Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Kwara Monarch, Two Others Bag Life Imprisonment For Kidnapping - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kwara Monarch, Two Others Bag Life Imprisonment For Kidnapping (18238 Views)

Gunmen Kill Kwara Monarch, Oba Segun Aremu-Cole, Abduct Wife, Two Others / Six Herdsmen Bag Life Imprisonment For Kidnapping In Kwara / Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Monarch, Two Others Bag Life Imprisonment For Kidnapping by Chetas81(m): 7:41am On Dec 02, 2023
DEMORALISED CITIZEN AND THEIR SOCIETY 😳 VERY WICKED HUMAN BEING LIVE IN NIGERIA
Re: Kwara Monarch, Two Others Bag Life Imprisonment For Kidnapping by JoeEeL(m): 7:45am On Dec 02, 2023
JUST LIKE THE SAME SERIKI BASTARD IN OYO STATE THAT SUNDAY IGBOHO DISPLACED

ANYWHERE YOU HAVE HEAD / SERIKI OF FULANI IN YOUR AREA, YOU WILL ENCOUNTER KIDNAPPINGS, KILLINGS, RANSOM PAYMENTS, DIPSLACEMENT OF INDIGENES, KILLING OF FARMERS, INFERNO OF FARMLANDS AND LATER ON, RENAMING OF YOUR SETTLEMENTS INTO FULANI NAMES

1 Like

Re: Kwara Monarch, Two Others Bag Life Imprisonment For Kidnapping by tonytony208(m): 8:00am On Dec 02, 2023
AntiChristian:
Crime no pay!

I remember Nnamdi Kanu...

Sunday Igboho and co!

Now, we are remembering your fellow Muslim and slave Master, seriki fulani.
Re: Kwara Monarch, Two Others Bag Life Imprisonment For Kidnapping by Gandrova: 8:06am On Dec 02, 2023
christejames:
Tinubulation and it's consequences undecided
You lack common sense and your stupidity is hereditary.
Re: Kwara Monarch, Two Others Bag Life Imprisonment For Kidnapping by AntiChristian: 8:06am On Dec 02, 2023
tonytony208:

Now, we are remembering your fellow Muslim and slave Master, seriki fulani.

I don't have any Seriki Master as I'm not a Fulani!
Can you deny NMK the former UK barber ina Kuje prison?
Re: Kwara Monarch, Two Others Bag Life Imprisonment For Kidnapping by AntiChristian: 8:12am On Dec 02, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
And the child molester Mohamed.

Jesus and his father dey kill babies!
Show us where kids are killed like these?
"Blessed are those who kill babies"

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu invoked the theory of ‘Amalek’, a nation in the Hebrew Bible, to justify the killing of Gaza residents in the ongoing Israel-Hamas war in Gaza.

“You must remember what Amalek has done to you, says our Holy Bible. 1 Samuel 15:3 ‘Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass’," Netanyahu said.

Here are other verses about infanticides in the Bible
1. Pharaoh kills Hebrew males at birth!
Exodus 1:15-22 - This passage recounts the story of Pharaoh's command to the Hebrew midwives to kill the Hebrew male infants at birth.

2. Another king of Israel rips pregnant women open!
2 Kings 15:16 - This verse refers to an incident where Menahem, king of Israel, attacked the city of Tiphsah and ripped open all the pregnant women.

3. This verse blesses whoever kills infants particularly by smashing them on rocks
Psalm 137:9
"Blessed shall he be who takes your little ones and dashes them against the rock!"

4. Prophecy of killing sinless infants!
Hosea 13:16
"Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword; their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open."

5.Israel PM Netanyanhu's favourite Bible verses!
God commands Saul to utterly destroy the Amalekites including children, infants and animals!
1 Samuel 15:3 - In this verse, God commands Saul to utterly destroy the Amalekites, including men, women, children, and infants. The specific mention of infants indicates that they were included in the destruction of the Amalekite people.

6. More killings of adults and infants! Virgins inherited!
Numbers 31:17-18 - This passage describes the instructions given to the Israelites to take vengeance on the Midianites. It states that they were to kill every male among the Midianite children, as well as every woman who had known a man, but to keep alive the young girls who had not known a man. Although the specific mention of infants is not provided, the context suggests that they were likely included in the destruction.

7. Herod tried to kill baby Jesus!
According to the Gospel of Matthew (Matthew 2:16-18), King Herod, upon hearing from the wise men about the birth of a new King of the Jews, felt threatened and ordered the killing of all male children in Bethlehem and its surrounding regions who were two years old and under. This was an attempt to eliminate any potential rival to his throne.

8. Elisha curses 42 young lads to death!
2 Kings 2:23-25. In this account, the prophet Elisha is on his way to Bethel when a group of young boys comes out of the city and begins mocking him, calling him a "baldhead." Elisha curses them in the name of the Lord, and two female bears come out of the woods and mauled 42 of the boys.
Re: Kwara Monarch, Two Others Bag Life Imprisonment For Kidnapping by tonytony208(m): 8:20am On Dec 02, 2023
AntiChristian:

I don't have any Seriki Master as I'm not a Fulani!
Can you deny NMK the former UK barber ina Kuje prison?

Lolz. You sound as daaft as many other yoruba Muslim fuuls on this platform.

Anyone not reasoning from the anus like them iz automatically supporting nmk. cheesy

The seriki fulani is from the north where you wait for instructions before fasting or breaking fast. grin. Organization of fulani slaves grin
Re: Kwara Monarch, Two Others Bag Life Imprisonment For Kidnapping by AntiChristian: 8:32am On Dec 02, 2023
[quote author=tonytony208 post=127272917]

Lolz. You sound as daaft as many other yoruba Muslim fuuls on this platform.
Look for people with those qualities among your folks at home!

Anyone not reasoning from the anus like them iz automatically supporting nmk. cheesy
Which among your folks thinks from the anus? Why quote me? Is it by force?

The seriki fulani is from the north where you wait for instructions before fasting or breaking fast. grin. Organization of fulani slaves grin

Is the Seriki Fulani the Sultan?

Ignorance and arrogance!
Re: Kwara Monarch, Two Others Bag Life Imprisonment For Kidnapping by goodnessme1(f): 8:36am On Dec 02, 2023
AntiChristian:
Crime no pay!

I remember Nnamdi Kanu...

Sunday Igboho and co!
What of your father?
Re: Kwara Monarch, Two Others Bag Life Imprisonment For Kidnapping by Patriotsleague: 8:36am On Dec 02, 2023
It's a mystery and a shame how Yoruba allow fulanis and emir control their heritage...damn shame.
Re: Kwara Monarch, Two Others Bag Life Imprisonment For Kidnapping by AntiChristian: 8:52am On Dec 02, 2023
goodnessme1:
What of your father?

I still have him unlike some without one!
Re: Kwara Monarch, Two Others Bag Life Imprisonment For Kidnapping by christejames(m): 10:09am On Dec 02, 2023
Gandrova:
You lack common sense and your stupidity is hereditary.

Please don't mistake me as your father undecided
Re: Kwara Monarch, Two Others Bag Life Imprisonment For Kidnapping by tonytony208(m): 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2023
AntiChristian:
Look for people with those qualities among your folks at home!

Dear yoruba Muslim, that quality fits your mecca idol worshipping self perfectly.

Which among your folks thinks from the anus? Why quote me? Is it by force?

You are the fulani slave here. So, you are the one thinking from the annus.

Is the Seriki Fulani the Sultan?

Ignorance and arrogance!

Both of them are fulanis, your dear slave masters. grin. You and your family members will remain their slaves forever. grin. Omo ale yoruba. grin
Re: Kwara Monarch, Two Others Bag Life Imprisonment For Kidnapping by tonytony208(m): 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2023
AntiChristian:

Jesus and his father dey kill babies!
Show us where kids are killed like these?
"Blessed are those who kill babies"

Here are other verses about infanticides in the Bible

Dear Islamic dog, show mr where Bible said Jesus killed babies.
Re: Kwara Monarch, Two Others Bag Life Imprisonment For Kidnapping by mastermaestro(m): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2023
seunayantokun:
Jailbreak next by fulani herdsmen terrorists to free them, as usual.

You made a powerful point o. cheesy
Re: Kwara Monarch, Two Others Bag Life Imprisonment For Kidnapping by lagosrd: 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kudos to the judge for the landmark judgement. You can be a pseudo kidnapper and br living large .. Sunday Igboho said the same thing but the dunes said it was a lie.
Re: Kwara Monarch, Two Others Bag Life Imprisonment For Kidnapping by seunayantokun(m): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2023
Ayatullah:

Two options open to those coming to free them:

1.) Total annihilation or
2.) Captured with critical gunshots

Such "as usual" rescue is gone with Buhari's reign in-sha-Allah.

I like your hopefulness, but wake up to the present realities. As it is now, security operatives also pay ransoms and their lives to the sophisticatedly armed terrorists. If the current leaders you are doing your best to support really want a change, it will be worth the effort but will come at a high price. I am also positive about it and believe it is doable.
Re: Kwara Monarch, Two Others Bag Life Imprisonment For Kidnapping by Gandrova: 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2023
christejames:

Please don't mistake me as your father undecided
Go and ask your mum for such answer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth / Man Allegedly Beats His 8-Year-Old Daughter To Coma In Anambra / Court Refuses Maryam Sanda's Bail Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.