Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

I'll Create Sustainable Development Roadmap For Umuahia North — Mayor Ikeji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Create Sustainable Development Roadmap For Umuahia North — Mayor Ikeji (106 Views)

Opinion: Mayor Ikeji Reinventing The Beauty Of The Capital City By Uche Aguoru / Abia State Begins Demolition For Umuahia 6 Lanes Road / I’ve Achieved More For Umuahia/ikwuano With My Personal Funds... - Nzechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'll Create Sustainable Development Roadmap For Umuahia North — Mayor Ikeji by Metrix147: 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2023
The newly inaugurated Mayor of Umuahia North Local Government Area of Abia State, High Chief Victor Ikeji has expressed commitment to creating a sustainable development roadmap that will guide the efforts of his administration towards prosperity, AbnTV reports.

Mayor Ikeji while noting that this roadmap will be rooted in collaboration, transparency, and accountability, he said his leadership will engage with all relevant stakeholders, including community leaders, youth groups, women's organizations, and business associations, to ensure that plans are inclusive and reflective of the aspirations of the people.

In an address shortly after his inauguration along with 16 other local government Mayors on Thursday, the Umuahia North local government boss added, "Together, we can build a future that is characterized by progress, equity, and opportunity for all."

While expressing gratitude to Gov. Otti for appointing him as the new LG chief, he said he would hit the ground running in order to deliver service to the people of the local government.

Mayor Ikeji therefore called on the people to come with the mindset to positively reposition the council to meet the yearnings and aspirations of all.

He said, "The time has come for us to tap into our available resources and leverage on our strengths to drive development within our local government. We must capitalize on our strategic location and historical significance as the capital city of Abia State to properly reposition the Local Government to its place of prominence.

"By working hand in hand with the government at the state level, we can create an environment that attracts investment, promotes economic growth, and enhances the overall well-being of our residents."

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/ill-create-sustainable-development-roadmap-for-umuahia-north-mayor-ikeji/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J

Re: I'll Create Sustainable Development Roadmap For Umuahia North — Mayor Ikeji by Blake755: 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
Alright

(1) (Reply)

Anambra APC Lauds Moghalu's Feats In NIWA, Calls Him Steady Party Man / 5 Reasons Why Prince Egbe Omorodion Remains Best Aspirant For Edo 2024 Governor / COP28: Tinubu Must Apologise To Nigerians Over ' Speech', 1,400 Delegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.