Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

US Congress Passes Law Criminalising Anti-zionism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Congress Passes Law Criminalising Anti-zionism (165 Views)

Anglican Bishops Urge FG To Dialogue With, Not Criminalising Nnamdi Kanu / Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble / Oye Owolewa Elected Into US Congress, To Represent Washington D.C. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Congress Passes Law Criminalising Anti-zionism by DomPerignon: 8:40am On Nov 30, 2023
The law passed by 421 votes against one lone voice.

The bill seeks to link Anti-Zionism to anti-Semitism which in the US is also considered a hate crime.

The law comes in the heels of anti Israeli protests that is rocking Ivy League colleges.

The law makes it illegal to critisize the state of Israel or get involved in any protest against the apartheid state.

While Americans are free to burn down their own flag and condemn their government, the law makes it a crime to protest against Israel, boycott Israel or even simply burn the Zionist flag.

America has breached peak Weirmar.

What follows next is to justify jailing anyone not willing to accept the incoming draft to fight for Israel.

America is finished.
Re: US Congress Passes Law Criminalising Anti-zionism by Padipadi: 8:52am On Nov 30, 2023
It's hubal worshippers that hates Zion. Mofos that won't get joy in life.
Only destruction awaits the house of the wicked. If I lie see Hamas.
Re: US Congress Passes Law Criminalising Anti-zionism by Gerhards: 9:02am On Nov 30, 2023
[quote author=Padipadi post=127238841]It's hubal worshippers that hates Zion. Mofos that won't get joy in life.
Only destruction awaits the house of the wicked. If I lie see Hamas.[/

That dude is not even proud of his Islam ☪️ Faith, he’s suffering from inferiority complex. I pray make BP no cut his life short
Re: US Congress Passes Law Criminalising Anti-zionism by IamAtikulate: 9:14am On Nov 30, 2023
Nice

It's there country. Let's focus on the calamity Tinubu is causing here

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Thankful For The Gift Of Life", Igbalaye Says As He Clocks 55. / Osun PMAN Honours Obokun LG Chairman, Hon Francis Olajire Agboola / Ortom Hails Senate’s Stand On Lg Councils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.