Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets King Charles - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets King Charles (34612 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets King Charles by BeeNG3: 2:32am On Dec 01, 2023
Nothing is impossible
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets King Charles by donnie(m): 2:34am On Dec 01, 2023
Ofodirinwa:
Madam Iweala is one of the greatest minds of our time, but I hope it is not wasted standing next to powerful people at meaningless meetings. Because this is all ive seen for 20 years now. She did help the Obasanjo and Jonathan governments though, hence them being the only ones to ever produce successful policy, but she has a lot more than that to offer and defintely more than this.

Her No.1 assignment is not to make Africa self-reliant but to vaccinate ya'll and control everything (including food supply) for her paymasters- the West. Believe it or not, that's why she got the job.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets King Charles by orohbirodeysmel: 3:37am On Dec 01, 2023
haslaw:

IPOB cannibals.

The only people who still eat their own kind. Very disgusting PIIGS
Same way Tinubu is eating you and your generations with bad governance

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets King Charles by Burgerlomo: 3:40am On Dec 01, 2023
I just like this woman 👍👍
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets King Charles by SUNNINO(m): 4:05am On Dec 01, 2023
Repent now.
Abolodje:
Na for Charlie man to carry her bedroom give her better doggy make her mind for deygrin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets King Charles by Pauliaette(m): 4:45am On Dec 01, 2023
This woman with greatness
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets King Charles by olaremint(m): 4:52am On Dec 01, 2023
I used to wonder why Awolowo supported the Hausas against the igbos during the war, it was not a selfish interest. Given the same circumstances, I will never support any Igbo man against any tribe to be president. Their antecedents in this nation has always been self destructive. I pray that soon those eastern states will be off Nigeria so that they can all return to the shit hole they came from.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets King Charles by Taiye11: 5:05am On Dec 01, 2023
I wish this woman his Nigeria president with brain and experience.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets King Charles by Jagaban2012: 5:05am On Dec 01, 2023
God1000:
We are proud of her

The most powerful woman in Nigeria

The most powerful woman in Nnnnmyamiri land....

Midget...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets King Charles by Nobody: 5:13am On Dec 01, 2023
God1000:
We are proud of her

The most powerful woman in Nigeria
In Africa actually.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets King Charles by seunmsg(m): 5:14am On Dec 01, 2023
wrongnumber:

Seunmsg

Can you see the difference?

Look at King's Charles body language with Ngozi and compare with that of your drug lord president.

Lol. What body language? The king met Mr. President in his private room for high level discussion while he simply greeted Ngozi as a passerby like all others in a hall.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets King Charles by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 01, 2023
olaremint:
I used to wonder why Awolowo supported the Hausas against the igbos during the war, it was not a selfish interest. Given the same circumstances, I will never support any Igbo man against any tribe to be president. Their antecedents in this nation has always been self destructive. I pray that soon those eastern states will be off Nigeria so that they can all return to the shit hole they came from.
You just successfully displayed a new strain of acute foolery in its finest. This needs to be studied.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets King Charles by yommen: 5:20am On Dec 01, 2023
Ezeama400:
Nice one. She's a global figure!

Just visit this thread and see how miscreants are dancing and jubilating because Tinibu begged to meet King Charles..

They were celebrating like children celebrating children's day

Smh for Tinubu rodents

https://www.nairaland.com/7926930/president-tinubu-meets-king-charles

You have inferiority complex issues. If not, you won't always drag Yorubas into anything that concerns you. Later,you will be the one lamenting Igbo hate when you can't even stay on your lane.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets King Charles by haslaw(m): 5:58am On Dec 01, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

Same way Tinubu is eating you and your generations with bad governance

DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB cannibals are so DAFT due to consuming human meat. Very disgusting and primitive people

Tinubu is 100% on track with his policies.

The only problem I see is that the policies are too much for the unintelligent and cursed IIGB0S
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets King Charles by Armaggedon: 6:20am On Dec 01, 2023
yommen:

You have inferiority complex issues. If not, you won't always drag Yorubas into anything that concerns you. Later,you will be the one lamenting Igbo hate when you can't even stay on your lane.
wow...did he mention Yoruba?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets King Charles by Henry22(m): 6:25am On Dec 01, 2023
Most powerful person in Nigeria at the moment smiley
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets King Charles by Henry22(m): 6:27am On Dec 01, 2023
Armaggedon:
wow...did he mention Yoruba?

Just mention miscreants and boom grin,

I come in peace ✌️

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets King Charles by Henry22(m): 6:29am On Dec 01, 2023
haslaw:

DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB cannibals are so DAFT due to consuming human meat. Very disgusting and primitive people

Tinubu is 100% on track with his policies.

The only problem I see is that the policies are too much for the unintelligent and cursed IIGB0S

Kai the pains from this comment is damn too much
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets King Charles by haslaw(m): 6:34am On Dec 01, 2023
Henry22:

Kai the pains from this comment is damn too much

We are not responsible for the inability of unintelligent DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB cannibals from understanding government policies.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets King Charles by Henry22(m): 6:35am On Dec 01, 2023
olaremint:

Lol.....I swear God may your prayers come to pass, people wey say them no want Nigeria for anything and you still feel Nigeria is doing them any good or won't you also love to have your agbero county? grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets King Charles by Kingozymandias(m): 6:36am On Dec 01, 2023
Abolodje:
Na for Charlie man to carry her bedroom give her better doggy make her mind for deygrin

Do you know his stupid you illiterate pigs sound?

You are so stupid it's a shame to the fools who raised up to be this useless 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets King Charles by haslaw(m): 6:50am On Dec 01, 2023
Henry22:

Pains
the whole world knows that your druggie and his gang of agberos are no match for this woman, have you noticed how ur druggie is always sidelined during important international events?,

Na Una be druggies.

Go to Asian countries and you will find loads of IIGB0S in Asian jails awaiting their execution dates after being arrested for drug pushing.

Are you even awear that IIGB0S are the most executed tribe on earth. The got that position due to the rate of their arrest as a result of drug pushing.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets King Charles by Ofodirinwa: 6:52am On Dec 01, 2023
donnie:

Her No.1 assignment is not to make Africa self-reliant but to vaccinate ya'll and control everything (including food supply) for her paymasters- the West. Believe it or not, that why she got the job.
anyone that's been to Nigeria for 17 seconds will know that won't work, so I doubt it. She's probably just a very effective careerist.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets King Charles by WorldRichest: 7:31am On Dec 01, 2023
Ezeama400:
Nice one. She's a global figure!

Just visit this thread and see how miscreants are dancing and jubilating because Tinibu begged to meet King Charles..

They were celebrating like children celebrating children's day

Smh for Tinubu rodents

https://www.nairaland.com/7926930/president-tinubu-meets-king-charles

This hatred that your parents planted in you is the reason why you are sad, bitter, miserable, and suicidal.

Both Emilokan Asiwaju Tinubu Jagaban and Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla will die before the next 50 years. Our children's children will never know of Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla, but till the world comes to an end Emilokan Tinubu will be taught in schools as one of Nigeria's Presidents.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets King Charles by adams123: 7:38am On Dec 01, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

See the way she met the king with ease and comfort exhibited by so much confidence. But the drug lord looks so confused as though he was being forced to see the king.

Respect get levels. Massive respect to okonjo iweala.

If Nigeria was sane, this woman and Peter obi would have been made president of Nigeria

All na stories...she was a head of finance ministry then and we all knew what happened then how Diezani wasn't remitting money to national treasury under her watch. Obi was governor for 8years, but Anambra is still there without any improvement.

Stop overrating these people parading themselves as Nigeria leaders.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets King Charles by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 01, 2023
Ser as Charles dey like stock fish
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets King Charles by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 01, 2023
See as Charles dey like stock fish
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets King Charles by donnie(m): 8:33am On Dec 01, 2023
Ofodirinwa:

anyone that's been to Nigeria for 17 seconds will know that won't work, so I doubt it. She's probably just a very effective careerist.

The more reason why the appointment had to come from a Nigeria. Did you see how they attacked some of.us who stood against vaccination. Did you not see the lockdowns? Did Nigerians not comply? Were the lockdowns for Christmas? Edo government even refused to pay salaries to unvaccinated. You do not know these white people if you think it's for "effective" reasons. Just like Britain, US, France etc. believe that Tinubu and Paul Biya are the best for us okwea? Are these presidents also very effective or they are puppets?

You might want to expantiate first on NOI's effectiveness. I follow her work and I recall watching in dismay an Economic summit where the whole discussion was about vaccinating the world. Plus publications where she is always emphasizing the importance of vaccinating all of Africa. How has that helped us?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria / Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC / Why Ambode should be the Next Lagos State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.