Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,450 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 (88274 Views)

Ventures Africa Richest People In Africa! / Who Are The Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria Now? / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 31, 2011
I heard those Nigerian millionaires don't have their baths, that they are called 'stinky-rich'.
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by mechris: 4:15am On Oct 31, 2011
This list is not credible with Orji Kalu and Dopkesi in it,
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by mechris: 4:23am On Oct 31, 2011
LIST- B. Tony Elumelu, OBJ, IBB, ATIKU, ODILLI, IBORI, LUCKY IGBENNEDION, CHIEF ALABRABA, ARUBEMENJOHNSON,HARRY AKANDE, KESSE LAWAL,SILVER OF BAYELSA, TINUBU, FASHOLA ,IFEANYI UBA AND A COUPLE OF SILENT NOTHERERS.
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by gamesb: 9:22am On Oct 31, 2011
that list above is incomplete what of high chief O.B LULU BRIGGS c.e.o moni pulo and lubkrs constrution.
chief FEDINARD ALABARABA former chairman U.B.A GROUP.
CHIEF PERE AJUIA
WHAT OF AMB. DR. JOE IYALLA
THAT LIST TRIBALIST IN NATURE. MAKE UR FINDINGS WELL BEFORE PUBLISH .
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by papaejima2: 9:43am On Oct 31, 2011
You can not make a list of richest people without stating their estimated worth. On that basis, this list is useless. If you do not know their estimated worth, then you can not make comparison.
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by cupid4ig(m): 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2011
Why is innoson CHUKWUMA. Not in this. List? Pls do research on him.
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by kingsrod: 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2011
Those saying wealthy pastors should be on the list dey make me laugh, We know them as pastors abi, Men of God are suppose to preach the word and help people and not go after riches, Unless they all have degrees in business or whatever course or sector that makes billions of money, they are all scam pastors, A pastor having a Private Jet, what ever happened to Humble yourself and do God´s work, How many of them get charity homes and places to help and keep people begging on the street, if the Government can not do that , na ppeople like these ones we dey look at,
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2011
gamesb:

that list above is incomplete what of high chief O.B LULU BRIGGS c.e.o moni pulo and lubkrs constrution.

You're damn right. My goodness! That man's wealth is frightening to say the least. Left to me I'd say he's a dollar billionaire; in fact his wealth is almost inestimable in real terms. Moni Pulo has a couple of juicy oil blocs and extracts crude in the hundreds of thousands of barrels daily - only second to the international oil majors. High Chief Lulu-Briggs is certainly in the top 20 of Nigeria's wealthiest. Guess he's not too well known because he keeps a relatively low profile and hardly ever leaves Port Harcourt.
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by pynkspyce: 3:52pm On Oct 31, 2011
list pastors too naw!
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by Mpetempe(m): 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2011
Vanity Upon Vanity All Are Vanity. One With God Is Majority.
Jesus Said 'Go Sell Ur Possessions Give It To The Poor And Follow Me.'
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by chloride6: 12:54am On Nov 01, 2011
I think a more sincere list should exclude people that have STRONG POLITICAL TIES and MONOPOLISTS of course grin grin ;Dwe dont want to celebrate that kind of money in nairaland , do we? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by chloride6: 12:57am On Nov 01, 2011
mechris:

LIST- B. Tony Elumelu, OBJ, IBB, ATIKU, ODILLI, IBORI, LUCKY IGBENNEDION, CHIEF ALABRABA, ARUBEMENJOHNSON,HARRY AKANDE, KESSE LAWAL,SILVER OF BAYELSA, TINUBU, FASHOLA ,IFEANYI UBA AND A COUPLE OF SILENT NOTHERERS.

Guy u be my man
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by Kabikala(m): 3:25am On Nov 07, 2011
Quote from: Kabikala on October 30, 2011, 08:26 PM
@High Chief:

No. Jimoh Ibrahim did not practice that type of law even though he is a lawyer. He was never Abacha's family lawyer.

Quote from: High Chief
But made money from Abacha's looted wealth, cos I remember he was granted a plea bargain

@High Chief:
I am not aware of him entering any plea bargain under any regime. But you may be right that he made money under Abacha as he got some contracts to train Local Government officials nationwide during that era. He might also have had other deals with Abacha as Jimoh is not known for any level of ethics.
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by PLENTYNAIR(m): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2011
WRONG LIST

REASON: Were is my name on your list. angry angry
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by 222Martins(m): 11:50am On Nov 10, 2011
chloride6:

I think a more sincere list should exclude people that have STRONG POLITICAL TIES and MONOPOLISTS of course grin grin ;Dwe dont want to celebrate that kind of money in nairaland , do we? shocked shocked shocked shocked
i'm a capitalist so i love monopoly; monopoly is the key to tremendous wealth.
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by stepo707: 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2011
Many Rich Nigerians i must say
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2011
who post this rubbish
where u get ur top 21 richest rubbish
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by BoOOosHBoy: 5:01am On Nov 12, 2011
They are legit
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 11:59pm On Nov 12, 2011
lexodus:

who post this rubbish
where u get your top 21 richest rubbish
if you know better, then post yours here
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by knirojas: 9:19am On Sep 17, 2012
ssss

Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by rudzob: 9:41am On Sep 17, 2012
He owns SUN newspapers,that said.The likes of Dangote and Jimoh IBrahim are they the sort of billionaires who should serve as role models to the younger once?/
Dangote for instance we all know he became a billionire through government patronage,this writer even pointed out a factor earlier.That Ibeto should be way ahead of him if not for OBJ which is correct alot of the Nigerian so callede billionaires dont have anything extra..wht they have is somply networkinmg..They really dont have intellecual properties take for instance the likes of Bill gates who invented the modern computers,Steve Jobs of Apple(Iphones.Ipads etc)Mark Zuckerberg Facebook..These are the kinds of billionaires who should serve as role models.
He also mentioned Jimoh Ibrahim,its now on record that every business jimoh Ibrahim acquires on puts his hands on fails/crumble..e.g Air Nigeria,Nicon,Global Fleet,ENergy.Still the same governemnts allow him acquire companies and still dines with them when he is supposed to be facing trials..

nanidee: Hmm, Considering the above criteria for coming up with these names, he should'nt be on that list (my opinion anyway)

My point is:
1) I doubt if the value of "slok's" shares in quoted companies is significant at all.

2)I doubt if the size and market value of "slok's" shares is anywhere near impressive

3) How many "credible and legitimate" company does Orji Uzor Kalu own?

4) Just like above, does or do (incase there are more than one) his company(or companies) have any brand/product with high market value?

5) Unlike the Dangotes, the Adenugas, the golden penny/flour mills people, the bankers and even the "oil merchants" who wε can all see some impact (either positively or negatively) on the Nigerian economy, what can wε actually say of Orji Uzor Kalu?

I am sorry to say this, but seeing him on that list, the only thing that comes to mind is "public funds". But then again, I stand to be corrected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by Babaken(m): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2012
nanidee: Hmm, Considering the above criteria for coming up with these names, he should'nt be on that list (my opinion anyway)

My point is:
1) I doubt if the value of "slok's" shares in quoted companies is significant at all.

2)I doubt if the size and market value of "slok's" shares is anywhere near impressive

3) How many "credible and legitimate" company does Orji Uzor Kalu own?

4) Just like above, does or do (incase there are more than one) his company(or companies) have any brand/product with high market value?

5) Unlike the Dangotes, the Adenugas, the golden penny/flour mills people, the bankers and even the "oil merchants" who wε can all see some impact (either positively or negatively) on the Nigerian economy, what can wε actually say of Orji Uzor Kalu?

I am sorry to say this, but seeing him on that list, the only thing that comes to mind is "public funds". But then again, I stand to be corrected.
is innson motor not among or....
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by ssolaoye: 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2018
Get to know the top ten (10) richest billionaires and entrepreneurs in Nigeria.

https://invoice.ng/blog/richest-entrepreneurs-in-nigeria/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures / Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.