchi: 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Trying to stay relevant with Photo op and decieving his compound fools he has as followers

Or

Otilo....

your type of mentality is why Nigeria will never move forward. Because Obi is Ibo that's why your type are rejecting him. But down deep your mind you know he is the best.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by tenpipsperday: 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Or

Otilo....

Your tears is sweet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by nedekid: 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2023
LadyRosa2:

You're still holding obi's massive co#$#k in your mouth! What an obsession tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by Chiffy: 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2023
This is the same Peter Obi that some Batidiot Bastards said they will teach a lesson.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by naturefellow(m): 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Or

Otilo...
when last did your favourite druggie illegitimate president take a legit photo like this? Na to dey push am go one side for UN meeting group photo. Opolo eyes!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2023
Ogene001:
Very presidential.
He mixes with everybody both poor and rich

This is where he belongs.

He's one of these people, U gerrit?

He's a Commonwealth Business Leader himself.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by nedekid: 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2023
Bliss62:

If e no end your father e no go end me
Omo, them say you still hold persin appendage for mouth?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2023
Built2last:

OMG. Your rejection has made him poorer right.

The man is balling. He is still sharing money in millions. having his best life. Let your brain process that.

No matter how bad things get in Nigeria. And if starvation is to kill many. Peter obi is in the last 1000 that will survive

How about your entire generation.

I dont know how to hate someone better than me. It's witchcraft

You abuse Tinubu day and night. I don't complain. I don't care.

BUT his excreta is far greater than your entire generations, past, present and future COMBINED.

So deal with that first before dishing unsolicited comments. cheesy
Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by naturefellow(m): 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2023
Omoawoke:
Who’s Peter obi again?

The one I heard of was detained, rough handled and bullied like a common criminal in UK
keep dwelling on propaganda and lies. It will finish you!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council / Kyari, SGF, 100 Other Presidential Aides In Office Illegally β€” Falana / Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.