Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Asari Dokubo On Oba Of Benin— People Saying Benin Found Lagos Are Unintelligent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo On Oba Of Benin— People Saying Benin Found Lagos Are Unintelligent (1262 Views)

Asari Dokubo On A Wheelchair Again In Asia, Where Is He Going To? He's Searching / Benin People Found Lagos — Oba of Benin / Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo On Oba Of Benin— People Saying Benin Found Lagos Are Unintelligent by Beremx(f): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2023
Tmb78:
You igbos are funny, tribalistic and hypocritical set of people sha!

With one side of the mouth, all of you have been saying you stand with the Oba!

With the other side, you people are asking wetin concern Igbo with the matter whenever you igbos are called out on the matter.

Please, make it make sense
How is the issue of the ownership of Lagos your concern?

Leave the Binis and the Yorubas to settle the matter
Steer clear, Haba!
Bini people get Lagos. Cry from now till tomorrow, e no consign Igbo people. We are here in Lagos to make money and contribute our taxes to the government. We no get wahala grin cool
Re: Asari Dokubo On Oba Of Benin— People Saying Benin Found Lagos Are Unintelligent by Tmb78(m): 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2023
Beremx:
Bini people get Lagos. Cry from now till tomorrow, e no consign Igbo people. We are here in Lagos to make money and contribute our taxes to the government. We no get wahala grin cool
E no consign Igbo yet you are so authoritative on the matter " Bini people get Lagos"

That is what your people are known for anyway
You fan the ember of discord and immediately feign innocence, even claim victimization in the process grin ;

Why do I even bother
Carry the matter for head like that thing wey una like to sell in traffic! 😂😂😂😂

Shalom!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo On Oba Of Benin— People Saying Benin Found Lagos Are Unintelligent by LegendHero(m): 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2023
Beremx:
that brother of mine is mentally unstable. It is a fact that Yorubas were sold as slaves more than any other African ethnic group. The evidence is there in Brazil and some other South American countries including Portugal . You wan argue again?

Yes but what we are saying is that minority tribes sold Igbo as slaves. I mean MINORITY.

Slave trade era by the Europeans is an Africa wide menace because they have better ammunitions but fellow smaller clans selling Ibos as slaves is what is more insane.

Imagine an Ijaw man seeing an Ibo guy today, he will just say my ancestor once owned your ancestors as slaves.

Ijaw, Itsekiri, Benin, Igala. Chai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo On Oba Of Benin— People Saying Benin Found Lagos Are Unintelligent by Beremx(f): 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2023
LegendHero:

Yes but what we are saying is that minority tribes sold Igbo as slaves. I mean MINORITY.

Ijaw, Itsekiri, Benin, Igala. Chai.

so what? What are the minorities compared to what Igbos have achieved so far?
Re: Asari Dokubo On Oba Of Benin— People Saying Benin Found Lagos Are Unintelligent by LegendHero(m): 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2023
Beremx:

What has the Igbo achieved so far?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo On Oba Of Benin— People Saying Benin Found Lagos Are Unintelligent by Beremx(f): 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2023
LegendHero:

What has the Igbo achieved so far?

Askari, this matter has ended. I'm waiting for your next thread where you'll cry about Oba of Benin.
When are you resuming your lamentations about Igbo girls? grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo On Oba Of Benin— People Saying Benin Found Lagos Are Unintelligent by Gerhards: 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2023
Beremx:
that brother of mine is mentally unstable. It is a fact that Yorubas were sold as slaves more than any other African ethnic group. The evidence is there in Brazil and some other South American countries including Portugal . You wan argue again?

You are right, they’re in both north and South America

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo On Oba Of Benin— People Saying Benin Found Lagos Are Unintelligent by Beremx(f): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2023
Gerhards:

You are right, they’re in both north and South America
God bless you my brother. At least I explained with evidence. grin
Re: Asari Dokubo On Oba Of Benin— People Saying Benin Found Lagos Are Unintelligent by nisai: 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2023
Beremx:
Askari, this matter pain you well o! Oba has spoken and that's final. Abeg move on and stop sulking. grin
What's final? That Bini founded Lagos without bringing peer reviewed evidence to back his claim? What is happening to you Berem? You were smarter than this.😭

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo On Oba Of Benin— People Saying Benin Found Lagos Are Unintelligent by chopnaira: 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2023
Tmb78:
E no consign Igbo yet you are so authoritative on the matter " Bini people get Lagos"

That is what your people are known for anyway
You fan the ember of discord and immediately feign innocence, even claim victimization in the process grin ;

Why do I even bother
Carry the matter for head like that thing wey una like to sell in traffic! 😂😂😂😂

Shalom!
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Asari Dokubo On Oba Of Benin— People Saying Benin Found Lagos Are Unintelligent by Beremx(f): 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2023
nisai:
What's final? That Bini founded Lagos without bringing peer reviewed evidence to back his claim? What is happening to you Berem? You were smarter than this.😭
Bini founded Lagos. Oba of Benin has moved on. Stop crying please
Re: Asari Dokubo On Oba Of Benin— People Saying Benin Found Lagos Are Unintelligent by Iamgrey5(m): 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
Beremx:
First of, I admire your ignorance. It's extremely interesting.

Secondly, the Kongo exported more slaves than any other in the history of Africa.

Thirdly, your crazy brother is actually right, it's just that igbos were exported earlier than Yorubas, hence they lost their identity unlike the Yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo On Oba Of Benin— People Saying Benin Found Lagos Are Unintelligent by Beremx(f): 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2023
Iamgrey5:
First of, I admire your ignorance. It's extremely interesting.

Secondly, the Kongo exported more slaves than any other in the history of Africa.

Thirdly, your crazy brother is actually right, it's just that igbos were exported earlier than Yorubas, hence they lost their identity unlike the Yorubas.
okay
Re: Asari Dokubo On Oba Of Benin— People Saying Benin Found Lagos Are Unintelligent by ola6: 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2023
vanunu:
Asari is insulting our oba

No one gives a flying Bleep about your oba. You jam talk, you collect. We Yorubas thought we were siblings with the Bini people but we are starting to see that it's like una head no wan correct. When Biafra igbos took over benin in one day, imposed ibo lamguage on your people, its your yoruba brothers that freed you. Yorubas see you are part of our Oduduwa heritage ( from Nigeria, all the way to Togo) but if your people and so called oba choose foolishness, we would give it to you back to back and allow your worthless neighbours )se) to over throw you from your land.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo On Oba Of Benin— People Saying Benin Found Lagos Are Unintelligent by nisai: 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2023
Beremx:
Bini founded Lagos. Oba of Benin has moved on. Stop crying please
You mean Bini founded where they met people who settled them in an area?

Latching on anything just to spite the Yoruba has really taken away your logical reasoning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo On Oba Of Benin— People Saying Benin Found Lagos Are Unintelligent by Beremx(f): 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2023
nisai:
You mean Bini founded where they met people who settled them in an area?

Latching on anything just to spite the Yoruba has really taken away your logical reasoning.
okay o!
Re: Asari Dokubo On Oba Of Benin— People Saying Benin Found Lagos Are Unintelligent by LegendHero(m): 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2023
Beremx:
Askari, this matter has ended. I'm waiting for your next thread where you'll cry about Oba of Benin.
When are you resuming your lamentations about Igbo girls? grin grin

Are you having PTSD coz of my thread.

It’s like a woman in a toxic relationship begging her husband to beat her.

Don’t worry, there are thousand of Ibo bashing thread to come up. I’ll do that when I am free.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo On Oba Of Benin— People Saying Benin Found Lagos Are Unintelligent by Beremx(f): 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2023
LegendHero:

Are you having PTSD coz of my thread.

It’s like a woman in a toxic relationship begging his husband to beat her.

Don’t worry, there are thousand of Ibo bashing thread to come up. I’ll do that when I am free.
grin grin grin Askari o ni pa mi o!
Re: Asari Dokubo On Oba Of Benin— People Saying Benin Found Lagos Are Unintelligent by YorubaDemonswag: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2023
Ogiso of Benin dey intelligent?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo On Oba Of Benin— People Saying Benin Found Lagos Are Unintelligent by chopnaira: 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2023
ola6:

No one gives a flying Bleep about your oba. You jam talk, you collect. We Yorubas thought we were siblings with the Bini people but we are starting to see that it's like una head no wan correct. When Biafra igbos took over benin in one day, imposed ibo lamguage on your people, its your yoruba brothers that freed you. Yorubas see you are part of our Oduduwa heritage ( from Nigeria, all the way to Togo) but if your people and so called oba choose foolishness, we would give it to you back to back and allow your worthless neighbours )se) to over throw you from your land.
Actually, the whole Midwest region (Delta and Benin) in 12 hours (half a day)!

Benin was the capital of the region.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Oba Of Benin— People Saying Benin Found Lagos Are Unintelligent by Wickedtruths: 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2023
LegendHero:

Are you crying about Asari because he once said Ijaws sold Ibos as slaves?

So you’re now supporting Ogiso of Benin who claimed he founded Onitsha to get back at Asari who claimed he owned Ibo slaves?

Since you want to frontload Ibo into this, Hope you know that Ibo people are the ONLY majority ethnic group I ever known that Minority ethnic groups like Igala, Ijaws, and etc sold and used as slaves.

Igbos are proud of being slaves. People wey no get sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo On Oba Of Benin— People Saying Benin Found Lagos Are Unintelligent by Wickedtruths: 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2023
vanunu:
Asari is insulting our oba

God punish you and your foolish Ogiso who talks without thinking.
I personally want those Igbos you are stupidly following to capture you and include you in their Biafra. Let us see if your useless Ogiso of Benin can open his mouth when Obi of Onitsha is talking.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Oba Of Benin— People Saying Benin Found Lagos Are Unintelligent by Wickedtruths: 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2023
Beremx:

What have you achieved?
Ijaws are better than you in all aspects. Ijaws feed this country, what do you fools have to offer?

Even you making mouth, were you not begging Don Jazzy for 2k on twitter? Igbo wey dey beg minority for money. Mtchewww.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING! NIMC Launches App / Portal For Correction Of Name, Date Of Birth Etc / How Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group -Miyetti Allah Leader / President Bill Clinton Speech In Manchester 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.