Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Is Mark Zuckerberg Promoting Secret Affairs With This New Features On Whatsapp - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Mark Zuckerberg Promoting Secret Affairs With This New Features On Whatsapp (48342 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use / Mark Zuckerberg Announces New WhatsApp Reactions / Mark Zuckerberg’s Properties, Cars, $400 Grey Shirts (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg Promoting Secret Affairs With This New Features On Whatsapp by AzaHub(f): 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2023
Great feature. privacy is key.

1 Share

Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg Promoting Secret Affairs With This New Features On Whatsapp by marunga(m): 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2023
CHRISTFUCKER:
WhatsApp is shit and feeds you propaganda

Use Signal
nonsense
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg Promoting Secret Affairs With This New Features On Whatsapp by luckyz4rea(m): 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2023
An attempt to get more secrets from users for their benefit.
Those who have something to hide are the only excited ones about this.

A secret is a secret when no else knows it except you. The moment you put it on WhatsApp or share with even just one person, it is no longer one!

By the way, this is a bait for the covetous!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg Promoting Secret Affairs With This New Features On Whatsapp by jojothaiv(m): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2023
etrange:
In your world, privacy = secret affair. Lmao
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg Promoting Secret Affairs With This New Features On Whatsapp by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2023
tafabaloo:
This feature dey GB WhatsApp for a long time.

I fear being locked out of WhatsApp by the original owner, Facebook otherwise I would have remained with GB
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg Promoting Secret Affairs With This New Features On Whatsapp by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2023
darealez:
When I read stuffs like this as a developer, I smile. Y'all believe what they say happens at the backend? Credit Card details...on Mark's tech? Lol

Wetin you Sabi and wetin you don develop ?

Even DSS knows that the call feature on WhatsApp is secured

Wetin you don develop ,developer ?
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg Promoting Secret Affairs With This New Features On Whatsapp by Caseless: 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2023
bukatyne:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

At this rate, is there anything men can do well? grin

Even cheating NL men claim is their forte is a problem to execute well.
Women are at cheating than men - they can delete all traces.

We don't cheat, we only try to follow the dictates of our internal biology and the polygamous tendencies.
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg Promoting Secret Affairs With This New Features On Whatsapp by pafun(m): 2:06am On Dec 02, 2023
I love it already .
To those snooping on other people's chats I dedicate Take Your Time by Iska Tribe from Spotify. https://open.spotify.com/track/25TlMIRKoxOKpegEiDft2Z?si=97cb606a3eae4377
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg Promoting Secret Affairs With This New Features On Whatsapp by Farfalla(f): 5:51am On Dec 02, 2023
bukatyne:

What a question in the new month.

If you don't have a secret lover, would this new feature make you get one? 🤔

Help me ask him. grin
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg Promoting Secret Affairs With This New Features On Whatsapp by darealez(m): 7:50am On Dec 02, 2023
Nodogragra4me:

Wetin you Sabi and wetin you don develop ?

Even DSS knows that the call feature on WhatsApp is secured

Wetin you don develop ,developer ?
lol!
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg Promoting Secret Affairs With This New Features On Whatsapp by DrMuzungu(m): 8:51am On Dec 02, 2023
CHRISTFUCKER:
WhatsApp is shit and feeds you propaganda
Use Signal

WhatsApp feeds you with what your friends send you. Switching to Signal or Telegram or any other platform will not change that.
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg Promoting Secret Affairs With This New Features On Whatsapp by Codes151(m): 10:42am On Dec 02, 2023
No one can be ba?

Except him & USA.

This one just the pack people data they give USA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olla V9 Pro Unboxing & Review - N32,000 Budget Phone With A Punch-hole (photos) / I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. / See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.