Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,675 members, 7,865,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

Why Early Preparation For Your Next CITN Exams Is Essential - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Early Preparation For Your Next CITN Exams Is Essential (93 Views)

Why Passing Your CITN Exams Is No Longer An Issue… / Why Early Childhood Education Is A Smart Career Choice? / Why Early Childhood Education Is Very Important For Students’ Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Early Preparation For Your Next CITN Exams Is Essential by starryadmin: 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2023
As John F. Kennedy once said, "The time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining." In other words, it's best to fix a leaking roof before the rain starts to fall.

Similarly, one of the primary keys to success lies in early preparation. Starting your preparations ahead of time is a foolproof strategy.

Many students experience the disappointment of failing their exams on the first try, while only a few relish the satisfaction of passing all exams on their initial attempt.

So, how can we guarantee a 100% success rate on our first try?

The answer is simple: start preparing early!

Early preparation offers the flexibility needed in your study schedule, accommodating unforeseen distractions such as unpredictable events. As humans, we are all susceptible to procrastination, laziness, distractions, stress, and unavoidable family commitments, among other challenges.

Commencing preparation early allows room to address these issues.

When I prepared for my CITN Exam, I started studying five months before the actual exam. Although many thought it was excessively early, I understood the value of starting ahead.

As a typical student prone to distractions and procrastination, I permitted myself a one-day break from studying each week to catch up on non-study activities. I dedicated the rest of the week to intensive study, reserving one day for leisure.

By adopting this approach, I effectively managed my social relationships and study life with minimal disruptions, thanks to the ample time I had.

Stop squandering your time and start investing in it. Initiate your exam preparation today.

NEED THE CITN COMPREHENSIVE VIDEO LECTURES, PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS for (android and desktop version)?

You can join our CITN online classes, click here to join https://starrygoldacademy.com/members/citn-telegram-class/

Lecture will start soon.

Call Starry Gold Academy on, 08023428420, 07086810335 or, 08123189141

Or click here to chat with admin on Telegram https:///starrygoldacademy

Starry Gold Academy
No 1 Tuition center with the highest exam pass rate at one sitting for professional exams in Nigeria.

Our Offline Video Tutorials:
ICAN, ATS, CITN, CIS, IFRS, JAMB, WAEC, GCE, NECO, Junior WAEC, SAGE 50, SAGE Evolution, Excel (Basic & Advance), QuickBooks, Project Management and others.

#CITN

(1) (Reply)

Chemistry Made Simple: The Reliable Partnership Of Takemyclasscourse.com / Calling For Tutors - Assist Students In Tertiary Institutions & Get Rewarded / Please Cut Soap For Me! I Gotta Win This 500k Business Proposal Writing Grant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.