Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Philip Shaibu On His 54th Birthday. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Philip Shaibu On His 54th Birthday. (17772 Views)

Philip Shaibu: Victory Of Obaseki Couldn't Have Been Possible Without This Man / Patience Jonathan Dancing At Her 54th Birthday Party At The Club / Chibuike Amaechi Celebrates His 54th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Philip Shaibu On His 54th Birthday. by Femisol(m): 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2023
Oju aiye

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Philip Shaibu On His 54th Birthday. by Fira10: 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2023
Wickedtruths:
Here is another convenient reason that proves Yorubas(Afonjas) breed nuisance for a living.

I only pity your unfortunate conehead parents who brought you up to become totally useless.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Philip Shaibu On His 54th Birthday. by enemyofprogress: 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2023
Sinparty votes for Shaibu
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Philip Shaibu On His 54th Birthday. by Vadese1: 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2023
Happy birthday comrade
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Philip Shaibu On His 54th Birthday. by Wickedtruths: 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2023
Fira10:

Here is another convenient reason that proves Yorubas(Afonjas) breed nuisance for a living.
I only pity your unfortunate conehead parents who brought you up to become totally useless.

Even you Oba wey everybody dey drag like lost goat no fit tel me this nonsense.
Una find trouble wan com run. You go see shege.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Philip Shaibu On His 54th Birthday. by israelmao(m): 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2023
Obaseki is launching mind war against Shaibu.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Philip Shaibu On His 54th Birthday. by Svoboda(m): 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2023
Shaibu greatly miscalculated politically. He should have abandoned obaseki to realign with oshiomhole. By now, he'd have been in line for some federal govt compensation
Rather than that, he has been left hanging to dry like a helpless orphan. No serious minded political chief will ever trust his loyalty again after being so abrasive towards his benefactor. Happy birthday tho.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Philip Shaibu On His 54th Birthday. by MrUchenna1(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2023
example of familiar spirit
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Philip Shaibu On His 54th Birthday. by Fira10: 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2023
Wickedtruths:

Even you Oba wey everybody dey drag like lost goat no fit tel me this nonsense.
Una find trouble wan com run. You go see shege.
Then it's Pedophile of Ife that will tell you the nonsense?

The hereditary coward be like: 'you go see Shege', Clowns that went mute when Fulani took away their land and banned their traditional rites.

Set awon gigantic weaklings.

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Philip Shaibu On His 54th Birthday. by Wickedtruths: 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2023
Fira10:

Then it's Pedophile Ife that will tell you the nonsense?
The hereditary coward be like: 'you go see Shege', Clowns that went mute when Fulani took away their land and banned their traditional rituals.
Set awon gigantic weaklings.

We tell una Oba say Edo no be Lagos, na so Osas begin cry.
E no easy.
Asari sef dey drag una Oba for blockus.
If Omokri go write epistle for una Oba, na for you to craze be that o.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Philip Shaibu On His 54th Birthday. by Dennisochampa: 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2023
Congratulate for day...
Back stab for 9t...
9ja politics is not for the faint hearted
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Philip Shaibu On His 54th Birthday. by Fira10: 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
Wickedtruths:

We tell una Oba say Edo no be Lagos, na so Osas begin cry.
E no easy.
Asari sef dey drag una Oba for blockus.
If Omokri go write epistle for una Oba, na for you to craze be that o.
Wishful delusions from a conehead, who gives a fvck about you hereditary cowards online ranting, gnashing of teeth, and pained groaning? Who?

Be it as it may be, majority of Yorubas are born dumb, you are an example smiley

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Philip Shaibu On His 54th Birthday. by Righthussle: 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2023
Nikeah:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

Nellyvine
Peals2
Worship4

Now na Nikeah you dey answer
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Philip Shaibu On His 54th Birthday. by Krismas(m): 4:26pm On Dec 01, 2023
Quelme:
Pastor Ize Iyamu prepare to take over Osadebey Avenue.

This two agbero na fight to finish. Easy win for APC/Oshobaba.
grin Are u joking? Na only Bini be Edostate? Ize yamu the serio after Obaseki?
Comon man!
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Philip Shaibu On His 54th Birthday. by Never4getU: 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2023
naptu2:
Reactions

Reason many of them don't like their deputy to succeed them is because of corruption nothing more. The deputy will be prevy to their administrative shenanigans
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Philip Shaibu On His 54th Birthday. by Owologbo(m): 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2023
naptu2:
Reactions
I don't think Obaseki actually hate or dislike his deputy. A friend from Edo state made me realise how selfish Shaibu is.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Philip Shaibu On His 54th Birthday. by adonaimart(m): 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2023
What’s going on here?
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Philip Shaibu On His 54th Birthday. by Quelme: 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
ize iyamu no-go see ticket except APC no wan win
e go be like film trick for your eyes.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Philip Shaibu On His 54th Birthday. by Quelme: 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2023
Krismas:
grin Are u joking? Na only Bini be Edostate? Ize yamu the serio after Obaseki?
Comon man!
everyone is free to contest.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Philip Shaibu On His 54th Birthday. by AncientAlien(m): 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2023
Thundafireseun:
I'm sure this thing No come from Obaseki mind….
grin grin nah your mind e come come from?
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Philip Shaibu On His 54th Birthday. by Thundafireseun: 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2023
AncientAlien:
grin grin nah your mind e come come from?

No ooooo

My yash
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Philip Shaibu On His 54th Birthday. by Flame77: 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2023
Obaseki just dey whyn and bobo Shuaibu to the slaughter house. I like his strategy Sha. No need to heat up the polity. Let's fight it out as gentle men grin grin
Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Philip Shaibu On His 54th Birthday. by theamazonguru(m): 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2023
Thundafireseun:
I'm sure this thing No come from Obaseki mind….

Gbamsolutely spoken

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Philip Shaibu On His 54th Birthday. by itsene: 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2023
Fira10:

Wishful delusions from a conehead, who gives a fvck about you hereditary cowards online ranting, gnashing of teeth, and pained groaning? Who?

Be it as it may be, majority of Yorubas are born dumb, you are an example smiley
You keep responding to a lunatic.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Philip Shaibu On His 54th Birthday. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2023
Quelme:
e go be like film trick for your eyes.
no wahala we de here... APC Best bet is picking someone from edo central... Ize iyamu getting ticket ll make APC lose out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trailer Crashes Into Central Bank's Building (PHOTO) / Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari / Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.