Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack (56146 Views)

Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three. / Hamas Terrorists Interrogation Video / Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack by Houseontherock1: 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2023
Botragelad:

You're talking a load of rubbish, mate. Israel has released more Palestinian prisoners, including some who were involved in deadly attacks against Israelis .

Why does Israel have so many Palestinian children in prisons? Maybe because they're involved in terrorism and violence, like throwing stones at tanks, stabbing soldiers, or joining Hamas . What type of country imprisons children? A country that has to defend itself from constant threats and attacks by its enemies, that's what.

But then, it is better for a child to be in prison than to be shot, you say. Well, maybe you should ask yourself why these children are being shot in the first place. Is it because they're innocent victims, or because they're trying to kill Israelis? And who is putting them in harm's way? Is it Israel, or Hamas and other militant groups that use them as human shields and recruit them as fighters.

You say that two Palestinian children were assassinated in Jenin yesterday. That's another lie. They were not assassinated, they were killed in a firefight between Israeli forces and armed Palestinians. One of them was a 16-year-old boy who was carrying a rifle and a grenade. The other was a 9-year-old boy who was caught in the crossfire. It's tragic, but it's not Israel's fault. It's the fault of those who started the shooting and endangered the lives of civilians.

Jenin is a hotbed of Hamas activity and a source of many terror attacks against Israel. Hamas has a strong presence in the West Bank. Israel has arrested dozens of Hamas operatives in the West Bank in recent weeks, including a spokesman and a senior leader. Were you asleep when all these was happening?
Don't give me that nonsense that Israel is the problem.
Don't mind the guy. The question is: why are there so many Palestinian child terrorists!!!
Re: Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack by GetMeRight: 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2023
Botragelad:
More info. This is a follow-up and proof to those who slagged off the earlier post on fp. Some called it a lie and propaganda from IDF.
These blokes are Hamas members. No word of a lie.

These are the so-called innocent "kids". These are the same people woke muppets are backing. Truth is these guys are only after Israel's snuffing. They don't give a toss about themselves. They've done it loads of times and they will keep doing it unless they are hunted down to the last man !
You sounded brainwashed! These guys were imprisoned for 10 years for committing no crime, just that Israel thought they would! That injustice was enough to retaliate. But dumb you wouldn't understand. I wonder who are terrorists between Palestinians and Israelis?
Re: Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack by NairaMaster1(m): 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2023
Shoodboi:
I said it on the earlier post that they're about to claim it's Hamas and they didn't disappoint.

They're even claiming they're prisoners released by Israel when Israel only released 'prisoners' below 18.

300 prisoners below 18. Some have been in Israeli prisons since they were 12.

Why does Israel have so many Palestinian children in prisons?

What type of country imprisons children?

But then, it is better for a child to be in prison than to be shot in the head... like these two Palestinian children that Israeli soldiers assassinated in Jenin yesterday.

One was shot in the head. Israel shot a 9-year-old Palestinian boy in the head.

NOTE: Jenin is in the West Bank and not in Gaza. There is no Hamas there, yet they're being killed like rams. Yet Israel claims Hamas is the problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh6eJHBkVEk&pp=ygUbSXNyYWVsIHNob290cyBraWRzIGluIGplbmlu

You don't have conscience.
Re: Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack by 07kjb: 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2023
Shoodboi:
I said it on the earlier post that they're about to claim it's Hamas and they didn't disappoint.

They're even claiming they're prisoners released by Israel when Israel only released 'prisoners' below 18.

But then, it is better for a child to be in prison than to be shot in the head... like these two Palestinian children that Israeli soldiers assassinated in Jenin yesterday.

NOTE: Jenin is in the West Bank and not in Gaza. There is no Hamas there, yet they're being killed like rams. Yet Israel claims Hamas is the problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh6eJHBkVEk&pp=ygUbSXNyYWVsIHNob290cyBraWRzIGluIGplbmlu

U are very STUP-D
Re: Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack by NairaMaster1(m): 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2023
Botragelad:

You're talking a load of rubbish, mate. Israel has released more Palestinian prisoners, including some who were involved in deadly attacks against Israelis .

Why does Israel have so many Palestinian children in prisons? Maybe because they're involved in terrorism and violence, like throwing stones at tanks, stabbing soldiers, or joining Hamas . What type of country imprisons children? A country that has to defend itself from constant threats and attacks by its enemies, that's what.

But then, it is better for a child to be in prison than to be shot, you say. Well, maybe you should ask yourself why these children are being shot in the first place. Is it because they're innocent victims, or because they're trying to kill Israelis? And who is putting them in harm's way? Is it Israel, or Hamas and other militant groups that use them as human shields and recruit them as fighters.

You say that two Palestinian children were assassinated in Jenin yesterday. That's another lie. They were not assassinated, they were killed in a firefight between Israeli forces and armed Palestinians. One of them was a 16-year-old boy who was carrying a rifle and a grenade. The other was a 9-year-old boy who was caught in the crossfire. It's tragic, but it's not Israel's fault. It's the fault of those who started the shooting and endangered the lives of civilians.

Jenin is a hotbed of Hamas activity and a source of many terror attacks against Israel. Hamas has a strong presence in the West Bank. Israel has arrested dozens of Hamas operatives in the West Bank in recent weeks, including a spokesman and a senior leader. Were you asleep when all these was happening?

Don't mind them. My prayer now is how Hamas would attack the countries supporting terrorism
Re: Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack by Dshocker(m): 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2023
[quote author=Crimzy0099 post=127241977][/quote]

Terrorist 👌
Re: Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack by Mccullum: 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2023
If two or three Jews died, the media will be screaming, if 24 Palestinians killed, the media will systematically muted.

That's manipulation of propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack by jonadaft: 12:18pm On Nov 30, 2023
misreal:
Killing the innocent is freedom fighting ba?
These guys are free to have cars,
Free to buy guns,
Yet they think they are not free.
They just want the annihilation of israel.
But they are dreaming
Weyrey
HYPOCRITE
Who is innocent?
What about the killings, bombing of innocent patients in hospitals, children and women in Gaza?
How can you ever make it life with this sense of foolishness, evil and hypocrisy?
Re: Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack by farouk2much(m): 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2023
God bless them..... They're not terrorists........

Useless people like you calling them terrorists....

While you called Ukrainians freedom fighters........
Re: Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack by Botragelad: 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2023
GetMeRight:

You sounded brainwashed! These guys were imprisoned for 10 years for committing no crime, just that Israel thought they would! That injustice was enough to retaliate. But dumb you wouldn't understand. I wonder who are terrorists between Palestinians and Israelis?
I don't fancy Islamic terrorists!
Re: Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack by LagosG: 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2023
Shoodboi:

Mainstream media brainwash many people. Israeli settlers do worse but it is never tagged terrorism. I just want to find a portal to take me to the far future where humanity has outgrown this madness.

1 Like

Re: Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack by jesmond3945: 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2023
Botragelad:

Source: Shin bet/IDF
guy stop this propaganda. Both sides want people their side. Israle is killing their kids and they are doing same. It is a huge cycle of violence. The best we can do mediate for peace. Seun it seems your forum is biased which is not supposed to be. By the way I am a christian.
Re: Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack by DKM123: 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2023
Truth be told I have stopped supporting either Hamas or Isreal or whatever.

All of them are madt, abeg!

I would never support a Hamas who kills innocent people and I will never support Isreal for killing innocent children...

However, I know that the preaching of h@te most Muslims preach will always bring d00m and fighting to thier paths instead of progress and peace....

The two poor kids that were killed yesterday were amongst many other young boys (ALL wearing black) who came out to the forefront of the battle to attack the Isreali soldiers who were engaged in shootout for over 17hours trying to get to a prominent Hamas leader's house.

The question now is that, why were they all young boys in the battle front as seen in the video.? Why did thier parents allow them go to the battle front with mere stones and grenades to fight people using pump action and big missiles? Why is Hamas hiding yet this little boys are pushed to the battle front throwing stones and grenades? Is Hamas intentionally using this boys as sacrificial lambs?

That however is not enough for them to be shot at. They are only kids. It's the parents, the coward Hamas pushing them to the front and the Isreali soldiers shooting at them that I blame.

1 Like

Re: Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack by liasmiram2567: 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2023
Shoodboi:

Thank you for the response. Isreal which is the occupation force potraying themselves as innocent and painting the victims as the attacker. So many indiscriminate killing and arrest of Palestinians in west Bank towns by Isreali forces.

1 Like

Re: Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack by Botragelad: 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2023
jesmond3945:
guy stop this propaganda. Both sides want people their side. Israle is killing their kids and they are doing same. It is a huge cycle of violence. The best we can do mediate for peace. Seun it seems your forum is biased which is not supposed to be. By the way I am a christian.
Dude stop quoting me. You are free to create your own thread, it's a free world.
Piss off!
Re: Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack by liasmiram2567: 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2023
Botragelad:

I don't fancy Islamic terrorists!

But you fancy Isreali terrorists and occupation forces.
SO AN ISREALI LIVE MATTERS MORE THAN PALESTINIAN LIVE?
Re: Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2023
I'm highly disappointed in Ben, he should have given that order for his men to fin ish these guys and not that mu² humanitarian pity/sympathy whatever they are doing to all these terrorists.
Re: Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack by Botragelad: 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2023
liasmiram2567:

But you fancy Isreali terrorists and occupation forces.
SO AN ISREALI LIVE MATTERS MORE THAN PALESTINIAN TERRORISTS LIVE?
Yeah!
Re: Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack by Whatisurproblem(m): 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2023
Botragelad:
More info. This is a follow-up and proof to those who slagged off the earlier post on fp. Some called it a lie and propaganda from IDF.
These blokes are Hamas members. No word of a lie.

These are the so-called innocent "kids". These are the same people woke muppets are backing. Truth is these guys are only after Israel's snuffing. They don't give a toss about themselves. They've done it loads of times and they will keep doing it unless they are hunted down to the last man!
is this one mad ni? So the killers are Americans right? Since you have mental problem, continue speaking trash
Re: Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack by jesmond3945: 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2023
Botragelad:

Dude stop quoting me. You are free to create your own thread, it's a free world.
Piss off!
Bleep off bloddy fool
Re: Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack by PAQ(m): 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2023
adecz:
undecided

Yesterday, Israeli soldiers leaving
an operation in the West Bank casually murdered two young boys playing on the street.

An 8 year old boy brought down with
a bullet to the skull and his cousin a 15
a body shot.

These type of Israeli atrocities bring
about generational hatred that will continue
the cycle of violence forever.

The general thinking of the average
person who doesn't understand the deep
issues of the Israeli-Palestinian political
dynamics only see the killings Palestinians,
but are not aware that the Israelis on a daily
basis commit more violent crimes, but
the difference is that the perpetrator is
the Israeli government using their soldiers.

Killing dozens Palestinians, whether woman,
child or elderly is no crime to the Israelis,
but the whole world gets alerted if a Palestinian kills a single jew.✡️✡️✡️✡️

In a war where should children be? playing football, really? Its despicable when militia/ terrorists use children and innocent people as shields and give them guns, those are the people you should be attacking. Read- up child soldiers of Liberia.

As a parent, if you are, what are your duties to your family? Will your children be playing out during a period of death, heavy gunfire and bombing? Arent they suppose to be indoors with their mothers, while you provide for their safety & wellbeing?
Re: Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack by MrCork: 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2023
Botragelad:

Source: Shin bet/IDF

They forgot Nnamdi Kanu face....IPOD IBO terrrrrrorrist scum aiming to destroy Nigeria !!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack by Botragelad: 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2023
jesmond3945:
Bleep off bloddy fool
Okay Hamas terrorist! Lol
Re: Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack by jesmond3945: 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2023
Seun if you continue allowing these kind of propaganda threads instead of preaching peace then the blood of innocent people will cry against you.
Re: Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack by CHIOMAEZEH: 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2023
I remember when Apartheid South Africa backed by the west called Nelson Mandela a terrorist ......even the Irish once were tagged barbaric terrorists.....the present people occupying Israel are Europeans ....the so called jihadists did not go to Europe to murder them ...the Europeans are the occupiers who after years of oppression l, helped sponsor Hamas ...now it has backfired and they are crying wolf?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU5uxo6Nuu0
Re: Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack by siraj1402(m): 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2023
Shoodboi:

They won't disappoint. Propaganda is their way of life.

1 Like

Re: Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack by MrCork: 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2023
alphaconde:
Palestinians should denouced Hamas for them to get my sympathy

They can't...IBO people will not denooonce terrrrrorist Nnamdi Kanu!!(no oofencse)
Re: Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2023
People of Satan's religion.
Re: Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack by otipoju(m): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2023
Botragelad:

One of the founding fathers of Hamas was arrested on the West Bank. His son has advised Israel to kill him and other leaders for the war to stop
Re: Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack by Hanndye: 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2023
adecz:
undecided

Yesterday, Israeli soldiers leaving
an operation in the West Bank casually murdered two young boys playing on the street.

An 8 year old boy brought down with
a bullet to the skull and his cousin a 15
a body shot.

These type of Israeli atrocities bring
about generational hatred that will continue
the cycle of violence forever.

The general thinking of the average
person who doesn't understand the deep
issues of the Israeli-Palestinian political
dynamics only see the killings Palestinians,
but are not aware that the Israelis on a daily
basis commit more violent crimes, but
the difference is that the perpetrator is
the Israeli government using their soldiers.

Killing dozens Palestinians, whether woman,
child or elderly is no crime to the Israelis,
but the whole world gets alerted if a Palestinian kills a single jew.✡️✡️✡️✡️

Judaism versus lslam so to say. Historical, Israel had God's backing in having upper hands against their enemies but today we don't really know much about that. As for the Muslims I don't think there is ever a convincing evidence that they ever have God's backing in wars. My candid opinion.

1 Like

Re: Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack by Idaytesj29(m): 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2023
Akoasi:
why does Hamas have so many child terrorist ?

And why are they coward to take responsibilities for their terrorism act.

Religious bigotry and Ignorance is deceptive bliss. Enjoy! It however does not change the reality or the truth. A people's terrorist is another s freedom fighter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Content Removed / Man Executed Publicly In Yemen After Murdering His 3 Daughters [Pics] / Marisa Papen, Model Jailed Over Nude Photoshoot At Egyptian Temple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.