Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Pastor Caught On Top Of His Church Member’s Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed(photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Caught On Top Of His Church Member’s Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed(photo) (4608 Views)

Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed / Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed / Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Caught On Top Of His Church Member’s Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed(photo) by Teepresh2: 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2023
Pastor caught on top of his Church member’s wife on their matrimonial bed(Photo)

Wonders, they say, will never end indeed. Head pastor and founder of the Apostolic Good News Church International-Apostle Doglas Akwesi Amanoris been caught naked and pants down with Mrs. Mina Adjei, a married woman and a member of his church right on her materimonial bed at her EMEFS Estate residence at Lashiebi in Accra.

Mrs. Mina Adjei, is the wedded wife of Mr. Thomas Adjei- a Managing Director of an advertising company in Osu- Accra. The couple are married for nine (9) good years and blessed with two wonderful kids- a boy and a girl.

Speaking to the victimized husband upon a tip off by our newsdesk, Mr. Thomas Adjei, totally broken down in spirit and soul narrated his tragic experience to your Authoritative New Crusading GUIDE news team who followed up on the story

My wife and I have been having some marital problems for sometime now base on her recent attachments and relationship with other men, and over her constant nagging and reluctancy to pick the kids from school and take care of them in her shop- which is even closer to the school. She had never accepted her fault or explained to me peacefully even when caught red-handed with men in very uncompromising situations at odd times.

Due to this, families and counselors advised that we separated for a while due to her violent attitude whenever there is a little problem while the two families put heads together to resolve the issues.My wife and I have been having some marital problems for sometime now base on her recent attachments and relationship with other men, and over her constant nagging and reluctancy to pick the kids from school and take care of them in her shop- which is even closer to the school. She had never accepted her fault or explained to me peacefully even when caught red-handed with men in very uncompromising situations at odd times.

Due to this, families and counselors advised that we separated for a while due to her violent attitude whenever there is a little problem while the two families put heads together to resolve the issues.

On that fateful morning of Saturday May 7, 2016, at about 6:30am, I had left my hideout to the house to go and pack my belongings from the house, since my wife and I had earlier agreed that our EMEFS Estate rent had expire, and due to some hitches in business for now, we shall rather relocate into a much affordable appartment instead of renewing the rent again” he narrated

But he said, the woman said she would not oblige to their earlier agreement, but rather claimed she has an uncle who says he would continue with the rent for her to stay in the EMEFS appartment all by herself.

He continued that, he went with a carpenter to help him fix and change some of the locks where necessary before he finally packs out since the woman says she may be staying in the house with her so-called uncle of a benefactor, till the families resolve the issues. He said, upon reaching the house, they started knocking at the main gate for sometime before a sister- in law came out to get the door.

“I greeted and entered the house as the man of the house and walked straight to our master-bedroom to knock on our bedroom door. But as I knocked for long minutes without any response at all, I then decided to push the door to see what was wrong with my wife in there, because her sister had already confirmed that she was inside.

As soon as I pushed the door opened, my wife rushed out to push it back against me! Wow, what is happening here- I wondered at her attitude? This gave me the idea to suspect that something fishy was definitely going on in the room, because of my past suspension of her with other men in her car, so I decided to force the door open to enter at all cost. I then forced the door back on her, and lo and behold, here was a thick-tall dark man naked on my own materimonial bed with my wife in my room! How else could a man be traumatized in his life than this?” he lamented.

Describing his woes to the team, Mr. Adjei, underscored that, at the instance, his heart was terrified so much so that he could not move nor scream, so all he found himself doing was to start clapping his hands for them.”

https:///pastor-caught-on-top-of-his-church-members-wife-on-their-matrimonial-bedphoto/

Re: Pastor Caught On Top Of His Church Member’s Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed(photo) by Teepresh2: 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
Re: Pastor Caught On Top Of His Church Member’s Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed(photo) by illicit(m): 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2023
Why is the reportage of nowadays filled with repetitions

I don't get it, is it that all bloggers can't edit?

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught On Top Of His Church Member’s Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed(photo) by FuckingMachine: 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2023
We all know the Lord works in mysterious ways so what if Daddy GO was instructed to do this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Caught On Top Of His Church Member’s Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed(photo) by Lovemeharder(f): 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2023
I will reserve my comment for later.
Re: Pastor Caught On Top Of His Church Member’s Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed(photo) by kelvinezeh55(m): 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2023
illicit:

copy and paste without editing it's like most bloggers don't reread

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught On Top Of His Church Member’s Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed(photo) by ATEAMS: 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2023
E b thing's

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught On Top Of His Church Member’s Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed(photo) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2023
illicit:

For a post to rank, some keywords must be repeated but most of these hungry bloggers do it without decency

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught On Top Of His Church Member’s Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed(photo) by Haveyoueatentod: 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
FuckingMachine:
We all know the Lord works in mysterious ways so what if Daddy GO was instructed to do this?
grin
Re: Pastor Caught On Top Of His Church Member’s Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed(photo) by richiemcgold: 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2023
My people shine your eyes well well. Most of these so-called anointed pastors are 'god of men',
stop calling them 'man of God'

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught On Top Of His Church Member’s Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed(photo) by Righthussle: 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2023
This will not stop people from dropping offering and tithe in his church this Sunday.
Re: Pastor Caught On Top Of His Church Member’s Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed(photo) by Adewale1603(m): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
No be today we've been hearing such.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught On Top Of His Church Member’s Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed(photo) by Eyinju112(f): 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
Never disrespect your partner in this manner. This is the highest level of disrespect I can think about in marriage.

Sometimes I wish we can just go back to the mosaic law where cheating women are being stoned to death. Maybe it's gonna help in stopping this atrocious act of women cheating terribly.

It's simply better to walk away totally on someone than cheat on them. Not just cheating, cheating in your matrimonial home. I fit strangle any one of them if they perform this kind madness with me.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught On Top Of His Church Member’s Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed(photo) by Nextt: 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
FuckingMachine:

This piece of news has opened the door for you to mock the name of God, and without wasting a second you dived right in. You people will be quick to demand respect for yourselves but will not give it to others, or even the God who created you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught On Top Of His Church Member’s Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed(photo) by Nextt: 4:17pm On Nov 30, 2023
Righthussle:
This will not stop people from dropping offering and tithe in his church this Sunday.

It happened in 2016. I won't judge the man but I agree that people should find out churches where the Spirit of God truly operates to avoid attending a dead church (one where the Spirit of God is not there).
Re: Pastor Caught On Top Of His Church Member’s Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed(photo) by Nextt: 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2023
Eyinju112:
That audacity to bring a man into your matrimonial bedroom.

Sometimes I wish we can just go back to the mosaic law where cheating woman are being stoned to death. Maybe it's gonna help in stopping this atrocious act of women cheating terribly.

It's simply better to walk away totally on someone than cheat on them. Not just cheating, cheating in your matrimonial home. I fit strangle any one of them wey my hand first catch to death if they perform this kind madness with me.

People will always sin as long as they let their flesh make decisions for them. The mosaic law did not stop adultery. The Bible testifies to that so it is about the person, not even the sin.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught On Top Of His Church Member’s Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed(photo) by Righthussle: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2023
Nextt:

It happened in 2016. I won't judge the man but I agree that people should find out churches where the Spirit of God truly operates to avoid attending a dead church (one where the Spirit of God is not there).

There's no spirit of any god in any worship centre. It's just smart people fooling the gullible to get their hard earned money.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught On Top Of His Church Member’s Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed(photo) by Gadafii: 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2023
Na normal thing for inside churches

Some women even respect their pastors pass their husbands

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught On Top Of His Church Member’s Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed(photo) by AfroBeatDiary: 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2023
illicit:

It should be a rephrasing for it to rank.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught On Top Of His Church Member’s Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed(photo) by illicit(m): 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2023
AfroBeatDiary:

It should be a rephrasing for it to rank.

It's annoying....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught On Top Of His Church Member’s Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed(photo) by AfroBeatDiary: 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2023
illicit:

It's annoying....

They are amateur.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught On Top Of His Church Member’s Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed(photo) by hardbody: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2023
Eyinju112:
Never disrespect your partner in this manner. This is the highest level of disrespect I can think about in marriage.

Sometimes I wish we can just go back to the mosaic law where cheating woman are being stoned to death. Maybe it's gonna help in stopping this atrocious act of women cheating terribly.

It's simply better to walk away totally on someone than cheat on them. Not just cheating, cheating in your matrimonial home. I fit strangle any one of them wey my hand first catch to death if they perform this kind madness with me.

You na macho woman

Strangulator
Re: Pastor Caught On Top Of His Church Member’s Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed(photo) by adecz: 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2023
Lie lie tory .... 😕😕😕
Re: Pastor Caught On Top Of His Church Member’s Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed(photo) by Eyinju112(f): 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2023
hardbody:

You na macho woman

Strangulator

Dey play
Re: Pastor Caught On Top Of His Church Member’s Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed(photo) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2023
Don't say pastor,always say fake pastor angry some just use that as title to manipulate the gullible ones angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught On Top Of His Church Member’s Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed(photo) by sacajawea: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
Let's move past things, let's learn to forgive and forget...
Let's not get heated Up, live is for all...
We we move on
Re: Pastor Caught On Top Of His Church Member’s Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed(photo) by thestreets(m): 10:42pm On Nov 30, 2023
Eyinju112:

Sometimes I wish we can just go back to the mosaic law where cheating women are being stoned to death. Maybe it's gonna help in stopping this atrocious act of women cheating terribly.

u sound like a guy but na f we dey see for your moniker
Re: Pastor Caught On Top Of His Church Member’s Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed(photo) by Rexymania(m): 12:09am On Dec 01, 2023
Your fault. When you caught her, not ones not twice, you suppose duh dish her to the streets where she belongs
Re: Pastor Caught On Top Of His Church Member’s Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed(photo) by sulakishop(m): 1:09am On Dec 01, 2023
Reno was right, never pay bride price for a non virgin girl. The a5hawo spirit in her will always wake up at anytime . Religious dogmatism and brain washing is also a menace to most marriages
Re: Pastor Caught On Top Of His Church Member’s Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed(photo) by AcademicWriter: 5:18am On Dec 01, 2023
We all know the Lord works in mysterious ways so what if Daddy GO was instructed to do this?..
Re: Pastor Caught On Top Of His Church Member’s Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed(photo) by haslaw(m): 7:37am On Dec 01, 2023
Eyinju112:

It's simply better to walk away totally on someone than cheat on them. Not just cheating, cheating in your matrimonial home. I fit strangle any one of them wey my hand first catch to death if they perform this kind madness with me .

You want to strangle someone to death..

Na life in jail or death penalty you dey take play

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tenant Sleeping With Landlord's Wife In Ibadan Learns The Hard Way / See Offa Bank Robbery Suspect FB Post 2 Days After Robbery / Guy Gets Shot In The Head By His Friend Over A Girl! *Warning Graphic*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.