Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Which Law Chambers Can Help Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Law Chambers Can Help Me (177 Views)

Exploring About Temperature And Humidity Test Chambers / Our Practice Areas At Akogun Chambers (titilope Emmanuel & Co). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Law Chambers Can Help Me by jameshow: 7:36am On Dec 02, 2023
I want to sue multi choice (DSTV to be precised)

I made a subscription on Nov 5th before my existing sub expired on the 6th of Nov, the new sub wasn't active until 7th of November as I was still disconnected despite making payment before it expiration date.

To my surprise the sub has expired again when I obviously have few days left.

Is there any law firm that can help me sue this people?
Re: Which Law Chambers Can Help Me by SadiqBabaSani: 7:42am On Dec 02, 2023
Is a breach of Trust
Re: Which Law Chambers Can Help Me by HeatSeeker(m): 8:03am On Dec 02, 2023
jameshow:
I want to sue multi choice (DSTV to be precised)

I made a subscription on Nov 5th before my existing sub expired on the 6th of Nov, the new sub wasn't active until 7th of November as I was still disconnected despite making payment before it expiration date.

To my surprise the sub has expired again when I obviously have few days left.

Is there any law firm that can help me sue this people?

This has happened to me before on gotv. They will disconnect you on the initial date your subscription was meant to expire and not on the date they activated your service. Mine took two days to activate after I had renewed my subscription, but I was surprised that my subscription date was not extended to the new date (i.e two days after after the original date for renewal), but cut off. I have ditched them and sold off the useless thing. They get away with a lot here in Nigeria.
Re: Which Law Chambers Can Help Me by Mhizzard(m): 8:59am On Dec 02, 2023
You want to make money from them.cus it is a matter you can sort out with them maybe they discovered a fault.
Re: Which Law Chambers Can Help Me by DomPerignon: 9:09am On Dec 02, 2023
HeatSeeker:

This has happened to me before on gotv. They will disconnect you on the initial date your subscription was meant to expire and not on the date they activated your service. Mine took two days to activate after I had renewed my subscription, but I was surprised that my subscription date was not extended to the new date (i.e two days after after the original date for renewal), but cut off. I have ditched them and sold off the useless thing. They get away with a lot here in Nigeria.

They explicitly told you to ensure your decoder is on when you intend to make payment.

Their service requires your device to be on for it to synch with their database for your date of payment.

This is like booking a ticket for a flight and not showing up on the date of your flight and expecting to sue the airline.

The court will not only throw your case out but fine the useless lawyer that brought it up for hearing.
Re: Which Law Chambers Can Help Me by jameshow: 9:09am On Dec 02, 2023
Mhizzard:
You want to make money from them.cus it is a matter you can sort out with them maybe they discovered a fault.

They need to learn their lesson, they go away with a lot of things in this country.

Please who can help me pls
Re: Which Law Chambers Can Help Me by DomPerignon: 9:11am On Dec 02, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Is a breach of Trust

Another Obidient mumu

This is like having money on your online account but not having data on your device to access your account and you then take the digital bank to court for denying you access to your money because you didn't have data to access your account.

Why are Obidients comically foolish ?

This is how you all thought Obi had a case over the elections only to have it thrown out in a 3minute ruling by the apex court.
Re: Which Law Chambers Can Help Me by HeatSeeker(m): 9:17am On Dec 02, 2023
DomPerignon:

They explicitly told you to ensure your decoder is on when you intend to make payment.

Their service requires your device to be on for it to synch with their database for your date of payment.

This is like booking a ticket for a flight and not showing up on the date of your flight and expecting to sue the airline.

The court will not only throw your case out but fine the useless lawyer that brought it up for hearing.

Who told you my decoder wasn't on when I renewed my subscription?!
Re: Which Law Chambers Can Help Me by Deogratiasfx: 9:33am On Dec 02, 2023
DomPerignon:

Did u read the statement before commenting? It s straight forward but u just brought ur own and confused it.
Re: Which Law Chambers Can Help Me by YorubaDemonswag: 9:52am On Dec 02, 2023
Find any Yoruba lawyer to handle your case. Don't go near livy izochukwu and ikpeazu oooo, those one nah charge and bail lawyer

(1) (Reply)

2 Service Business Ideas / Virtual Dollar Cards On Aliexpress / Do You Need A Website For Your Business? Get In Touch With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.