Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Any Reason Corpers Haven't Been Paid For The Month Of November? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Any Reason Corpers Haven't Been Paid For The Month Of November? (694 Views)

I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa / Nysc Corpers Have Not Been Paid June 2018 Allowance / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Reason Corpers Haven't Been Paid For The Month Of November? by Mamayam: 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
Please o, has any corper here been paid for this month?

I don't understand why we haven't been paid. Corpers in camp were paid this month, so there is money. The last Friday has passed since, today is the 30th. So for what possible reason are they holding our allowances?

SAPA don kill person here.
Re: Any Reason Corpers Haven't Been Paid For The Month Of November? by OgbeniOja1: 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2023
Guy calm down. Federal govt commences payment from the 25t th down to the 6th of the next month
Re: Any Reason Corpers Haven't Been Paid For The Month Of November? by Mamayam: 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
OgbeniOja1:
Guy calm down. Federal govt commences payment from the 25t th down to the 6th of the next month

Shit!

Thanks tho
Re: Any Reason Corpers Haven't Been Paid For The Month Of November? by LasgidiOnline(m): 3:46am On Dec 01, 2023
Mamayam:
Please o, has any corper here been paid for this month?

I don't understand why we haven't been paid. Corpers in camp were paid this month, so there is money. The last Friday has passed since, today is the 30th. So for what possible reason are they holding our allowances?

SAPA don kill person here.
Which corpers in camp? We are yet to get the allowance in Bayelsa o.

They gave us our transport and bicycle allowance this week though.
Re: Any Reason Corpers Haven't Been Paid For The Month Of November? by Mamayam: 4:21am On Dec 01, 2023
LasgidiOnline:

Which corpers in camp? We are yet to get the allowance in Bayelsa o.

They gave us our transport and bicycle allowance this week though.

I meant batch C1
Re: Any Reason Corpers Haven't Been Paid For The Month Of November? by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:24am On Dec 05, 2023
Omoh nawa oh, this people never gree pay us ohh

How many people experiencing this
Re: Any Reason Corpers Haven't Been Paid For The Month Of November? by Mamayam: 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2023
slimthugchimee2:
Omoh nawa oh, this people never gree pay us ohh
How many people experiencing this

I am experiencing this in delta state.
This is at least 9 days since they were suppose to pay us.

What state are you?
Re: Any Reason Corpers Haven't Been Paid For The Month Of November? by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:16am On Dec 06, 2023
Mamayam:

I am experiencing this in delta state.
This is at least 9 days since they were suppose to pay us.

What state are you?

Same delta but they paid this night
Re: Any Reason Corpers Haven't Been Paid For The Month Of November? by BigBlackPreek(m): 2:20pm On Dec 06, 2023
everybody don collect since last night nau
Re: Any Reason Corpers Haven't Been Paid For The Month Of November? by BigBlackPreek(m): 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2023
OgbeniOja1:
you are so right, they paid everyone just yesterday night, woke up in the middle of the night to see the alert...

(1) (Reply)

how to make oha / What Is The Benefit Of Being An Inec Official? As A Corp Member / Vacant Room In A Flat For Female Corps Member.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.