Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List (23710 Views)

Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team / Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi / Action Alliance National Chairman, Rejects Uche Nwosu As Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List by Kukutenla: 6:33am On Dec 02, 2023
So he's invariably a member of APC
Same thing with Dangote
His name was released as part of APC presidential campaign then
Though he declined just as this too, he never debunk his membership of the party
Re: Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List by zoedew: 6:35am On Dec 02, 2023
Re: Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List by CrossRhodes: 6:38am On Dec 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
[s]For politely declining inclusion on a fringe committee of the ruling party? Smh.

Let APC dangle something biggar and irresistible to him then we can see his 'apolitical-ness'.

At this level, when they speak, find out what they are not saying, as advised by late British PM, Winston Churchill. Check my signature for free stuffs![/s]
Re: Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List by EJEGBULEJE: 6:46am On Dec 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
For politely declining inclusion on a fringe committee of the ruling party? Smh.

Let APC dangle something biggar and irresistible to him then we can see his 'apolitical-ness'.

At this level, when they speak, find out what they are not saying, as advised by late British PM, Winston Churchill. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Dangle something bigger like what??

You Sabi who be Rabiu so
Re: Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List by Dhury: 6:50am On Dec 02, 2023
magoo10:
Mingle with the evil party and return with regrets.
there's no political that's not evil party.remember APC came as a saint party and dethroned PDP from power .
Re: Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List by Freebills12: 6:51am On Dec 02, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
jyz200:
Why not dangote

In 2019 Dangote declined such invitation by APC
Re: Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List by zoghys: 6:53am On Dec 02, 2023
youngrichnigga:
Rabiu dodged the bullet; APC and Balablu will rubbish anyone that gets involved with the evil party eventually, better to dine with the devil using very long spoon 🥄🥄🥄 grin grin angry

Name one political party in Nigeria right now that isn't evil.
Re: Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List by tinsel: 6:54am On Dec 02, 2023
Taiye11:
Na arrangement to rope him and I think Dangote orchestrated it because why didn't it be Dangote dat mingle and dine with them? Dis one na them and dangote wanted to set him up. Nice decision Mr Rabiu
Rabiu is closer to Tinubu than Dangote. I understand his stand and he must have discussed it with the President before coming public. They are very close.
Re: Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List by tinsel: 6:56am On Dec 02, 2023
irumanle:
Dangote is part of the government already.
Nice one Rabiu.
No. Rabiu is part of this government but Dangote is not. Rabiu is very very close to Tinubu. I understand his stand on this matter. Dangote's secretary supported Atiku but Rabiu supported Tinubu heavily.
Re: Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List by magoo10(m): 6:57am On Dec 02, 2023
Dhury:
there's no political that's not evil party.remember APC came as a saint party and dethroned PDP from power .
I never saw APC as a saint party from day 1so am not shocked

1 Like

Re: Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List by Justiceleague1: 6:58am On Dec 02, 2023
I simply hate this evil party....a party of wicked souls.
APC is the gathering of evil people.

2 Likes

Re: Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List by Chetas81(m): 7:11am On Dec 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
For politely declining inclusion on a fringe committee of the ruling party? Smh.

At this level, when they speak, find out what they are not saying, as advised by late British PM, Winston Churchill. Check my signature for free stuffs!
all this are not necessary, this is business man with great advisers.
Re: Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List by brunxy(m): 7:22am On Dec 02, 2023
I wonder why many of us are not seeing the bigger picture. The fact that he was penciled for such position in the party shows his affiliation to the party. APC won't just appoint anybody. This shows why they enjoy some level of monopoly and tax incentives, because he is a financier and supporter of the government and system that has kept the majority of Nigerians in penury. He is not apolitical. Today he is APC because they hold power. Tomorrow he will be PDP or LP if the table turns. The only difference between him and our regular politicians is the fact that he does his own supporting from the backdoor

1 Like

Re: Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List by zikter(m): 7:32am On Dec 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I disagree with this. At Rabiu's level, he needs, top government functionaries to push his business agenda as most of our business men do. That committee membership has the perfect setting, with Finance minister, senate president etc. I think Rabiu do things in his way
Re: Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List by BarrElChapo(m): 7:32am On Dec 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

My god!! You’re slow god 🤡

1 Like

Re: Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List by Jaycee07(m): 7:33am On Dec 02, 2023
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=127270923] For politely declining inclusion on a fringe committee of the ruling party? Smh.

At this level, when they speak, find out what they are not saying, as advised by late British PM, Winston Churchill. Check my signature for free stuffs![/quote

There’s nothing more inviting and appetizing that APC will dangle at him that he hasn’t seen before. Socrates once said and I quote him: ‘’The unexamined life is not worth living’’.
Rabiu has lived both the examined and unexamined life
Re: Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List by VULCAN(m): 7:48am On Dec 02, 2023
The man rejected something that you would kill to have.

Instead of you to shut up and ask yourself why they consider you only good enough for what you are doing here 24/7

You chose to mock him.

Jackass
FreeStuffsNG:

3 Likes

Re: Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List by nedekid: 7:53am On Dec 02, 2023
Wise guy.
Dont involve yourself in shitty politics.
Imagine those in the list, minister of finance, federal inland revenue service etc. Wahala..
Re: Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List by SReporters: 7:55am On Dec 02, 2023
Re: Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List by AntiChristian: 7:56am On Dec 02, 2023
grin

He can be apolitical and contribute millions!

Dey play!
Re: Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List by Sucre7: 8:02am On Dec 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

This clown 🤡 simply because he didn't accept the position now, you've downplayed the role and labelles it a fringe committee. Keep lying to yourselves.
Re: Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List by Glister: 8:36am On Dec 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Yen Yen Yen Yen...all gibberish talk but you forgot to say there are men who would rather soak garri and sleep on the floor than to associate with criminal gangs Apc party is known for.He is doing great by himself thank you!! He doesn't need the appointment period!!

1 Like

Re: Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List by Fearyourcreator: 8:37am On Dec 02, 2023
Addme:
It's a lesson many of them need to learn. It's better to stay off Politics and be apolitical.
Let them continue to see you for who you are.
Nice decisions from BUA.
I love this Rabiu no be small ... He made it clear say na many no serious with their business wey dey close down .. he fought a lot to become the second richest man today ... Very strong man .. great business man.. he should stay away from politics abeg
Re: Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List by Fearyourcreator: 8:39am On Dec 02, 2023
SoNature:
No serious businessman should have anything with these criminals in power because the day Nigeria ever experiences a revolution, your businesses won't be spared.
Small minds .... One easily guess how you people think... Despite the whole struggle Rabiu kept moving and achieving more ... See your own life cus na soso complain
Re: Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List by Cocolatti(m): 9:08am On Dec 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Your party, the APC want to drag him into their axis of evil that's why he rejected the appointment. Nothing more, nothing less.
Re: Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:16am On Dec 02, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Small minds .... One easily guess how you people think... Despite the whole struggle Rabiu kept moving and achieving more ... See your own life cus na soso complain

Your reply no correspond to the guy write up, you comprehend him write up at all??

Sorry no vess, because I see no correlation in the both data.
Re: Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List by mechanics(m): 9:18am On Dec 02, 2023
I was surprised why his name was there when he's not a member of the party.
Re: Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List by Khyrvxjzy: 9:20am On Dec 02, 2023
SoNature:
No serious businessman should have anything with these criminals in power because the day Nigeria ever experiences a revolution, your businesses won't be spared.

am sorry to say if revolution you want happen, it will be targeted at ibo
Re: Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List by Kobicove(m): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
He knows this govt is anti people and wants to distance himself from it

See the foolish dantata that was forming magnate but rubbed himself under tinubu by attending his gala and saying he is confident in him

The man invisible nature has drained

Were you expecting Dantata to go to a gala night he was invited to and start saying negative things about the guest of honour?

A lot of the people here just make brainless comments because they want to sound woke!
Re: Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List by Oomardesigns: 9:49am On Dec 02, 2023
Man is not selfish and greedy like all these wicked politicians
Re: Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List by ehissi(m): 9:53am On Dec 02, 2023
youngrichnigga:
Rabiu dodged the bullet; APC and Balablu will rubbish anyone that gets involved with the evil party eventually, better to dine with the devil using very long spoon 🥄🥄🥄 grin grin angry

You sef! Must you follow Devil chop......no be long throat be that one....
Re: Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List by ehissi(m): 9:55am On Dec 02, 2023
bestman09:
They want to rubbish his name and image

Na lie! Them dey find free awoof cement..... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) / Seye Oladejo: We Will Help Gbadamosi In Resuscitating His Dead Political Career / Allen Onyema Calls On President Tinubu To Dissolve The Nigeria Air Project.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.