Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Bus Directions From Iju Ishaga To JKK House - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bus Directions From Iju Ishaga To JKK House (267 Views)

Urgently In Need Of Direction From Badagry To Jkk Building,anthonyb/stop Ilupeju / Lagos-Ibadan Free Train Ride: After Low Patronage Passengers Besiege Iju Station / Pls Directions From Mile2 To Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bus Directions From Iju Ishaga To JKK House by Mijolnir(m): 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2023
Hello Nairalanders,

Please, I stay at Iju-Ishaga, and I am planning to go to JKK House this weekend. Please, how do I go about it? Please, those familiar with the terrain can kindly drop directions. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Mod, please push this to the front page if possible.

I will be in the comments section.
Re: Bus Directions From Iju Ishaga To JKK House by Obiedun(m): 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2023
Mijolnir:
Hello Nairalanders,

Please, I stay at Iju-Ishaga, and I am planning to go to JKK House this weekend. Please, how do I go about it? Please, those familiar with the terrain can kindly drop directions. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Mod, please push this to the front page if possible.

I will be in the comments section.
from Ishaga to pen cinema, Agege. From Agege to Oshodi. At Oshodi cross the railway line and took keke that is going to Iupeju. Tell the rider where you are going. He will tell you how to get there. You just have to trek.
Re: Bus Directions From Iju Ishaga To JKK House by Mijolnir(m): 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2023
Obiedun:
from Ishaga to pen cinema, Agege. From Agege to Oshodi. At Oshodi cross the railway line and took keke that is going to Iupeju. Tell the rider where you are going. He will tell you how to get there. You just have to trek.
Thanks a lot. So I should tell the rider that I am going to JKK House once we get to Ilupeju, and he will direct me on how to get there, right?
Re: Bus Directions From Iju Ishaga To JKK House by sunnymighty(m): 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2023
Mijolnir:

Thanks a lot. So I should tell the rider that I am going to JKK House once we get to Ilupeju, and he will direct me on how to get there, right?

Find your way to Ikeja, join a bus going to Ojuelegba then ask the driver or the Conductor to drop you at the Closest Bus Stop to JKK house, it is on Ikorodu Road. Ire o.
Re: Bus Directions From Iju Ishaga To JKK House by Obiedun(m): 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2023
Mijolnir:

Yes. It is a popular place
Re: Bus Directions From Iju Ishaga To JKK House by Mijolnir(m): 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2023
sunnymighty:

Find your way to Ikeja, join a bus going to Ojuelegba then ask the driver or the Conductor to drop you at the Closest Bus Stop to JKK house, it is on Ikorodu Road. Ire o.
Thanks for this.
Re: Bus Directions From Iju Ishaga To JKK House by Mijolnir(m): 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2023
Obiedun:
Yes. It is a popular place
Ok no problem. Thanks.
Re: Bus Directions From Iju Ishaga To JKK House by Obiedun(m): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2023
Mijolnir:

Ok no problem. Thanks.
I have been there before for unilorin post utme and that is the shortest route.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Pay Tuition For Swedish Education Till You Read This... / How To Get To Amuwo Odofin From Yabatech / New Lagos Red Line - All The Beautiful Train Stations (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.