Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Cook And Share For People To Eat! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cook And Share For People To Eat! (101 Views)

Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) / 3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos) / David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cook And Share For People To Eat! by BXNX: 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2023
I was passing in a market to go recover some funds for the company I work for, while conversing with one of our customers, a man tapped me gently and told me that the spirit of God ministered to him to tell me to cook and share for people to eat..that I should try and do it immediately...

What could this mean.?
Re: Cook And Share For People To Eat! by Commissiona(m): 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2023
It means cast your bread upon the waters.....
Sacrifice to people, heaven wants to bless you abundantly.

2 Likes

Re: Cook And Share For People To Eat! by Calabar1stSon: 4:17pm On Nov 30, 2023
Make sure you cook for your entire State.

Re: Cook And Share For People To Eat! by BXNX: 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
Make sure you cook for your entire State.

Mumuni
Re: Cook And Share For People To Eat! by Matrix137(m): 5:35pm On Nov 30, 2023
BXNX:
I was passing in a market to go recover some funds for the company I work for, while conversing with one of our customers, a man tapped me gently and told me that the spirit of God ministered to him to tell me to cook and share for people to eat..that I should try and do it immediately...

What could this mean.?

It simply means what he said it means. Not really a prophecy. People are hungry nationwide and his advice came timely. You could consider it if you are financially capable. Maybe to the genuinely hungry folks in your community. Honestly I'm also not exempted. Having had a decent meal in days

Will appreciate if you could help me out with any amount to buy foodstuffs please.

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Plans For The Year 2024? / The Reason Some Wealthy People Commit Suicide - Apostle Joseph Selman / Daily Prophetic Blessings (episode 221) James 1:17 -SOLUTION ENCOUNTERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.