Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

All Women Are Good Witches - Ooni Of Ife - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / All Women Are Good Witches - Ooni Of Ife (16287 Views)

Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Women Are Good Witches - Ooni Of Ife by nlfpmod: 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqxAdV_AgA4?si=mLB0iI39UnvF59cs

The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, has hosted the cast of the popular reality show, Real Housewives of Lagos.

In a video clip that was shared on Instagram on Thursday, some cast members of the reality series visited the monarch in his palace, where he spoke to them about witchcraft.

Iyabo Ojo, Chioma Ikokwu and Tania Omotayo were among those seen in the video at the king's palace.

Ooni's queen, Aderonke Ademiluyi-Ogunwusi, welcomed the guests and guided them on how to address the king as he entered the palace.

During the interaction with the Real Housewives of Lagos cast, the Ooni of Ife claimed that all women possess witchcraft spirits and are manipulative nature.

He said, Every woman has that witchcraft spirit in them but you know people just probably think it is a negative thing, but witchcraft is all about manipulation.

“If you know how to manipulate very well. And that’s the power of a woman. You have natural manipulative spirit and you should manipulate in a very positive way."

In response to this revelation, Ojo sought clarification, asking if the king meant that all women were witches.

The king affirmed this but promptly added that they are "good witches."

https://punchng.com/video-ooni-hosts-real-housewives-of-lagos-stars-speaks-on-witchcraft/?amp

2 Likes

Re: All Women Are Good Witches - Ooni Of Ife by Terihle(m): 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2023
Ooni too don appear for reality show?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Women Are Good Witches - Ooni Of Ife by sgd: 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2023
Make we dey watch as e go be for di women and how dem go take use dis talk wey Ooni talk.

2 Likes

Re: All Women Are Good Witches - Ooni Of Ife by Iamdbull: 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2023
Dbull on this one!!

Women have very strong Intuition and they are capable of destroying or making a man.

Explained it below in my music

P.S
My music is only interesting to intelligent people so it's understandable if you don't like it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GjEY6BwM7M?si=l71nAN3ruXn0sn7E

5 Likes

Re: All Women Are Good Witches - Ooni Of Ife by Jorussia(m): 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2023
I think he has a very valid point, after all it was a woman that caused d problem of mankind.
I was at a marriage ceremony recently, the most important advice the new couple got, was from a man who told the young man that there is no man can't be controlled by a woman.

19 Likes

Re: All Women Are Good Witches - Ooni Of Ife by BigDawsNet: 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2023
God bless all our mom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Women Are Good Witches - Ooni Of Ife by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: All Women Are Good Witches - Ooni Of Ife by iyketex0750: 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2023
V
Re: All Women Are Good Witches - Ooni Of Ife by ednut1(m): 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2023
This is what happens when politicians influence who will be king instead of oracles. Oba of Benin did his own this week. Now this. What a shame 🤣

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: All Women Are Good Witches - Ooni Of Ife by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2023
Good Witches.......

Sounds like 'Very Good Bad Girl'

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Women Are Good Witches - Ooni Of Ife by leroi01(m): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2023
Some men can't but misyarn when they see women sha

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Women Are Good Witches - Ooni Of Ife by haybhi1(m): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2023
Superstition.

1 Like

Re: All Women Are Good Witches - Ooni Of Ife by enemyofprogress: 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2023
The one go just dey open mouth anyhow. I no blame am, na the effect of licking so many plates

17 Likes

Re: All Women Are Good Witches - Ooni Of Ife by OKOSISIBF: 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2023
Tomorrow nah December oo who knows me send me money now.
Anyways he's right and that's why I hardly trust guys who womanize a lot with my money to keep for me or buy something for me before one girl will sweettalk him into sending her the money even if nah borrow she no go pay back
Re: All Women Are Good Witches - Ooni Of Ife by Eriggs: 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2023
post=127249696:
Good Witches.......

Sounds like 'Very Good Bad Girl'

Wisdom no go kee dem MANNA.
👏 👏
Re: All Women Are Good Witches - Ooni Of Ife by Lovelife433(m): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2023
Outright rubbish talk

6 Likes

Re: All Women Are Good Witches - Ooni Of Ife by Iamdbull: 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2023
Dbull on this one!!
Re: All Women Are Good Witches - Ooni Of Ife by Antoeni(m): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2023
The Actresses Came to Sample For Ooni, Trust Ooni He Will Definitely Marry One of Them, That's For Sure,

For Me : Women Are Necessary Evil

6 Likes

Re: All Women Are Good Witches - Ooni Of Ife by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2023
enemyofprogress:
The one go just dey open mouth anyhow. I no blame am, na the effect of licking so many plates
See person wey dey abuse Oni of Ife....
Una go just dey for una village dey type jargons.
This social media sef.
Kiddos everywhere

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Women Are Good Witches - Ooni Of Ife by Mopolchi: 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2023
Dis guy sef no normal
Re: All Women Are Good Witches - Ooni Of Ife by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2023
grin. Ooni please be calming down o. We love you but silence is golden

2 Likes

Re: All Women Are Good Witches - Ooni Of Ife by Fiscus105(m): 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2023
Ok
Re: All Women Are Good Witches - Ooni Of Ife by Babanlah544: 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2023
Fact
Re: All Women Are Good Witches - Ooni Of Ife by FreeStuffsNG: 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2023
leroi01:
Some men can't but misyarn when they see women sha
You are not Yoruba so you can't understand the literal English translation he gave to a deep Yoruba proverb. He even went too basic in his explanation still you fail to comprehend or ask nicely so that you can receive the training you lack from home.

As a Yoruba, even in our folklore, films,music and Yoruba art & culture you just watched on display there, we have always made a distinction of the error in how our words get twisted and distorted when outsiders and non speakers of our Yoruba language translate Yoruba words. Yoruba is very deep. Another prominent misinterpretation is confusing Eesu with satan.

Even in the Holy Bible, in the times of Christ, people were using different powers to perform wonders and magic and when asked to condemn them , he gave a similar wise response he gave when asked about taxes.

Most of you are ignorant, rude and unteachable. From your uncouth response, I can guess that you have a poor upbringing and likely from the SS or SE. Northerners and South Westerners are not brought up to confuse arrogance, rudeness and primitive brashness for enlightenment.

“However, as a new, tyrannical, insolent, and abusive culture, the culture of submental humanity in our midst, which you can give the rough name of the new Internet culture, in which real creativity is being downgraded, even despised for cheap, populist, nasty, subversive, humanly subversive culture.”

-Prof Wole Soyinka

Go and acquire knowledge and good upbringing so that it shall be well with you. Check my signature for free stuffs!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Women Are Good Witches - Ooni Of Ife by Ekalerdehan: 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2023
Yaribas behold your king, the h*rny of Ife’s wood must have risen to the occasion na why him dey misyarn
Oba of Benin get level abeg

1 Like

Re: All Women Are Good Witches - Ooni Of Ife by SeunKuti111: 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2023
J
Re: All Women Are Good Witches - Ooni Of Ife by Urheadmaster(m): 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2023
People don't even know what to say tongue
Re: All Women Are Good Witches - Ooni Of Ife by robinfemi: 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2023
This our oni dey mis yan, make I carry him enter my village oooo, him go hear stories that touch the heart. Politics abi money wan make him loose guard grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The Ugep International Leboku Festival 2017 / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Threatens To ‘Arrest’ Magistrate / How Far Back Can You Trace Your Ancestry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.