Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd December 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd December 2023 (17449 Views)

Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 2nd December 2021 / Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd December 2023 by talkreal: 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2023
Angelfrost:
Normally, this game suppose end 3:0 at least...! Newcastle should sit up and up their goal difference. cool

If Thomas Tuchel likes, let him sleep on their next mid-week encounter. Bayern should round off their Group stage with a resounding win at Old Trafford.

Meanwhile... Chelsea game during the week will be an interesting one to see! Let's know who really useless pass between these 2 former top clubs at the moment. grin

Omon you wicked nor be small
Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd December 2023 by OgaRico(m): 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2023
My Newcastle busy doing me proud back to back and back.
Come On You Magpies!

4 Likes

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd December 2023 by Alpharey: 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2023
Manchester United aff lost the game.. let's go🚶and blame Tinubu🤣

2 Likes

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd December 2023 by nairalanda1(m): 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2023
There once was a club called Manchester United.

Since Ferguson left, a lot has gone wrong.

\It's like Man U has this great manager...then the ones that come after him mess up. Matt Busby was glorious...then after heleft, all of them came and messed up much till Ferguson...now he don go, and the same old song.
Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd December 2023 by Felabrity: 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2023
Man utd fans really think say dem fit beat Newcastle?

Same Newcastle wey waylay Chelsea and Arsenal, Man city, Man Utd (EFL Cup) conceding only one goal in all matches

9 Likes

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd December 2023 by Mosba: 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2023
The fact that Maguire is still finding his place in ManU squad is what gives me hope that one naira will equal one dollar under Tinubu government.

Even the one goal they supposed score to equalize he make it to be offside goal.

4 Likes

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd December 2023 by Truths9ja: 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2023
wahalawahala:
no ...we love him
you love him cos’ you’re Man Utd hater. If you really love Man Utd, you will have curse the owner of Man Utd for hiring ten Hag in the first place
Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd December 2023 by Cmanforall: 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2023
lordnkem000:
Ten hag is just useless, I don't think this man wants to do well. How can u bench varane, lindelof and start shaw at left back? I give up on ten hag

But Shaw tried
Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd December 2023 by Truths9ja: 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2023
If Ten Hag isn’t been sack, forget it Man Utd will not win tangible Match. Sack ten Hag and the old clueless players in the team
Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd December 2023 by Kyase(m): 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2023
Ade1177:

Maguire is playing striker currently

The most stupid coach ever at united

With all his
1.0 wins

Defeats of 5.0, 6.0,7.0

A good coach should convert Mctominnay to striker

Never to be in the midfield ever again

He just made that midfield empty

Bruno go forward
Mctominnay go forward

Only maino against 3 midfielders plus trippier

On paper the players in united are 2 times better than Newcastle

But see real action
How united is dominated 90minutes
He thinks he's progressing with that football
Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd December 2023 by Ade1177: 11:20pm On Dec 02, 2023
Truths9ja:
you love him cos’ you’re Man Utd hater. If you really love Man Utd, you will have curse the owner of Man Utd for hiring ten Hag in the first place

United fans

And very little loyalty

When he wanted to be hired
90% cheered him on and choose him over pochetino which was the other choice

Now after finishing 3rd and winning cup
Taking to champions league back

The players feels they have arrived
Aka Rashford, Bruno, anthony

Also
The team Ten hag built all his life game on is a Team of A

He has no back up plan

All he wants is

Onana

Dalot. Varane. Martinez . Shaw.
Casemiro. Ericksen. Bruno
Anthony. Martial. Rashford

He bought hojlund and mount as back up not even starters

Ten hag will be sacked this December once Chelsea and 2 other teams beat him straight

And the new coach will be employed and sacked also after 1 Yr

Till
The club is sold
And what happend in Chelsea happens Offload EVERY goddamn player. All of them to the last.

Start afresh with players that actually Want to play for passion and not money

Rashford is not interested in football anymore
Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd December 2023 by dododawa1: 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2023
I hate this Man city club

Likeɗ Tinubu
Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd December 2023 by Truths9ja: 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2023
Ade1177:

United fans

And very little loyalty

When he wanted to be hired
90% cheered him on and choose him over pochetino which was the other choice

Now after finishing 3rd and winning cup
Taking to champions league back

The players feels they have arrived
Aka Rashford, Bruno, anthony

Also
The team Ten hag built all his life game on is a Team of A

He has no back up plan

All he wants is

Onana

Dalot. Varane. Martinez . Shaw.
Casemiro. Ericksen. Bruno
Anthony. Martial. Rashford

He bought hojlund and mount as back up not even starters

Ten hag will be sacked this December once Chelsea and 2 other teams beat him straight

And the new coach will be employed and sacked also after 1 Yr

Till
The club is sold
And what happend in Chelsea happens Offload EVERY goddamn player. All of them to the last.

Start afresh with players that actually Want to play for passion and not money

Rashford is not interested in football anymore
you are very right here. First and foremost , ten Hag should be relieve of his job, secondly all the old players should be rightly sold and signed young goal hungry players to the team. Ten Hag is not helping the team at all. This same mistakes he did last season is what he’s repeating now. So bad

1 Like

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd December 2023 by Banbanna(m): 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2023
E come be like say na New Manager gra gra feelings Manutd players come take dey perform. If another manager steps in right away, the same Rashford that has been in slow motion mode since the start of the season would suddenly be in action mode, banging in goals.

For quite a while now, this set of United players can't seem to be able to play the fast paced, pressing modern football. All they do most times is just to huff & puff about on the pitch. And to think that they're yet to play ruggedy LIVER who always whoop their lazy, sloppy asses.😊
And it seems Newcastle haven't yet opt out of their revenge mode against United. The winning continues! They're yet to lose any match vs United ever since their Carabao cup final defeat.

3 Likes

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd December 2023 by mywells: 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2023
Man United trashed.
Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd December 2023 by Zzxx(m): 12:08am On Dec 03, 2023
Chaii so ten hag wan finish man u before him go comot,just dey break break all man u records,how he can allow castle to win him 3times consecutively,what happened over 101years ago,shame on you ten hag dey brought you to come and finish us but e no go work for you,ten hag out!!!!
Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd December 2023 by mpi210: 12:45am On Dec 03, 2023
MAN UNITED FANS REACTION TO NEWCASTLE 1-0 MAN UNITED | MELT DOWN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq43gIWG2vo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd December 2023 by Bigchristo: 1:37am On Dec 03, 2023
Offpointng:

If he did it for Ayax, Man utd is small.

mai una just dey patient with the man abeg
Coach with such a low profile
Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd December 2023 by jeff1607(m): 3:25am On Dec 03, 2023
lordnkem000:
Ten hag is just useless, I don't think this man wants to do well. How can u bench varane, lindelof and start shaw at left back? I give up on ten hag

He is with them in training, you can't know better than a coach who has hands on experience.
Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd December 2023 by ChristCee: 5:08am On Dec 03, 2023
Ade1177:

Maguire is playing striker currently

The most stupid coach ever at united

With all his
1.0 wins

Defeats of 5.0, 6.0,7.0

A good coach should convert Mctominnay to striker

Never to be in the midfield ever again

He just made that midfield empty

Bruno go forward
Mctominnay go forward

Only maino against 3 midfielders plus trippier

On paper the players in united are 2 times better than Newcastle

But see real action
How united is dominated 90minutes
And what makes you think united players are better on paper? Lolzz grin na this kind over hyping dey finish the team presently... There is no single individual show of excellence and you are saying united players are better on paper? You dey whine me ni?

3 Likes

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd December 2023 by Abusufian: 5:52am On Dec 03, 2023
Cowards, so u want Qatari 2 take over ur kingdom' I tot u always say dat every head slammers are terorist? Y dont u call d Isrealite who are saints 2 kum nd take over. Idiat and confused generations
badinfluence:
In a few years time and a better coach, Newcastle would be the next City. Thunder would continue to strike Glazers for depriving United of a Qatari ownership.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd December 2023 by NFBI: 6:03am On Dec 03, 2023
Abusufian:
Cowards, so u want Qatari 2 take over ur kingdom' I tot u always say dat every head slammers are terorist? Y dont u call d Isrealite who are saints 2 kum nd take over. Idiat and confused generations
Don't mind them but Islamabad 😁

1 Like

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd December 2023 by gameova(m): 6:15am On Dec 03, 2023
And Man U disappoints again
Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd December 2023 by Lance008(m): 6:33am On Dec 03, 2023
Man U try
Chealsea na 4:1 dem collect

2 Likes

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd December 2023 by wagzy37: 7:23am On Dec 03, 2023
lordnkem000:
I didn’t know that you know much about the players mental, physical and in-form state better than the manager paid to coach them.

Hmmn lipsrsealed
Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd December 2023 by wagzy37: 7:27am On Dec 03, 2023
ChristCee:

And what makes you think united players are better on paper? Lolzz grin na this kind over hyping dey finish the team presently... There is no single individual show of excellence and you are saying united players are better on paper? You dey whine me ni?
Man Utd players are actually better. Problem is cohesion and their mental/physical state. That’s more important than anything else.
Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd December 2023 by JordanMichael(m): 7:29am On Dec 03, 2023
I'll forever victimize this Manchester United embarassed
Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd December 2023 by ndidibabe(f): 9:42am On Dec 03, 2023
Abusufian:
Another Osama. This one don bring violence into entertainment. What a religion!

1 Like

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd December 2023 by Addme: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2023
Offpointng:

If he did it for Ayax, Man utd is small.

mai una just dey patient with the man abeg
Lol, See insults upon injury comparing Man U and Ajax.
Though I still believe Man U problem is not just about Ten Hag. A total overhaul of that team is needed including the owner before their would be headways.
Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd December 2023 by Ezmans: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2023
PNomsule:

Ten hag shouldn't be with utd past this match. He should be let off
man u don't have quality players there was a time arsenal was like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brentford Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 19th January 2022 / Arsenal To Play Atletico Madrid In Europa League Semi-finals / Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.