Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Do You Know It's Possible To Make 25k Daily? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know It's Possible To Make 25k Daily? (156 Views)

Google Zardicon And Learn How To Make 25k Every Two Days. / Make 25k Weekly / How To Make #25k Monthly With CPA Free Ebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know It's Possible To Make 25k Daily? by Surprise44(m): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2023
I make 70k+ daily and my students also are making 25k daily with a business model called Affiliate marketing

I heard many people complain that; They haven't been able to make sale since they joined an affiliate program. That's because they have no knowledgeable mentor.

And also, what makes the process more harder is the price of the course. It has a bigger commission for sure, but let's look at it this way;

You promote a 70k course to a man living on a 25k monthly paycheck, and you're getting 50% commission but calculate how long it'll take you to see a buyer.

But, if the products were 5k. Imagine how people will gulp up the slots

That's a little I have to say.

These are my students testimonials
👇👇👇

Get my secret strategy I use to make 70k daily for Free now. Just for 70 persons

https:///tjiauw

(1) (Reply)

Peeled Copper Scrap Available / What Profitable Business Can You Do With ₦20,000 In 2024. A Tread ��� / Lirs Annual Returns January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.