Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,427 members, 7,846,783 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Tolulope Ebun Felicitates With Chief Olisa Metuh On His Birthday Celebration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolulope Ebun Felicitates With Chief Olisa Metuh On His Birthday Celebration (148 Views)

Olisa Metuh Attends The Matriculation Of His Adopted Child In Abuja Wit Crutches / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) / Court Closes Olisa Metuh’s Case In His Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tolulope Ebun Felicitates With Chief Olisa Metuh On His Birthday Celebration by ogugwa1992: 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
Dear Chief @⁨Chief Olisa Metuh⁩,

On this special day, I, Tolulope Ajoke Ebun want to take a moment to celebrate you and express my heartfelt admiration for the incredible person you are. You are not just a leader; you are a beacon of empathy and compassion. Your nurturing spirit and genuine care for others set you apart and make you truly amazing.

I want to share a story that touched my heart deeply, a story that exemplifies your unwavering dedication to the wellbeing of those around you. It was the time when Ariyo Ariyo was hospitalized, and your intervention was nothing short of remarkable. Upon discovering the hospital Ariyo was in, you were filled with anger, a righteous anger fueled by your deep compassion.

In a matter of hours, you rallied people together, mobilizing resources and raising funds to ensure Ariyo received the care he desperately needed. In just 24 hours, you had gathered enough to fly him to England in a private air ambulance. I remember the look in your eyes as you addressed everyone involved, declaring that you would do the same for any of us. "This is our brother," you said firmly. "We must save him."

Your words and actions resonated with everyone present, and even those who didn't personally know Ariyo were moved to contribute because they believed in your genuine commitment. I recall someone donating a thousand dollars solely because you were involved. That is the power of your empathy, Chief Olisa Metuh. You inspire others to be compassionate and generous.

When we went to the hospital, you displayed unwavering support. You called me and asked to be kept informed of the doctor's updates. You requested that I stay by Ariyo's side until the doctor arrived. Your concern was palpable, and your commitment unwavering. When the doctor finally came, I informed you, and within 15 minutes, you were there by Ariyo's side.

You spoke words of encouragement, offering solace and strength to Ariyo. You prayed for him, talked to him, and wished him well. In that moment, you became a source of hope and inspiration. Your whispered words, "Fight on, you are a soldier, we are here for you," resonated deeply within all of us present.

You accompanied me as we spoke with the doctor, who conveyed the grim reality that there was little hope. But you, Chief, in your unwavering faith, reminded the doctor that he was not the ultimate authority, God. You requested that whatever the outcome, it be made as painless as possible, leaving the final decision to Ariyo's maker. Those words will forever remain etched in my memory.

Ultimately, Ariyo's maker decided to bring him home. During the difficult times that followed, you played a pivotal role in bringing everyone together, providing support during the burial and facilitating the relocation of Ariyo's family. Your leadership and compassion shone brightly, reminding us all of the strength of unity and the power of empathy.

Chief Olisa Metuh, you have left an indelible mark on my heart. Your actions have touched lives, and your empathy has inspired countless others. Today, as we celebrate your birthday, I want to express my deepest gratitude for the amazing person you are. May your compassion continue to touch lives, and may you be blessed abundantly.

Happy birthday, Chief Olisa Metuh!

- Tolulope Ebun

https://leaders.ng/2023/11/30/tolulope-ebun-felicitates-with-chief-olisa-metuh-on-his-birthday-celebration/

Re: Tolulope Ebun Felicitates With Chief Olisa Metuh On His Birthday Celebration by Tmb78(m): 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2023
Pretty Lady

(1) (Reply)

A Pastor Killed His Pregnant Wife For Ritual / Edo2024: One Million Solidarity Walks Loading... / Another P&ID Corruption In The Making: Brass Fertilizer And Petrochemical Compa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.