Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

Lagos Is Bigger Than Ghana, Said By Singer Efya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagos Is Bigger Than Ghana, Said By Singer Efya (282 Views)

Controversial Singer Efya Declare Herself A Lesbian On Instagram (photos). / Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies / Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Is Bigger Than Ghana, Said By Singer Efya by Lovewellin10: 8:05am On Dec 02, 2023
Lagos is bigger than Ghana, Said by Singer Efya

Singer Efya has dismissed the notion of comparing the Ghanaian and Nigerian music industries, emphasizing that Lagos holds a greater significance than Ghana.

Efya pointed out that Nigeria's larger population gives it an advantage in terms of the music industry. She stressed that it is crucial to understand that the Nigerian and Ghanaian music markets are distinct and should not be pitted against each other. Instead, she advocated for collaboration between the two West African countries. Read all here: https:///46y9jMR
Re: Lagos Is Bigger Than Ghana, Said By Singer Efya by finallybusy: 9:46am On Dec 02, 2023
Many years later and I’m still vexing at how Wizkid wasted her talent on that song. She’s right.

(1) (Reply)

Actor Oboy Siki Publicly Brags About Sleeping With Over 3,000 Women (video) / London Jay, The Nigerian Trap Star [music Artist, Songs, More] / Portable Receives Dollars From Timaya, Meets Phyno At Timaya's 18years On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.