Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,282 members, 7,864,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

Omotola Lashes Out At Turkish Airline For Discriminating Against Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Lashes Out At Turkish Airline For Discriminating Against Nigerians (1099 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University / Peruzzi Calls Out Medview Airline For Selling Their 12 Flight Tickets / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Lashes Out At Turkish Airline For Discriminating Against Nigerians by DyshApp: 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2023
The latest story of an airline discriminating against a black person took place last week and involved Nigerian actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, who called out Turkish Airlines for alleged discriminatory acts by failing to show any Nigerian movie during her 40-hour flight.

Last Wednesday, she posted on Instagram accusing the airline of unfairness against African travellers. She said, "Dear @turkisharlines, like many other Foreign companies, you might be discriminating against African Destinations and Travellers, and that needs to stop. The Obvious Lack of details or Respect shown towards African paying customers spilled to on ground staff relationship."

"As if my 40hrs Long flight was not enough, an unexplained hop in Uganda that wasn't in my booking almost ran me nuts. All Movies from Turkey, Asia, Bollywood, Middle East and, of course, Hollywood onboard. Not one Nollywood Movie! African Travellers Sometimes pay higher fees to other parts of the globe, so I wonder, Why Blatant Disrespect and Discrimination?"

Checkout other celebrities that were discriminated against by Airlines in the full Article

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Lashes Out At Turkish Airline For Discriminating Against Nigerians by LikeAking: 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2023
Attention seeking!!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Lashes Out At Turkish Airline For Discriminating Against Nigerians by duduade: 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2023
LikeAking:
Attention seeking!!

I don't get what's attention seeking here

She spent money in paying for flight
Na she know where it pains her the most

Let her voice her opinions in peace

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omotola Lashes Out At Turkish Airline For Discriminating Against Nigerians by Buharidgeneral: 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
duduade:

I don't get what's attention seeking here

She spent money in paying for flight
Na she know where it pains her the most

Let her voice her opinions in peace
... And they promised her that they'll show Nigeria movies and they failed?
Re: Omotola Lashes Out At Turkish Airline For Discriminating Against Nigerians by DyshApp: 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2023
Buharidgeneral:
... And they promised her that they'll show Nigeria movies and they failed?

I just tire🙄 she wrote the pros and cons there

1 Like

Re: Omotola Lashes Out At Turkish Airline For Discriminating Against Nigerians by richiemcgold: 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2023
Tell your country to float their national carrier too. With that, you can watch as many Nollywood movies as possible when on board.
Re: Omotola Lashes Out At Turkish Airline For Discriminating Against Nigerians by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:41am On Dec 01, 2023
Mtsshhheeww this one no know weytin dey worry her
Re: Omotola Lashes Out At Turkish Airline For Discriminating Against Nigerians by CHRISTFUCKER: 2:35am On Dec 01, 2023
Her grand mother na Igbo woman
Re: Omotola Lashes Out At Turkish Airline For Discriminating Against Nigerians by TANID(m): 4:33am On Dec 01, 2023
LikeAking:
Attention seeking!!
Re: Omotola Lashes Out At Turkish Airline For Discriminating Against Nigerians by Farrason: 7:49am On Dec 01, 2023
LikeAking:
Attention seeking!!

I am sure, you never enter aircraft before.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Lashes Out At Turkish Airline For Discriminating Against Nigerians by zynzyn(m): 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2023
Well, madam. The best statement you can make is boycotting Turkish Airlines for a while and announce it on your social media platforms!!
Re: Omotola Lashes Out At Turkish Airline For Discriminating Against Nigerians by CHRISTFUCKER: 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2023
I wan knack her daughter

I swear her pikin day hungry me
Re: Omotola Lashes Out At Turkish Airline For Discriminating Against Nigerians by finallybusy: 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2023
I find it funny and a thing of pride that our yeyebrities watch Nigerian movies. I honestly assumed they acted in them and consumed Hollywood instead.
Re: Omotola Lashes Out At Turkish Airline For Discriminating Against Nigerians by Abee79(m): 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2023
When Nigeria starts respecting itself, things would change for the better. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Alongside British Singer- Simon Webbe Of “blue” To Host AMA / Dayo Adeneye , Popularly Called D1, Survives Surgery! / Mitt Romney's Plane; The Same Airplane Type As The Ill-fated Dana Airplane.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.