Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,790 members, 7,866,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

Obaseki Celebrates Shaibu @ 54, Hails Contributions To Devt Of Edo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Celebrates Shaibu @ 54, Hails Contributions To Devt Of Edo (183 Views)

Obaseki Celebrates Chief Ogbebor At 80, Hails Contributions To Devt Of Society / Osun 2022: My Modest Contributions To PDP's Success - Oke Umurhohwo / Philip Shaibu Takes Over Political Leadership Of Edo North From Adams Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Celebrates Shaibu @ 54, Hails Contributions To Devt Of Edo by Aisosa25: 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
Obaseki celebrates Shaibu @ 54, hails contributions to devt of Edo

The Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, has congratulated his deputy, Rt. Hon. Comrade Philip Shaibu, on his 54th birthday anniversary, hailing his contributions to the development of the State in the last seven years.

In a statement, Obaseki wished the deputy governor many more years in good health and sound mind.

The governor said, “I congratulate my brother, the Deputy Governor, Rt. Hon. Comrade Philip Shaibu, on his 54th birthday anniversary.

“I thank him immensely for his support in the course of our drive for the development of our State in the last seven years.

“I also acknowledge the energy and vigour he has brought to bear as this administration embarked on the onerous task of bringing transformational change and development to Edo State.”

Obaseki added, “Alongside making these contributions to this administration, he has remained an exemplary husband, father, and a great family man.

“I celebrate him today and wish him many more years in good health and sound mind. Congratulations.”

https://www.godwinobaseki.com/News/obaseki-celebrates-shaibu-54-hails-contributions-to-devt-of-edo

Re: Obaseki Celebrates Shaibu @ 54, Hails Contributions To Devt Of Edo by bobbyblaze4life: 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2023
Happy Birthday Sir!
More Grace and Many More Years Ahead in Jesus Name

(1) (Reply)

Imo State Wierd Solution To Insecurity / A Weekend Of Promise: Rt Hon Mayowa Akinfolarin's Aspiration For Ondo State Gov. / Why I Don't Believe In God - Seun Kuti (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.