Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Burglars Forced To Drink The Alcohol They Stole From A Store (Video, Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burglars Forced To Drink The Alcohol They Stole From A Store (Video, Photos) (31846 Views)

3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) / Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) / Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burglars Forced To Drink The Alcohol They Stole From A Store (Video, Photos) by kinkydude: 9:14am On Nov 30, 2023
Nonsense guys. Tomboy kill all of them.
Re: Burglars Forced To Drink The Alcohol They Stole From A Store (Video, Photos) by Mhizzard(m): 9:20am On Nov 30, 2023
Beey:
Nothing to do with poisoning. Excess alcohol will lead to high blood pressure and affect the heart rate as well as body temperature. That’s how people die. The alcohol itself is a poison if taken in excess. People also die from drinking too much water. It washes away the sodium which controls some of the activities of the heart, leading to cardiac arrest. Too much of anything is poisonous.
noted
Re: Burglars Forced To Drink The Alcohol They Stole From A Store (Video, Photos) by Osobi32(m): 9:29am On Nov 30, 2023
Mhizzard:
So far it is not a poisonous
they may likely die because their system can't process that amount of alcohol at once
Re: Burglars Forced To Drink The Alcohol They Stole From A Store (Video, Photos) by JONSYN7154: 10:20am On Nov 30, 2023
2aces:
South Africans and buzz, those guys can drink like fish.
Where's Samantha124?

Come and confirm what those OP say if it's true.
Re: Burglars Forced To Drink The Alcohol They Stole From A Store (Video, Photos) by Patriotsleague: 11:40am On Nov 30, 2023
Get drunk on your stupidity.
Re: Burglars Forced To Drink The Alcohol They Stole From A Store (Video, Photos) by sylve11: 11:43am On Nov 30, 2023
illicit:
Seen something like this in Ado Ekiti some years back....

Some guys went to dig a hole/tunnel from the back of a container to enter the container to steal goods. At night.
The container was a shop containing only Alcoholic drinks.

Meanwhile as they dug and entered, they didn't know that vigilante was observing them.

They let them enter. Two of them. Then they (the vigilantes) blocked the hole from outside and waited till morning. 😳

When the thieves realised that they couldn't get out (game up) they decided and proceeded to drink to stupor, after all they were in trouble already 🀣
What could be worse? 🀷

By morning, when the shop was surrounded by police, vigilante, the owner and onlookers, when they opened the shop, the two guys were super drunk/plastered

They couldn't stand, couldn't talk, infact they were like unconscious

πŸ₯΄πŸ€•πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Hahaha πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ cool

1 Like

Re: Burglars Forced To Drink The Alcohol They Stole From A Store (Video, Photos) by sylve11: 11:45am On Nov 30, 2023
Laple0541:
I knew it can never be Nigeria..,,

For Naija, they will rather ask them to drink cement paste or acid. Very heartless people.

embarassed cool
Re: Burglars Forced To Drink The Alcohol They Stole From A Store (Video, Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 11:45am On Nov 30, 2023
Them no do am well undecided
Hold oriamo cord for hand.
Any of the thieves wey comot the bottle for mouth wipe am better oriamo cord for back of neck angry
Re: Burglars Forced To Drink The Alcohol They Stole From A Store (Video, Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 11:48am On Nov 30, 2023
JONSYN7154:
Where's Samantha124?

Come and confirm what those OP say if it's true.

I no sure se them fit drink pass ijaw boys o.
Re: Burglars Forced To Drink The Alcohol They Stole From A Store (Video, Photos) by sylve11: 11:51am On Nov 30, 2023
ablejesus26:

Ijaw boys dey drink? cool
Re: Burglars Forced To Drink The Alcohol They Stole From A Store (Video, Photos) by ColtPython(m): 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2023
rentAcock:
Now that's a punishment I can support. Seriously killing someone over cheap alcohol makes no sense. Kudos to them.

You do know they can still die from alcohol poisoning, right? undecided
Re: Burglars Forced To Drink The Alcohol They Stole From A Store (Video, Photos) by JONSYN7154: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2023
ablejesus26:

ijaw dey drink?

Are u serious?
Re: Burglars Forced To Drink The Alcohol They Stole From A Store (Video, Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2023
JONSYN7154:
ijaw dey drink?

Are u serious?

Like tomorrow no dey.
Raw ogogoro oo.
No joke with those strong men oo grin
Re: Burglars Forced To Drink The Alcohol They Stole From A Store (Video, Photos) by JONSYN7154: 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2023
ablejesus26:

Like tomorrow no dey.
Raw ogogoro oo.
No joke with those strong men oo grin
waw! I'll ask my friend That's from bayelsa.

Are you from Ijaw?
Re: Burglars Forced To Drink The Alcohol They Stole From A Store (Video, Photos) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2023
CrossRhodes:

This ikwerre land grabber, have you sold all your father's land to igbos?

No bush entry for you as amaechi talk
I still have 10 plots of land... And what does the NZOGBU NZOGBU headless mobs have? OGWU-EGO
Re: Burglars Forced To Drink The Alcohol They Stole From A Store (Video, Photos) by Iyeeshaar(f): 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ayeesha454:
Oraimo cord is needed to flog him after he finishes πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud / Robbers Kill Hi-Ray, A Music Producer In Rivers, Cart Away His Equipment / Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.