Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

The Weekend Is Here Again - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Weekend Is Here Again (272 Views)

Bet9ja Sure Free Booking Code For The Weekend Friday To Sunday / Sure Bet9ja Booking Code For The The Weekend 3rd To 5th July / Sure Fixed Draw For The Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Weekend Is Here Again by Hendrixky: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2023
In football betting you involve all logic psychology and intelligence minus emotions and you will win your bet

The most sure odd today is juventus straight wining and on Sunday is Barcelona straight wining

Stake your life savings and thank me later

Games to avoid is Liverpool game, arsenal's game and mancity game
Re: The Weekend Is Here Again by jojothaiv(m): 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2023
Hendrixky:
In football betting you involve all logic psychology and intelligence minus emotions and you will win your bet

The most sure odd today is juventus straight wining and on Sunday is Barcelona straight wining

Make I run this one.
Re: The Weekend Is Here Again by lawrenty50: 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2023
Hendrixky:

. Both Liverpool and mancity are playing home/draw and under 4.5
Re: The Weekend Is Here Again by Hendrixky: 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2023
jojothaiv:

Make I run this one.
Big congratulations to you if you played this game

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

6000 Odds Running Game I Dropped Earlier In The Week / Wenger: 'olympiacos Is A Must-win Game' / Hayatou Rules Out Contesting For FIFA Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.