Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Endorses Son Isaac’s New Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bishop Oyedepo Endorses Son Isaac’s New Church (279 Views)

Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) / Bishop Oyedepo’s Son Isaac Dumps Living Faith To Start His Own Church Business / Shina Peters And His Son, Isaac Peters Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Endorses Son Isaac’s New Church by TheMiracleMag(m): 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2023
Praise GOD

As hands are laid on you, I pray for unusual grace for sustainable connectivity that will keep you going without sweat,” Bishop Oyedepo prayed.

The Apostle over the Living Faith Commission, Bishop David Oyedepo, has endorsed his son’s new ministry while admonishing him not to speak ill or malign any church during his ministerial work, according to a video shared by his son, Isaac Oyedepo, on his X account.

The video was shared on Tuesday.

The YouTube video showed Bishop Oyedepo addressing a congregation believed to be his son’s church members.

My son, His times are not in your hands. Your times are in His hands. Don’t be part of maligning or bringing down any ministry,” Bishop Oyedepo said. “Some years ago, someone stood up to give a testimony and to malign TREM and Deeper Life, and I corrected it immediately. Never get to a point where you say this thing is only happening with me.”

Bishop Oyedepo advised his son against imitating new-generation ministers, praying for him and his wife Ayomitide.

As hands are laid on you, I pray for unusual grace for sustainable connectivity that will keep you going without sweat. I pray that impact will be your goal, not good preaching but great impact, and I pray that your life will interpret your message in the name of Jesus.

“As you step into this new phase of your assignment, may you be clothed with humility. I have never begged, yet I have never lacked; I have never borrowed, yet I have never lacked
,” Bishop Oyedepo prayed.

The younger Oyedepo recently unveiled his own church, The Isaac Oyedepo Evangelistic Ministries.

https://gazettengr.com/bishop-oyedepo-endorses-son-isaacs-new-church/

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Endorses Son Isaac’s New Church by TheMiracleMag(m): 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2023
TheMiracleMag Praise GOD

Cheers to Pastor Isaac Oyedepo.
Longlive Ifeoluwa Ajagbe

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Endorses Son Isaac’s New Church by Aboks(m): 12:54am On Dec 01, 2023
business men

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Bisola Tijani Set To Break Ground In 2024 / They Rigged Me, I Wants A Rematch Charles Okocha To Portable (video) / Prophet Shares 'proof' As He Alleges Bisi Was Paid To Lie Against Tb Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.