Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

I Have $10 USDT Trc20 Coin In My Trust Wallet That I'm Not Using But.... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have $10 USDT Trc20 Coin In My Trust Wallet That I'm Not Using But.... (405 Views)

Start Mining Free (usdt Trc20) In This Platform No Fee Join Now / Why Are Nigerian Banks Not Using The Credit Card System Like Other Countries? / Mine $10 USDT Daily For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have $10 USDT Trc20 Coin In My Trust Wallet That I'm Not Using But.... by DanielPat01: 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2023
So I have 10 USDT (trc20) that I am not making use it of currently.

My questions;
1. What cryptocurrencies do you suggest I should buy?

2. Is there a way to buy coins like Shiba Inu or Luna classic
with it on trust wallet?

If no, what platform can I transfer it to purchase it?

3. Is there any Investment you know I could make with this.

Help a brother time is running out...

Modified: I have settled for Pepe but still open to suggestions and would fully take responsibility for any investment I make.

So keep the suggestion coming please.

Re: I Have $10 USDT Trc20 Coin In My Trust Wallet That I'm Not Using But.... by DanielPat01: 5:32am On Dec 04, 2023
Anyone please? This information will be helpful.
Re: I Have $10 USDT Trc20 Coin In My Trust Wallet That I'm Not Using But.... by We4all: 7:19am On Dec 04, 2023
DanielPat01:

The amount is quite small, but you can go for one of those coins whose value falls within that range.

Depending on the platform you have the coins stored, you can just swap it for your desired coin and let it sit there.

If you intend to send it out, you will be charged for it and lose some if it. You can consider binance or blockchain if you are bent on sending it out.
Re: I Have $10 USDT Trc20 Coin In My Trust Wallet That I'm Not Using But.... by Spicycat(f): 8:35am On Dec 04, 2023
DanielPat01:

Buy Peakpok, the price is currently hovering around 0.000004 and usually goes up to 0.00001 on a good day.
Re: I Have $10 USDT Trc20 Coin In My Trust Wallet That I'm Not Using But.... by DanielPat01: 7:05am On Dec 10, 2023
We4all:

The amount is quite small, but you can go for one of those coins whose value falls within that range.

Depending on the platform you have the coins stored, you can just swap it for your desired coin and let it sit there.

If you intend to send it out, you will be charged for it and lose some if it. You can consider binance or blockchain if you are bent on sending it out.

Alright thanks for the contribution. I appreciate.
Re: I Have $10 USDT Trc20 Coin In My Trust Wallet That I'm Not Using But.... by DanielPat01: 7:56am On Dec 10, 2023
Spicycat:

Buy Peakpok, the price is currently hovering around 0.000004 and usually goes up to 0.00001 on a good day.

Thanks for the suggestion but I can't really find the crypto on exchanges.

The one I saw is actually Peak Defi which I am considering would be a good investment if it's get to it's last all time high after this bull run.

But I would still like to know how to get the suggested. I am open to suggestions and would take full responsibility for any move I make.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Payoneer Account That Sends & Receives Funds In 2024 / Help! Need Business Ideas / Another Profitable Forex & Commodity Trading Signals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.