Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

What Sort Of Karma Is This? #pictures - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Sort Of Karma Is This? #pictures (460 Views)

This Pictures Show Ronaldo Is Not A Human / What Sort Of Bad Luck Is Following African Teams At The World Cup / What Sort Of Dream Is This?! Nigeria Versus Croatia World Cup Match. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Sort Of Karma Is This? #pictures by ChristCee: 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2023
Karma came so fast for Andre Onana.
In one of his first games for Manchester United, Onana scolded Maguire terribly for being sloppy with the defence.(just Google Onana scolding Maguire)
Actually, I started respecting Maguire from that day. man was so calm and didn't talk back. He looked disturbed and sad.
Back then every black person who criticized Onana's aggression on Fab. Romano's page were tagged as 'jealous Nigerians' by Cameronians who were always laundering Onana's image. (Albeit, their new trick now is to shout racism forgetting we all criticized Maguire and no one saw it as racism)
Now check Karma below grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Sort Of Karma Is This? #pictures by cunny88(m): 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2023
Don't mind the idiot, he had barely spent a month at man utd wen he felt he had the guts to lash out at a former team captain. It is real karma

2 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Karma Is This? #pictures by ChristCee: 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2023
cunny88:
Don't mind the idiot, he had barely spent a month at man utd wen he felt he had the guts to lash out at a former team captain. It is real karma
Funny enough it was that same Maguire that was comforting him on that night when he turned himself into a basket. Some of our African brothers seem to lack proper human relationship training...and I think this is one of the reasons why blacks are hated in the west. When I saw how he lashed out at Maguire...I felt really bad for Maguire.

3 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Karma Is This? #pictures by Blake755: 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2023
cunny88:
He thinks say he don arrived the guy use Maguire shine no be small

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Sort Of Karma Is This? #pictures by Mryacks: 11:34am On Dec 14, 2023
Not a United fan but I remember watching that game very well. We were all shocked at the manner Onana went at Maguire but even more impressed with how Maguire was calm. He (Onana) just wanted to kick on a falling man as Maguire was going thru alot that time. I always thought he was over-hyoed anyway, concerning goals like a clown undecided

(1) (Reply)

Sure 5odd Prediction / Barca Have Make A Straight Warning To United. / Usain Bolt Wins Sixth World Championship Gold With 100m Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.