Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Animated Music Videos, African Made - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Animated Music Videos, African Made (1356 Views)

Animated Music Video For Free / Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? / New Animated Music Video Of A Nigerian Singer "Ketchy Dons" (first Of Its Kind) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Animated Music Videos, African Made by enjeria(m): 6:04am On Oct 30, 2011
A new one has popped up in youtube from Ghana
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5sqsGJdMOI, seems to be made by the same animator that created Action Film for M.I which had general mixed reviews, mostly negative lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ne9SpofUVA, hate his work or love it but there's something really crazy about this dude, u'll just want to trash him, but when you watch his videos it makes you wonder why Americans can accept so called "trash" and Africans seem to piss on it. Can we really appreciate and support our very own creative effort?
Re: Animated Music Videos, African Made by donsmoochi(m): 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2011
Which part of Africa did this dude come from? And what's his name? Which kind advertiser u be sef? He aint bad sha, the guy get ideas.
Re: Animated Music Videos, African Made by enjeria(m): 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2011
I am very sure he's Nigerian considering his 1st work and I think u mean manager, and i am not one, neither am I trying to advertise. I am just someone that appreciates art and "out of the ordinary" things, and i also feel that is what we need to step out and gain more international recognition for our young talents. The more other international stars see our openess and creativity the more they'll want to work with us.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO Download:bracket – International Baby / DOWNLOAD PM - Ukwu Gi / Mastercraft Endorsement And #20m Record Breaking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.