Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Hell Fire Is Not Logical - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell Fire Is Not Logical (2714 Views)

Hell Fire Is Not Logical / How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire / ' Atheist Professor ' Gets Embarrassed By Superior Logical Thinker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hell Fire Is Not Logical by gameova(m): 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2023
Try placing your hand in a burning gas cooker fire for just 10 seconds, imagine the pain? Worse still, remember the Aluu 4 boys that where burnt to death in 2012, remember their agony? Now we are meant to believe that a loving God will place his priced creation in a place of everlasting fire burning for all eternity with no form of escape because of finite transgressions and not believing in the death of his son? Even Hitler or the worse human in all history doesn't deserve such punishment.

Christians please make it make sense. Thanks

After some retrospection, I have discovered Hell was prepared for Satan and his Demons alone

They are all trembling now

Jesus Christ be praised forever

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell Fire Is Not Logical by woginid967: 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2023
gameova:
Try placing your hand in a burning gas cooker fire for just 10 seconds, imagine the pain? Worse still, remember the Aluu 4 boys that where burnt to death in 2012, remember their agony? Now we are meant to believe that a loving God will place his priced creation in a place of everlasting fire burning for all eternity because of finite transgressions and not believing in the death of his son? Even Hitler or the worse human in all history doesn't deserve such punishment.

You are very shallow. You think your spiritual body is the same as your spiritual body.

The SPIRITUAL realm will never make sense to you. That's why you need to be out of your body to experience it

11 Likes

Re: Hell Fire Is Not Logical by gameova(m): 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2023
woginid967:

You are very shallow. You think your spiritual body is the same as your spiritual body.

The SPIRITUAL realm will never make sense to you. That's why you need to be out of your body to experience it
If i should get you correctly, you are saying that fire in the spiritual realm is different from fire in the physical realm. Is that so?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell Fire Is Not Logical by vdestro: 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2023
gameova:
Try placing your hand in a burning gas cooker fire for just 10 seconds, imagine the pain? Worse still, remember the Aluu 4 boys that where burnt to death in 2012, remember their agony? Now we are meant to believe that a loving God will place his priced creation in a place of everlasting fire burning for all eternity with no form of escape because of finite transgressions and not believing in the death of his son? Even Hitler or the worse human in all history doesn't deserve such punishment.

You lie!

Even a petty thief who steals a common phone, you people put tyre and set him on fire, how much more Hitler?

Again, you lie.

God Himself had warned you Mr "Priced Creation", that if you do evil in disobedience of His Laws, you shall be "dispriced" that is cut off and cast into the Lake of Fire but you chose to do as you please, yet you complain when He answers you as He had forewarned?

You are the one being illogical.

8 Likes

Re: Hell Fire Is Not Logical by gameova(m): 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2023
vdestro:

You lie!

Even a petty thief who steals a common phone, you people put tyre and set him on fire, how much more Hitler?

Again, you lie.

God Himself had warned you Mr "Priced Creation", that if you do evil in disobedience of His Laws, you shall be "dispriced" that is cut off and cast into the Lake of Fire but you chose to do as you please, yet you complain when He answers you as He had forewarned?

You are the one being illogical.

So to burn someone in fire eternally no matter the offense is Justice to you? Can you hear yourself ? Even the thieves that are burnt don't burn forever atleast they die after unbearable pain for a while and rest. Now imagine that scenario going on forever? Do you know how long forever is? More than thrillions of years burning in fire? Na wa o

10 Likes

Re: Hell Fire Is Not Logical by okoroemeka(m): 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2023
gameova:

if my father is willing to burn me forever for knacking a pvssy he created in his infinite wisdom,then I don't think I want such mischievous and sadistic father,if possible I want to disown myself from been his son,I don't want again,is it by force

5 Likes

Re: Hell Fire Is Not Logical by Dtruthspeaker: 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2023
gameova:
So to burn someone in fire eternally no matter the offense is Justice to you? Can you hear yourself ? Even the thieves that are burnt don't burn forever atleast they die after unbearable pain for a while and rest. Now imagine that scenario going on forever? Do you know how long forever is? More than thrillions of years burning in fire? Na wa o

See it. The thieves burnt are burnt for one offence of stealing only against one person alone.

So how would it be when all the offences are compiled, whether stealing or rape or lying, or lying which caused death therefore murder, adultery or battery and assault etc

and multiplied by the number of offenders

and still multiplied by the number of times you committed it?

How many millions will these ones that I counted alone read?

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire Is Not Logical by Efna55: 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2023
Only unreasonable people believe in this hellfire thing, its very illogical and against natural justice.

10 Likes

Re: Hell Fire Is Not Logical by Dtruthspeaker: 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2023
okoroemeka:
if my father is willing to burn me forever for knacking a pvssy he created in his infinite wisdom,then I don't think I want such mischievous and sadistic father,if possible I want to disown myself from been his son,I don't want again,is it by force

First, God is not your father, He is your Maker. Love is what makes a creation to be elevated to a status of relationship if not it remains a toy.

And all bad toys are destroyed. And toys do not get to disown their Maker nor choose who owns them. So it is by force, kill yourself.

Secondly, when you knack a pussy, you are killing someone's wife/husband and destroying God's Systems therefore, you are a murderer and a destroyer. Therefore, you are supposed to be killed and destroyed as The Law has Said.

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire Is Not Logical by Dtruthspeaker: 6:49pm On Dec 02, 2023
Efna55:
Only unreasonable people believe in this hellfire thing, its very illogical and against natural justice.

And Natural Justice dictates that every criminal must pay FOR ALL THEIR CRIMES!

Ad acta atra peracta sunt facta atta patratta

For dark acts are prepared dark jails
Re: Hell Fire Is Not Logical by vdestro: 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2023
gameova:

You do not know how to judge properly that is why you say "no matter the offence".

Something as stealing a phone, you see just the offence of theft, you do not see nor do you measure neither are you able to measure the series of evils/offences that come from what you think is a small offence.

Now let me give you an example of series of offences from that phone theft.

Offence 1 which in Law we call Counts;

Count 1- Stealing

Count 2-Unlawful deprivation of property belonging to another

Count 3: In consequence of the loss, the person who was in search of a job, did not receive the call informing of his successful employment/ or a business deal ( deprivation of right to earn an income)

Count 4: In consequence, He could not pay his Landlord and was thrown out ( deprivation of his right to shelter)

Count 5: Wife who is sick in the hospital unable to pay his bills. ( Further deprivation)

Count 6: Children and his family rendered homeless

Count 7: Children engaging in stealing to survive

Count 8: Children burnt whilst caught stealing

Count 9: Receiving insults and abuse for failure to provide as a man

Count 10: Fighting with everyone in fustration

Count 11: Falsely accusing another of the theft of his phone.

Count 12: having to buy a new phone with money that was meant to push him another day

Count 13: Abusing God for his Life

Count 14: Coming online to say God is not fair for putting people in hell

I can go on and on but you get the idea.

Every thing you do has an effect that can go on and on endlessly hence why Lake of Fire is endless.

The Law is that which you give is what you get.

There is no escaping it.

If all these can come out of one offence, you know you commit other offences too, so you can just imagine.

2 Likes

Re: Hell Fire Is Not Logical by vdestro: 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And Natural Justice dictates that every criminal must pay FOR ALL THEIR CRIMES!

Ad acta atra peracta sunt facta atta patratta

For dark acts are prepared dark jails

Seconded.

2 Likes

Re: Hell Fire Is Not Logical by Dtruthspeaker: 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2023
A lamentation of an evil person seeking to escape punishment

Where else should this evil stepmother be?

https://www.nairaland.com/7927878/wicked-stepmum-requested
Re: Hell Fire Is Not Logical by ReacherSaidNoth: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2023
What if I told you Yaweh, heaven and hell are imaginary nonsense meant to tame the gullible and unthinking?

4 Likes

Re: Hell Fire Is Not Logical by Dtruthspeaker: 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
What if I told you Yaweh, heaven and hell are imaginary nonsense meant to tame the gullible and unthinking?

We would tell you that you are quite mad for everyone already knows that these are always the wishes of people who alredy that they are qualified for punishment in hell

2 Likes

Re: Hell Fire Is Not Logical by gameova(m): 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See it. The thieves burnt are burnt for one offence of stealing only against one person alone.

So how would it be when all the offences are compiled, whether stealing or rape or lying, or lying which caused death therefore murder, adultery or battery and assault etc

and multiplied by the number of offenders

and still multiplied by the number of times you committed it?

How many millions will these ones that I counted alone read?
But our life span is finite ok let me even make it 200 years, same as the committed sins (no matter the extent) is also finite. Does that justify an eternal punishment burning in fire? Abeg reason am well.

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire Is Not Logical by Efna55: 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

We would tell you that you are quite mad for everyone already knows that these are always the wishes of people who alredy that they are qualified for punishment in hell
You are the one that deserve the hell, calling someone mad while trying to prove a point, continue believing rubbish you here..

2 Likes

Re: Hell Fire Is Not Logical by Dtruthspeaker: 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2023
gameova:
But our life span is finite ok let me even make it 200 years, same as the committed sins (no matter the extent) is also finite. Does that justify an eternal punishment burning in fire? Abeg reason am well.

You did not do the calculation. Do the calculation using normal living and see how many years it would travel.

And imagine to count the numbers of persons who have been affected by your act for they too need your justice, so try calculating it
Re: Hell Fire Is Not Logical by Dtruthspeaker: 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2023
Efna55:

You are the one that deserve the hell, calling someone mad while trying to prove a point, continue believing rubbish you here..

Calling a person mad for behaving like a mad person is not a requirement for being punished not to talk of being punished with hell, so get your judgement right.

And hell does not need anyone to believe in it just like you do not need to believe in kirikiri or Obudu cattle ranch to get there.

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire Is Not Logical by gameova(m): 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2023
vdestro:

You do not know how to judge properly that is why you say "no matter the offence".

Something as stealing a phone, you see just the offence of theft, you do not see nor do you measure neither are you able to measure the series of evils/offences that come from what you think is a small offence.

Now let me give you an example of series of offences from that phone theft.

Offence 1 which in Law we call Counts;

Count 1- Stealing

Count 2-Unlawful deprivation of property belonging to another

Count 3: In consequence of the loss, the person who was in search of a job, did not receive the call informing of his successful employment/ or a business deal ( deprivation of right to earn an income)

Count 4: In consequence, He could not pay his Landlord and was thrown out ( deprivation of his right to shelter)

Count 5: Wife who is sick in the hospital unable to pay his bills. ( Further deprivation)

Count 6: Children and his family rendered homeless

Count 7: Children engaging in stealing to survive

Count 8: Children burnt whilst caught stealing

Count 9: Receiving insults and abuse for failure to provide as a man

Count 10: Fighting with everyone in fustration

Count 11: Falsely accusing another of the theft of his phone.

Count 12: having to buy a new phone with money that was meant to push him another day

Count 13: Abusing God for his Life

Count 14: Coming online to say God is not fair for putting people in hell

I can go on and on but you get the idea.

Every thing you do has an effect that can go on and on endlessly hence why Lake of Fire is endless.

The Law is that which you give is what you get.

There is no escaping it.

If all these can come out of one offence, you know you commit other offences too, so you can just imagine.
Bro, no matter the extent of sin, there has to be a limit of the punishment. If there was something like purgatory that sins will be purified by suffering for a while before being allowed to heaven, it would been more believable. Think am na
Re: Hell Fire Is Not Logical by pansophist(m): 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2023
George Carlin (RIP) explains it well in his stand up comedy decades ago grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ8hefESt7c

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hell Fire Is Not Logical by GreatAchiever1: 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2023
gameova:
Bro, no matter the extent of sin, there has to be a limit of the punishment. If there was something like purgatory that sins will be purified by suffering for a while before being allowed to heaven, it would been more believable. Think am na

Think about how God must allow his wrath to be contended on sin that He sent His only Son to die on the Cross, bearing the weight of it all, knew no sin to become sin.

God's wrath must be poured on sin, either on Jesus on the Cross or to the soul that sins in eternal punishment. And which ever way it is, He is Holy and Righteous.
Re: Hell Fire Is Not Logical by kkins25(m): 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2023
pansophist:

And burn, and burn, suffer suffer, but......... He loves you🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Can't believe i used to believe and defend this shit.. 😭😭😭.. My future self looking back at me like "see mumu"

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire Is Not Logical by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:17am On Dec 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Why were you created to be fallible? But Jesus, Mohammed were not?
Re: Hell Fire Is Not Logical by Karleb(m): 5:38am On Dec 03, 2023
pansophist:

My heart has been getting softer for religion lately and you post this. Omo! embarassed

I won't lie sha, I still get really scared of hell even though I know it's illogical and I know there is at least one hell waiting for me from another religion.

Indoctrination is bad men.

3 Likes

Re: Hell Fire Is Not Logical by Dtruthspeaker: 6:33am On Dec 03, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Why were you created to be fallible? But Jesus, Mohammed were not?

Did you consider it fallible when your girlfriend/wife/husband cheated? No.

You knew THEY CHOSE TO FALL.!
Re: Hell Fire Is Not Logical by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:37am On Dec 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Did you consider it fallible when your girlfriend/wife/husband created? No.

You knew THEY CHOSE TO FALL.!

undecided
Re: Hell Fire Is Not Logical by crystalmoon(m): 6:43am On Dec 03, 2023
See all these ones
Allowing someone from middle east to be playing pingpong with their brain
Bleep religion
Bleep hellfire
Re: Hell Fire Is Not Logical by okunwaye(m): 6:51am On Dec 03, 2023
I see a lot of comments from delusional flocks above 👆 grin grin

religion is a tool used for enslaving (mentally & physically) and colonizing Africa by the colonizers.

Thesame people who were pioneering this religion's were at the same time capturing and enslaving Africa natives, destroying Africa cities and looting treasuries in them and a lot of other terrible acts the perpetrated angry

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire Is Not Logical by Dtruthspeaker: 6:57am On Dec 03, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

undecided

I wrote cheated. Hmm nairaland I dey suspect una o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Apostle Was The First To Use The Blood Of Jesus for battles? / Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! / My Experience With The Book Of Mormon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.