Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

BREAKING: I’ve Achieved Everything Achieveable In Football History – Lionel Mess - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BREAKING: I’ve Achieved Everything Achieveable In Football History – Lionel Mess (346 Views)

For The First Time In Barca History, Lionel Messi Voted To Elect President / Dani Alves Becomes The Most Decorated Player In Football History / Paul Onuachu Scores Second Fastest Goal In International Football History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: I’ve Achieved Everything Achieveable In Football History – Lionel Mess by Bhalfez: 9:10am On Dec 02, 2023
Lionel Messi, the superstar of Inter Miami, expressed that he belongs to a select group of players who have accomplished nearly everything in football.

The Argentine icon led his national team to victory in the Copa America two years ago and secured their third World Cup title in 2022.

Prior to this, Messi claimed league titles in Spain and France. During his remarkable 21-year tenure at Barcelona in La Liga, he also triumphed in the Champions League, UEFA Super Cup, and Club World Cup.

READ DETAILS BELOW;
https://famous9ja.com.ng/breaking-ive-achieved-everything-achieveable-in-football-history-lionel-messi/

Re: BREAKING: I’ve Achieved Everything Achieveable In Football History – Lionel Mess by Pierohandsome: 9:27am On Dec 02, 2023
Ronaldo just left the group chat.....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I’ve Achieved Everything Achieveable In Football History – Lionel Mess by Numerouno94(m): 9:28am On Dec 02, 2023
Leo is the most fulfilled footballer that has ever lived. His the most decorated footballer in the history of the game. Hate him or love him, his the GOAT.
Re: BREAKING: I’ve Achieved Everything Achieveable In Football History – Lionel Mess by YouandiAllofus: 9:29am On Dec 02, 2023
The mention of most decorated footballers in history is incomplete without the recognition of the two goats.
The humble goat and the proud goat
Re: BREAKING: I’ve Achieved Everything Achieveable In Football History – Lionel Mess by Numerouno94(m): 9:30am On Dec 02, 2023
Pierohandsome:
Ronaldo just left the group chat.....
We talking about birds and not butterflies pls. grin
Re: BREAKING: I’ve Achieved Everything Achieveable In Football History – Lionel Mess by Pierohandsome: 9:30am On Dec 02, 2023
Numerouno94:
We talking about birds and not butterflies pls. grin
grin

Ronaldo just blocked you.....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I’ve Achieved Everything Achieveable In Football History – Lionel Mess by chiefolododo(m): 9:34am On Dec 02, 2023
Messi is not as humble as he seems
Re: BREAKING: I’ve Achieved Everything Achieveable In Football History – Lionel Mess by Numerouno94(m): 9:38am On Dec 02, 2023
Pierohandsome:
grin

Ronaldo just blocked you.....

I don first block am. Kikikikikigringrin
Re: BREAKING: I’ve Achieved Everything Achieveable In Football History – Lionel Mess by mayor1814: 9:40am On Dec 02, 2023
The greatest football player ever. The best football player ever. The most successful football player ever. The most decorated player ever.
Re: BREAKING: I’ve Achieved Everything Achieveable In Football History – Lionel Mess by mayor1814: 9:44am On Dec 02, 2023
John Obi Mikel said Messi is better than Tapnaldo and harder to face than Tapnaldo.

Jamie Carragher com scatter the whole table saying the fact we all know that Tapnaldo and Messi is not even close. There is even no discussion. Messi is the best and greatest.

And some of us here on nairaland here already know that Messi is the best and that even Tapnaldo no dey top 5/6 greatest players of all time. Realistically Tapnaldo is btw 7 & 9/10.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I’ve Achieved Everything Achieveable In Football History – Lionel Mess by Finneseguy1(m): 10:12am On Dec 02, 2023
They can only be one goat 😎

Re: BREAKING: I’ve Achieved Everything Achieveable In Football History – Lionel Mess by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:06am On Dec 02, 2023
Pride don dey enter messi head small small
Re: BREAKING: I’ve Achieved Everything Achieveable In Football History – Lionel Mess by Okadarider: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2023
Oh not without europa
Re: BREAKING: I’ve Achieved Everything Achieveable In Football History – Lionel Mess by Scream(m): 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2023
mayor1814:
John Obi Mikel said Messi is better than Tapnaldo and harder to face than Tapnaldo.

Jamie Carragher com scatter the whole table saying the fact we all know that Tapnaldo and Messi is not even close. There is even no discussion. Messi is the best and greatest.

And some of us here on nairaland here already know that Messi is the best and that even Tapnaldo no dey top 5/6 greatest players of all time. Realistically Tapnaldo is btw 7 & 9/10.

As though Mikel Obi and jamie Carragher played oranges and not football.

(1) (Reply)

Transfer Window: Kylian Mbappe Open To Liverpool Transfer / Djokovic On Fire! / The Gossip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.