Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Die Hard Tinubu Supporter Omojuwa Flees To The UK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Die Hard Tinubu Supporter Omojuwa Flees To The UK (4199 Views)

How A Die-hard Tinubu Supporter Became A Quick Multi-millionaire / Abdulazeez, Ganduje’s Son Flees To Egypt After Reporting His Mother To EFCC / COVID-19 Test: Ali Modu Sheriff Tricks Health Officials, Flees To Abuja - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Die Hard Tinubu Supporter Omojuwa Flees To The UK by raskymonojendor: 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2023
eepeepook:
Wasn’t he based in the UK to begin with? The biggest trolls do not live in Nigeria.
He is based in the UK and married to a Canadian.
Re: Die Hard Tinubu Supporter Omojuwa Flees To The UK by Againstallodds: 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2023
Evil people running away from the evil they created. Even in that UK you will not make it.
Running away to concentrate on UK politics. Probably to join them to match for Hamas terrorists
Re: Die Hard Tinubu Supporter Omojuwa Flees To The UK by Babangidapikin: 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2023
Everyone is fleeing and war no dey o ...abi war don start sef ... economic war .. yet government want to spend plenty money on preventing physical war but economic war does more damages and should be looked into with the urgency it requires... Anyway you can stay for ten years o , sha dey repatriate some change home even if it's to tar the road in your village..
Re: Die Hard Tinubu Supporter Omojuwa Flees To The UK by ClearFlair: 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Die Hard Tinubu Supporter Omojuwa Flees To The UK by AcademicWriter: 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2023
TemplarLandry helinues FreeStuffsNG are still here receiving N30k...
Re: Die Hard Tinubu Supporter Omojuwa Flees To The UK by CrossRhodes: 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2023
iammo:

Most of them are apprentice at their Masters shop without anything doing since no customer, so they come online to cap trash
You claim say you get passport, oya show am now na wahala

Like tinubu like you

Born liars and despicable things

2 Likes

Re: Die Hard Tinubu Supporter Omojuwa Flees To The UK by CrossRhodes: 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2023
Againstallodds:
Evil people running away from the evil they created. Even in that UK you will not make it.
Running away to concentrate on UK politics. Probably to join them to match for Hamas terrorists
You can imagine
Na so dem dey do
Re: Die Hard Tinubu Supporter Omojuwa Flees To The UK by CrossRhodes: 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2023
iammo:

If you had brain functioning and check the time of posting you should have noticed I posted and removed it later

But like Dullard Bitter Obi like his supporters

Stop claiming what you are not
Fake lifer.... despicable lots

2 Likes

Re: Die Hard Tinubu Supporter Omojuwa Flees To The UK by MrColdsweat: 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2023
Tribe of cowards.
Re: Die Hard Tinubu Supporter Omojuwa Flees To The UK by kingar(m): 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2023
What’s this stinking pride all about in this our Nairaland. Everybody calling his brother broke and rejoicing because his brother is hungry. Omoh we are all poor. Let’s end this boostful attitude, it sticks. How much have we even acquired to be broke shaming the next man.
Abeg let’s take pride in good things not suffering jarey; after all, we are still brothers outside this political madness

2 Likes

Re: Die Hard Tinubu Supporter Omojuwa Flees To The UK by duduade: 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2023
iammo:

Broke boy go and hustle

My Nairaland DP was taking abroad at a $15 coffee shop

Something anyone in your lineage can't afford

You think na to dey hide to troll be life

Poor soul

Ignore the troll bro
Re: Die Hard Tinubu Supporter Omojuwa Flees To The UK by Irupetepete: 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2023
LegendHero:

Obidient kids have those kindergarten thinking. I’ve been in USA before Omojuwa will ever dream of traveling out of the country to here.

But you’ll see those kids crying online about poverty lol.

Imagine a Ibo guy that is chopping lizard due to chronic hunger calling me a broke ass or using abroad to get back at someone like
me.

By the way, the defeat of that Obi is still paining them. If not mental problem, during OBJ time, Nigerians travelled. During Jonathan time, people japa.

So why are they blackmailing people from traveling during Tinubu time. This is even more surprising coming from a tribe that will even go to Afghanistan to live because of their unproductive region.
even broke legendhero dey claim wetin him papa no be?
Wonder shall never end...
You guys belive you are really anonymous

1 Like

Re: Die Hard Tinubu Supporter Omojuwa Flees To The UK by Hydroxide(m): 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2023
This Tinubu govt go worst. As bad as Buhari govt, he quickly rolled out different schemes that a lot of youths benefited from. Like the Npower and other programs. But this Agbado man is not even saying any meaningful thing. People don't even knows what's happening in his govt. The whole country just cast, inflation everywhere. I'm just grateful I have a paying job. How I for take dey package my big boy? Nawa
Re: Die Hard Tinubu Supporter Omojuwa Flees To The UK by DatNiggaDaz: 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Unfortunately Seunmsg, Leodeking and other ronu cannot afford ordinary passport let alone visa, it is sad to see Seunmsg rejoicing over pictures the drug lord took with king Charles, where the drug lord looked so confused and lost

Apparently, he never condemned the useless policy the criminal drug lord has used to damage this country. All Nigerians are begging Tinubu is to take the country back to where he met it during GEJ era where bags of rice were sold for 8k and fuel was sold for #150 and #88 Naira and people were happy!

Re: Die Hard Tinubu Supporter Omojuwa Flees To The UK by Wickedtruths: 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Ordinary show the names and photograph on the self acclaimed passport you started ranting, you must be a 🤡

This one wey no know road to airport. 🤡

I can bet my balls you have not eaten since today

Sir, they said you are rushing to eat lizards. Is it true?

1 Like

Re: Die Hard Tinubu Supporter Omojuwa Flees To The UK by YorubaDemonswag: 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2023
Wickedtruths:

Sir, they said you are rushing to eat lizards. Is it true?

You still dey ask? Nah true o my brother
Re: Die Hard Tinubu Supporter Omojuwa Flees To The UK by Wickedtruths: 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

You still dey ask? Nah true o my brother

Wahala.

Nothing wey Ogusi of Benin no go see for Asari hand. grin

1 Like

Re: Die Hard Tinubu Supporter Omojuwa Flees To The UK by 2elliot: 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2023
ozo13:
Good luck man.it just politics and u didn't do anything wrong traveling out.The moment i see ppl criticizing someone to stay back and enjoyed what he voted for just because he didn't support your candidate, I already know am dealing with a weakling in politics and I try not to talk further
Idiot. Elections have consequences. Everyone who votes in calamities into power should be willing to enjoy such.

1 Like

Re: Die Hard Tinubu Supporter Omojuwa Flees To The UK by YorubaDemonswag: 11:49pm On Dec 01, 2023
Wickedtruths:

Wahala.

Nothing wey Ogusi of Benin no go see for Asari hand. grin

Ogiso nab confirm mumu mangrin

2 Likes

Re: Die Hard Tinubu Supporter Omojuwa Flees To The UK by richie240: 11:58pm On Dec 01, 2023
Make una leave politics and face ur tradings, e go be like insult. Una wailings from 2014 till date (9 years plus), wetin be d result??

Except God says otherwise, Tinubu will spend 8 years and na this wailings una go wail for 8 years straight, after which the baton will head north once again, to herald another fresh 8 years of wailings for una.

My ppl talk say "na noise bell/gong dey make till e die", make una dey wail dey goooooooo!
cool
Bobloco:
He contributed and work so hard to bring this calamitous Tinubu regime, now he is fleeing to the UK

1 Like

Re: Die Hard Tinubu Supporter Omojuwa Flees To The UK by sunboy(m): 1:41am On Dec 02, 2023
iammo:

Broke boy go and hustle

Poor soul

Tim Horton is a fast food spot, their coffee is less than $2 😂😂😂.

Why you dey oppress the guy with Tim Horton 😂😂😂
Re: Die Hard Tinubu Supporter Omojuwa Flees To The UK by a4cube: 2:12am On Dec 02, 2023
iammo:

Broke boy go and hustle

Poor soul
What is a $15 coffee shop?
Re: Die Hard Tinubu Supporter Omojuwa Flees To The UK by pafun(m): 2:14am On Dec 02, 2023
David160:
He deceived tribal bigots into voting for Tinubu, then abandoned them and ran to the UK

Wetin come dey pursue both of you nah?
To you I dedicate Take Your Time by Iska Tribe from Spotify. https://open.spotify.com/track/25TlMIRKoxOKpegEiDft2Z?si=97cb606a3eae4377
Re: Die Hard Tinubu Supporter Omojuwa Flees To The UK by Sirianese: 2:24am On Dec 02, 2023
David160:
He deceived tribal bigots into voting for Tinubu, then abandoned them and ran to the UK

Omojuwa is a confused reptile
Re: Die Hard Tinubu Supporter Omojuwa Flees To The UK by Abufo: 2:43am On Dec 02, 2023
ozo13:
Good luck man.it just politics and u didn't do anything wrong traveling out.The moment i see ppl criticizing someone to stay back and enjoyed what he voted for just because he didn't support your candidate, I already know am dealing with a weakling in politics and I try not to talk further

carry your warm comode of bullcrap and flush it down the toilet...........while you are it consider flushing what remains of your brain down with it as well! Rubbish!!
Re: Die Hard Tinubu Supporter Omojuwa Flees To The UK by a4cube: 3:00am On Dec 02, 2023
sunboy:

Tim Horton is a fast food spot, their coffee is less than $2 😂😂😂.

Why you dey oppress the guy with Tim Horton 😂😂😂
Bro Tim Horton don't serve Arabic inscribed bottle water. The agbadorian is probably in Arabic country. I have been to Tim Horton in Ealing W3 many times.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living / Umeh Urges Jonathan To Save Igbo Traders From Customs’ Harassment / Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.