Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,260 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me With This Script, - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me With This Script, (1826 Views)

Free! Don't Pay anyone to Host your WordPress Website/Blog for You. Watch Video. / Please Help With This Script / Please Review This Script Please "users Management Login System" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me With This Script, by WebSurfer(m): 12:33am On Oct 30, 2011
i want to start a currency exchager company and i i need the script to do this, am not good at coding from scratch so i need to know if somebody here can help me with the script so that i do the rest all by myself, i will compesate you fairly if you can help out, thanks alot,

and if i can get someone to put me through how this SEO of a thing really works,

read some ebooks as well but it still looks a little confusing, i would have loved to learn this programming of a thing very well but just my locality is a barrier as i have not been able to get a very experienced and good tutor, the little i know about webdesign was what i learnt all by myself and some from nairalanders like Dual-core, hostsleek, afam e.t.c, thanks
Re: Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me With This Script, by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 30, 2011
Contact me via email - i might be able to help.
I assume you are not looking for a free service sha?
Re: Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me With This Script, by WebSurfer(m): 8:51am On Oct 30, 2011
your email please, what what exactly are you willing to help on,? the script or SEO or better training?
Re: Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me With This Script, by WebSurfer(m): 9:00am On Oct 30, 2011
nothing free is good/taken serious, but though i will appreciate a better price, just as help for a felow nairalander,, thx sent an email to your yahoo (diltony)
Re: Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me With This Script, by lagoshost(m): 10:57am On Oct 30, 2011
I will love to help out on the SEO tin if you are my location.
Re: Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me With This Script, by numeralTM: 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2011
angry angry angry
Re: Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me With This Script, by WebSurfer(m): 12:10am On Oct 31, 2011
@dhtml i didnt get your response, still hoping to get it,

@lagoshost, that would be nice,, thanks, where are you located? am not in lagos
Re: Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me With This Script, by WebSurfer(m): 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2011
still waiting 4 response
Re: Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me With This Script, by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2011
I have misplaced your email - my response was - is the site going to be something like www.goldrushnigeria.com ?
Re: Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me With This Script, by darkhand: 9:06am On Nov 01, 2011
WebSurfer:

still waiting 4 response

I have one ready to go, contact me on fisherking48<at>yahoo dot com or 08167689384

I wrote the script myself for my Nigerian exchanger which I no longer operate.
Re: Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me With This Script, by middayhost: 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2011
If all fails,  get in contact with our design dept, via info@middayhost.com

We are ready to assist.

Cheers
Re: Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me With This Script, by WebSurfer(m): 11:58pm On Nov 02, 2011
*dhtml:

I have misplaced your email  - my response was - is the site going to be something like www.goldrushnigeria.com ?
yeah thats what i wanted but with better graphic background or better still if you can make things easier for me to design it or scripts, my email is incredible _ 9ja @yahoo.com (incredible_9ja} sorry for the late response, had some stuffs to take care of
Re: Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me With This Script, by WebSurfer(m): 12:03am On Nov 03, 2011
please anyone droping an email, please send me a sample first, thank you,
@lagoshost, i didnt hear from you,
@ya-wa-tide /dhtml / dualcore./ slyrox / i would like to know if you offer web design training,
i wish to be like one of you
Re: Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me With This Script, by dhtml1(m): 5:17am On Nov 03, 2011
That website i showed you was designed by an interface developer, but i did the scripting according to that developer's specification.
So you can do the same, design your interface and get me to do the scripting. I have done over 10 of that kind of site.
I do offer web design training, you can see that on my site - you can switch back to email or request my BB Pin via email.
Re: Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me With This Script, by WebSurfer(m): 8:09am On Nov 04, 2011
ok thanks, will get my subcription on again on BB so that we can converse easily, i think that would be better, talking about the interface? can you please tell me what and what i should start working on?
Re: Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me With This Script, by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2011
No problemo
Re: Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me With This Script, by numeralTM: 4:47am On Nov 06, 2011
this is websurfer, my id was autobanned
Re: Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me With This Script, by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 06, 2011
Otio, this aint websurfer - this looks more like a bot to me. . . .what the heck it that?
If you are websurfer - just make a pirated account like websufer. _websurger websurger1 web.surfer
Re: Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me With This Script, by numeralTM: 9:23am On Nov 06, 2011
i tried registering such but no activation email was sent to me, can i add you on yahoo?
Re: Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me With This Script, by numeralTM: 9:36am On Nov 06, 2011
hope something like this can be done too? http://www.a-joseph.com/sites/site2/exchange.php athough the destination link is broken
Re: Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me With This Script, by numeralTM: 9:43am On Nov 06, 2011
i still didnt get exactly what you mean by interface design but i created this this morning incase this is what you are talking about,
Re: Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me With This Script, by numeralTM: 9:47am On Nov 06, 2011
just in case there is anything to be done. e.g size, shape, content pls let me know
Re: Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me With This Script, by WebSurferTM: 11:03am On Nov 06, 2011
just created another id now,
Re: Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me With This Script, by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2011
If u visit my site - you will see the yahoo icon on the right side under the facebook connect - you can click it to connect to me.
Re: Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me With This Script, by darkhand1: 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2011
We offered to sell you our e-currency exchanger script, let you see it and you promptly try and copy it. You are a crook. If you do pirate that script with the help of anyone here we will have to take action against you. I feel sorry for the fools customers who will trust you with their money.
Re: Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me With This Script, by WebSurferTM: 10:22pm On Nov 06, 2011
^^^^ what is this fellow saying! Who needs that rubbish, i only showed a feauture i like to b added, dont get jealous
Re: Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me With This Script, by brinebaba(m): 11:53pm On Nov 06, 2011
cry
Re: Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me With This Script, by darkhand1: 7:26am On Nov 07, 2011
WebSurfer™:

^^^^ what is this fellow saying! Who needs that rubbish, i only showed a feauture i like to b added, dont get jealous

This is another way of covering the fact  that you couldn't afford it? Anyway no problem.
Re: Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me With This Script, by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 07, 2011
^^^Caramba

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Obanor Is Not Only A Scam But A Thief Beware! / Naija Adsense For Sale (7k) Very Cheap / Amazing Ways To Get Sponsored Posts For Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.