Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,562 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

The Major Step To Southeast Autonomy Is Relocation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Major Step To Southeast Autonomy Is Relocation. (242 Views)

ECOWAS Reacts As Weapons Is Discovered In Dangote Truck Heading To Southeast / Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast / Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Major Step To Southeast Autonomy Is Relocation. by mokwechineme: 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2023
There is no doubt Nigeria is already tipping at the precipise thanks to APCs obsolete and xenophobic-driven leadership style.

Southeast since 2010 especially Anambra state has been increasingly economically viable. I know lots and lots of people in my village who returned from places like Lagos, Abuja empty-handed but today they are doing exceptionally well economically.

Politicians and the West said they wont grant us autonomy but they cant prevent us from repatriating our businesses and relocating to the southeast.

Southeast is an economic happening area right about now trust me.

1 Like

Re: The Major Step To Southeast Autonomy Is Relocation. by Righthussle: 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2023
mokwechineme:
There is no doubt Nigeria is already tipping at the precipise thanks to APCs obsolete and xenophobic-driven leadership style.

Southeast since 2010 especially Anambra state has been increasingly economically viable. I know lots and lots of people in my village who returned from places like Lagos, Abuja empty-handed but today they are doing exceptionally well economically.

Politicians and the West said they wont grant us autonomy but they cant prevent us from repatriating our businesses and relocating to the southeast.

Ok we trust you. Rest
Re: The Major Step To Southeast Autonomy Is Relocation. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2023
angry
Re: The Major Step To Southeast Autonomy Is Relocation. by mokwechineme: 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2023
Righthussle:

Ok we trust you. Rest
akpa amu
Re: The Major Step To Southeast Autonomy Is Relocation. by Lovemeharder(f): 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2023
How?
Re: The Major Step To Southeast Autonomy Is Relocation. by Paraman: 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2023
mokwechineme:

Even though you're just spreading propaganda

You're free to locate to your geopolitical region. Igbos are living fine and peacefully in Lagos, it's bigots like you that are crying over nothing.
Re: The Major Step To Southeast Autonomy Is Relocation. by agulion: 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
All this local Yoruba Muslims self

(1) (Reply)

Govt Officials Allegedly Forging Ailing Ondo State Gov Akeredolu’s Signature / Biafra Dragon Fighter Marines Eliminates 3 Nigeria Soldiers In Cross River State / Ijaw Youths Ready To Die For Gov SIM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.