Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico (16460 Views)

Mexico Returns Ancient Yoruba Bronze Sculpture To Nigeria / Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) / Live Pictures From The African Drum Festival, Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by Omoawoke: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2023
oluwaseunamos33:
Very nice place to leave. I was there live in my dream

Don’t get confused on how to use leave and live and life

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by observanc1: 11:03am On Dec 02, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

SA is too big for this miniscule center showcasing fourth-world countries.
which of the SA? The white SA or the zulu SA?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by MzansiCoolio: 11:05am On Dec 02, 2023
observanc1:
which of the SA? The white SA or the zulu SA?

The SA rejecting Nigerian japa visa applications left, right and centre.
Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by oluwaseunamos33(m): 11:11am On Dec 02, 2023
Omoawoke:

Don’t get confused on how to use leave and live and life
Thanks sir. I really appreciate.
Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by callmevirus(m): 11:17am On Dec 02, 2023
Samantha124:
How come is see other African countries there except for SA

The board covers it
Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by Omoawoke: 11:31am On Dec 02, 2023
oluwaseunamos33:
Thanks sir. I really appreciate.

You welcome, very nice place to live, I was there live in my dream.
English is crazy bro, you live in a place, you were there live. Same spelling but different pronunciation.
Yet this is correct “ I want to live my life” and “I’ll be there live”

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by observanc1: 11:58am On Dec 02, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

The SA rejecting Nigerian japa visa applications.
u are a joker. Lazy black South african pauper.
Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by MzansiCoolio: 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2023
observanc1:
u are a joker. Lazy black South african pauper.

Keep crying from outside the borders of SA. You've been rejected and will continue to be a rejected.
Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by nmike554: 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
see below

Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by ImratiiGuy: 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2023
It's not country..it's''continent" and it is not the biggest.
mrkings84:
My Africa.
The biggest country in the world!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by observanc1: 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

Keep crying from outside the borders of SA. You've been rejected and will continue to be a rejected.
sharap pauper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by MzansiCoolio: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2023
observanc1:
sharap pauper

Gutter pooper
Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by Thatidomaguy: 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2023
Nice one
Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by sylve11: 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2023
CHRISTFUCKER:
I wanna spread my genes and race mix starting with a latina then south asian

You must be from the eastern part of Nigeria. cool
Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by MasterShifu010(m): 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2023
Imagine a British center in Nigeria or other African countries , we would cry colonialism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by Ozommadu: 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:
yoruba cant do it
its igbo that did it

we igbo are blessed

Oluwole don't let me expose you here
Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by dawood5solomon: 6:18am On Dec 03, 2023
Very nice place to live. I was there life in my dreamVery nice place to live. I was there life in my dream...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? / Isn't It A Shame When You Can't Speak Your Mother Tongue?! / Naija History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.