Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,508 members, 7,954,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:44 PM

Why Am I Not Allowed To Post New Thread - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Am I Not Allowed To Post New Thread (1410 Views)

Single Women Are Not Allowed To Lodge In Most Hotels In Kano State- BBC Reporter / Can I Be Allowed To Travel To Dubai For Shopping Cos Am 6 Months Pregnant / Food Item Not Allowed To Take When Traveling From Nigerian To Other Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Am I Not Allowed To Post New Thread by chinboy(m): 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2011
pls moderator, why am i not allowed to post a new topic.
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Post New Thread by Afam4eva(m): 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2011
You just did.
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Post New Thread by Vicjustice: 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2011
afam4eva:

You just did.
   Indeed cheesy.
   But Chinboy, what do you mean?
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Post New Thread by chinboy(m): 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2011
when ever i try to modify/reply to my previous post, it will bring a message dat the topic is locked and dat am not allowed to post or reply on the forum.

i neva knew dis post will be allowed to stay, because the post/topic i started yesterday is no more on this section.
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Post New Thread by Vicjustice: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2011
chinboy:

when ever i try to modify/reply to my previous post, it will bring a message dat the topic is locked and dat am not allowed to post or reply on the forum.

i neva knew dis post will be allowed to stay, because the post/topic i started yesterday is no more on this section.
I see. That particular post was probably locked due to violation resulting from other posts or an infraction from your own post: but that doesn't result in your every post being disallowed, you'd rather be banned from making any post at all

(1) (Reply)

Renouncing Your American Citizenship Due To High Tax Rate..... / Am Relocating to Togo / Can I Get To USA Or UK With 1million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.