Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Governor Alia Delivers 100 Buses For Transport In Benue State [Photos] - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Governor Alia Delivers 100 Buses For Transport In Benue State [Photos] (21929 Views)

Lagos Officially Launches Electric Mass Transit Buses For Passenger Operation / Ganduje Launches Kano Mass Transit Scheme With 100 Buses, 50 Taxis / Dubai Tram: Why Don't We Have This Mode Of Public Transport In Nigeria? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Alia Delivers 100 Buses For Transport In Benue State [Photos] by navzla(m): 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
Buses to ply decrepit roads.

A so-called priest who can't distinguish himself from a poorly-rated Ortom in performance and securing the lives and properties of his citizens is a failure in my opinion.

Cluelessness at it's best.
That is trying
He pays salaries and pension in time, he has concrated street, some are almost been finished.
So far he has done so much for the state.
Re: Governor Alia Delivers 100 Buses For Transport In Benue State [Photos] by Blazebond(m): 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2023
Where are the CNG buses?
Re: Governor Alia Delivers 100 Buses For Transport In Benue State [Photos] by hotseat: 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Typical useless governor

Original Bad Bellus (OBB)!

Wehdone!

Trying to ease transportation challenges isn't useless.

Learn to criticize constructively!
Re: Governor Alia Delivers 100 Buses For Transport In Benue State [Photos] by OgaRico(m): 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2023
I think paying State workers every month and when due is better than buying of Bus at least for now especially considering the hunger in the State and knowing fully well that the State is a Civil Servant State.
I'm still wondering how someone like ex-Governor Akume was able to pay workers regularly, establish a company like BL and after him no other Governor of the State has been able to do anything close to what he did.
But that notwithstanding, Suswam is a better Governor than the thief that came after him claiming in 'God We Trust'.
Re: Governor Alia Delivers 100 Buses For Transport In Benue State [Photos] by Fidecoo(m): 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2023
OgaRico:
I think paying State workers every month and when due is better than buying of Bus at least for now especially considering the hunger in the State and knowing fully well that the State is a Civil Servant State.
I'm still wondering how someone like ex-Governor Akume was able to pay workers regularly, establish a company like BL and after him no other Governor of the State has been able to do anything close to what he did.
But that notwithstanding, Suswam is a better Governor than the thief that came after him claiming in 'God We Trust'.

Honestly, alia has really been trying in the area of salary payments.

I was even at the pension board and no pensioner was complaining.

I was really happy seeing smiles on almost everybody's face.

1 Like

Re: Governor Alia Delivers 100 Buses For Transport In Benue State [Photos] by Blazebond(m): 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2023
Nigerian governments needs to start purchasing made in Nigeria motors abeg,I am not going to buy that nonsense argument of the buses not being durable,that is total bullshit,we don't need to be spending huge sums in aiding the economy's of others when we need that money here,more government patronage will in turn encourage the citizens to begin to patronize them more,if it is service centers them make it mandatory form the companies to have more service centers but before a company can invest in more service centers,the company needs more patronage and the government can also make a.way whereby more motor mechanics can be trained in the servicing of Nigerian made vehicle's
Re: Governor Alia Delivers 100 Buses For Transport In Benue State [Photos] by OVB123: 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2023
omoredia:
Made in Nigeria is now dead on arrival! If japan didnt patronize toyota would toyota be what it is today?
Made in nigeria are too sub-standard. There don't last long.
Re: Governor Alia Delivers 100 Buses For Transport In Benue State [Photos] by omoredia: 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2023
OVB123:
Made in nigeria are too sub-standard. There don't last long.

Is ur budget lasting long? Educated illterate
Re: Governor Alia Delivers 100 Buses For Transport In Benue State [Photos] by lomprico(m): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2023
Artiiclebeast:

A so-called priest who can't distinguish himself from a poorly-rated Ortom in performance and securing the lives and properties of his citizens is a failure in my opinion.

That state is not ready yet.
Re: Governor Alia Delivers 100 Buses For Transport In Benue State [Photos] by shedy03(m): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2023
Bioboy1213:
He should setup a rice processing factory in Benue.
You mean rice mill.
Re: Governor Alia Delivers 100 Buses For Transport In Benue State [Photos] by OgaRico(m): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2023
And I agree with you, he is doing way way better than the last fellow.

Fidecoo:

Honestly, alia has really been trying in the area of salary payments.

I was even at the pension board and no pensioner was complaining.

I was really happy seeing smiles on almost everybody's face.

1 Like

Re: Governor Alia Delivers 100 Buses For Transport In Benue State [Photos] by BennyDGreat: 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2023
Luizkid:
He tried but this is not what we need now. It's risky for a pregnant woman to travel by road from Otukpo to Makurdi. Fruits are wasting away in Railway Market. Fixing of bad roads and food processing industry is what Benue needs the most right now.

That wastage of fruits is really painful.
It will take a lot of commitment from government to see the roads constructed and security put in place to attract the investors who want to enter into food processing
Re: Governor Alia Delivers 100 Buses For Transport In Benue State [Photos] by AbujaLagos: 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2023
Benue & Kogi sha
Re: Governor Alia Delivers 100 Buses For Transport In Benue State [Photos] by Ever8090: 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2023
Pooldrowning:
Scrap refurbished cars. I am sure on the procurement papers it will be written as Brand new cars
and how do you know they are refurbished? ...tse twsar.....!!!!
Re: Governor Alia Delivers 100 Buses For Transport In Benue State [Photos] by Bioboy1213(m): 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2023
shedy03:

You mean rice mill.
yes
Re: Governor Alia Delivers 100 Buses For Transport In Benue State [Photos] by Bioboy1213(m): 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2023
MEEVEET:

Bad idea
how is it a bad idea sir ?
Re: Governor Alia Delivers 100 Buses For Transport In Benue State [Photos] by Major1984(m): 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2023
Bioboy1213:
He should setup a rice processing factory in Benue.
BENUE STATE has the largest rice mill in West Africa situated in Otukpo Benue State, we don't need food but Good government and good roads
Re: Governor Alia Delivers 100 Buses For Transport In Benue State [Photos] by Bioboy1213(m): 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2023
Major1984:
BENUE STATE has the largest rice mill in West Africa situated in Otukpo Benue State, we don't need food but Good government and good roads
where in Otukpo is the largest rice mill in west Africa located

You have no idea of what you are saying.
Re: Governor Alia Delivers 100 Buses For Transport In Benue State [Photos] by DDIA: 1:33am On Dec 02, 2023
Artiiclebeast:

Tell us what he did wrong?

Just list 3 only.
If you can’t just shut up.
Re: Governor Alia Delivers 100 Buses For Transport In Benue State [Photos] by DDIA: 1:34am On Dec 02, 2023
Paraman:

Alia should have turn Benue State to Dubai in less than a year, Just the way Otti has turned the whole of Abia state to Dubai in less than a year
Exactly grin

Savage grin
Re: Governor Alia Delivers 100 Buses For Transport In Benue State [Photos] by DDIA: 1:36am On Dec 02, 2023
haybhi1:
Let him do something about the Fulani and cults ravaging the state
You want fman to overboard you?

Who goes you? grin
Re: Governor Alia Delivers 100 Buses For Transport In Benue State [Photos] by DDIA: 1:38am On Dec 02, 2023
Machinegun91:
I prefer Ortom wheelbarrows to this Alias pantaker buses.

Wheelbarrows were to be use in Benue state by Benue indigenes but Alia is buying buses to send Benue people out of the state, making it easy for Fulani herdsmen to grab their lands.

100 check points from Makurdi to lafia with military men extorting drivers on the road while herdsmen are busy killing farmers in the bush.

Alia has nothing good to offer Benue people.

Herman Hembe is the messiah of Benue state
At the mention of an LP candidate I just know you are 101% sentimental grin
Re: Governor Alia Delivers 100 Buses For Transport In Benue State [Photos] by Caseless: 6:53am On Dec 02, 2023
Artiiclebeast:

you want a magic wand from the governor in 7 months?
Re: Governor Alia Delivers 100 Buses For Transport In Benue State [Photos] by Caseless: 6:54am On Dec 02, 2023
Paraman:

Alia should have turn Benue State to Dubai in less than a year, Just the way Otti has turned the whole of Abia state to Dubai in less than a year
Simple!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Flour Truck In A Lone Accident Around Ojuelegba Lagos. / Blackout Hits Lagos International Airport For Over 2 Hours (Photos) / What's The Wildest Thing Your Eyes Have Ever Seen In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.